Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:08:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ?  (Read 4807 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

I think we finally reach the bottom, well hopefully the market will not going down again this is so much down this year.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

With market falling during whole year i am not be surpriced if we see one more bottom at the end of 2018.
And if its happen i am change my strategy from 2019

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

i believe market will see bottom after the etf rejection which decision is pending on 29 dec i believe after that market will dip more and that will be the bottom point of the market

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

My opinion is that no analysis, charts, graphs, experts have helped us to predict the market situation this year. therefore, I do not believe in any predictions and try to act on the basis of the current situation.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

I also think this is the highest bottom of the market although the market is still very volatile. But look on the positive side when in recent days most of the coins are showing signs of recovery again. I hope this is the highest I have ever seen.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

how about your views ?

no i donot think that is the lowest bottom we may reach another bottom soon be careful and make your analysis

the possibility that will happen is we haven't and will never touch down as long as bitcoin has no positive development in it, and during that time the price of bitcoin will always fluctuate not because of supply and demand but other factors such as regulation and other rules that carry bitcoin in negative terms

harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

Many say Bitcoin will fall to the price of $ 3000 and even fall to $ 1000. I believe that will happen if we don't get positive news this December.

At present the price of Bitcoin is strongly influenced by news sentiment. The media can easily influence people to sell or buy Bitcoin by frightening them or even giving them high hopes.

We should understand that Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are technological advances, especially Blockchain technology. Supporting the development of this technology is the same as supporting a better life.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

how about your views ?

I think it is still not the lowest price of the altcoins. it will go down again. We should accept this because we can never get easy money. We have to go through many difficulties in order to be rich. Please wait, when the price of the BTC is $ 3000. buy them.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

I am unsure if we have really reached the lowest point and i feel like the price could go down anytime.
So i will wait and see what happens before investing more.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

I think we finally reach the bottom, well hopefully the market will not going down again this is so much down this year.

I don't think we've reached the bottom yet, because Christmas is getting closers, and as far as we know that most people need money to buy Christmas present, and most people sell their assets before Christmas come. So i believe end of this December will be the bottom.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

This is not the first time this year people have been calling out the bottom, but this seems to be real this time. We need to understand that the market crash we see this year is because of the market manipulation especially the bear actors and the Whales, for me both exchanges and even whales are now hurting and will require more money to push the market up now IMO

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

I hold the opinion of the author of this branch. A very long time we fall rebound should be. But perhaps they see it and market manipulators.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Yes, this period is really the biggest bottom of the current year. But if you are careful, you will see a huge potential for further growth and development. And buy yourself more than a dozen coins for future growth.
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

Yes, this period is really the biggest bottom of the current year. But if you are careful, you will see a huge potential for further growth and development. And buy yourself more than a dozen coins for future growth.

I already bought enough coins in September. Many people said that the lower price will not fall. However, the price fell even lower. Therefore, I advise you not to hurry with the purchase, perhaps there will be another price drop.

thefoex

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I already bought enough coins in September. Many people said that the lower price will not fall. However, the price fell even lower. Therefore, I advise you not to hurry with the purchase, perhaps there will be another price drop.

in my opinion what I see seems like no other decline will occur. so it's better to buy now than later.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

I hold the opinion of the author of this branch. A very long time we fall rebound should be. But perhaps they see it and market manipulators.

And you did not think about the fact that someone specifically allows people to think that the growth of cryptocurrency will not be soon? I am sure that with the help of this they want to make people sell their coins at fallen prices. I am sure that there is not much time left until the price rises.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

how about your views ?

I guess you meant lowest bottom? Nothing is sure yet. Whenever we think we cannot go down further, that is when the market is being manipulated and price pushedd down further to scare traders out of their positions.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

I am not sure about anything on this market and cannot say if this is the deepest point at the moment. I have thought that we will see the next bull run starting from November, but the market dumped even deeper.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

how about your views ?

Seems like this now should be the highest bottom we are going to see in this correction. Whole market is slowly starting to pick up again, so this might seems like a start of the next bull run. Time will tell, but crypto is definitely here to stay.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

I strongly believe we are the bottom right now. If the bear persist for a long time the crypto currency trading might loose it value and blockchain innovation might not be a reality  so we should expect a rebounce after the long bearish candle that have distabilize traders skills . Expect a bull run soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: