Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ?  (Read 4807 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

Whilst the outlook is rather uncertain the realistic bottom at this stage is not easy to determine as any negative sentiment will simply discourage new capital from entering the market but that will change as new developments help drive things forward next year and investors realize where future value can be achieved

Ryanbruc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

I think that's a lowest bottom that we're going to encounter. If you willing to buy a lot of altcoins this is the best time to buy more alts. The future looks bright for all of us. So better accumulate some and don't regret
That will be good if anyone will buy now. All of the market dropped down 80% or more and there are some coins which are of a good potential and they dropped up to 20X so if anyone will invest in that coins then in the future they will be lucky people and will earn much more.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

I believe people are being overly pessimistic and I believe we are very close to the bottom now.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Every two weeks we see a new bottom and price fall's deeper and deeper. This post was created in august, from that time BTC lost more than half price. So, anyone can know where is the bottom.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

No, it can go even lower!, but I really do hope after new year it will go up, because if not, then we probably stay like this for next 2 years... If devs would at least finish their ICO's, so I can get at least something something... but no, it truly is highest bottom.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

You don't post full details about your technical analysis if it's just mere speculation because just see the market is still red and nobody knows when to go down again, we just wait for a stable market.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I think stability in the market will likely come early next year or probably if we have news that can trigger it
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

I think stability in the market will likely come early next year or probably if we have news that can trigger it
There is a lot of news but the market is still falling. This market is no longer dependent on news like before. Now the market continues to fall and the BTC is only 3600$. I would expect BTC to go down 2500$ when 2018 ends

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

I think best investor are really miss this chance, if they don't took this low price. Now Cryptocurrency market is extremely low but we aren't sure is the highest bottom.
I think that high bottom is probably a very difficult word to understand. I think it is better to say that we still have not reached the very bottom, which will be at about $ 2000, maybe even lower. I think that in the end many people will certainly miss this chance.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

no its not. And please don't predict cryptos by those charts. U really go according to the charts then you shoudn't be in this industry.

I don't think its the highest bottom, it'll go further high or i should say low. There was an article by someone claiming Bitcoin to hit the 1500 usd price mark and that i guess would be the bottom. I do believe that the price will fall below 2k usd.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

I don't think so. I think we will go deeper, but it most likely that we are close to the next bullrun.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

I can no longer study anything, I tried to always do my analyzes and listened to others, but I understood no one understood anything, it was easier to follow the news and listen to my instincts. I think we will still see some decline, but I think there will be a bull market later.
kipozer

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

I don't think so. I think we will go deeper, but it most likely that we are close to the next bullrun.
Everything turned out just like you said. We are still falling and today the market is showing another fall despite the fact that already in all this time people had to learn how to work with cryptocurrencies.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

I can no longer study anything, I tried to always do my analyzes and listened to others, but I understood no one understood anything, it was easier to follow the news and listen to my instincts. I think we will still see some decline, but I think there will be a bull market later.

You are right, you do not need to listen to various experts and make decisions based on their opinions, because no one really knows what the market situation will be in the future. At the moment there is little good news, so I do not expect the market to recover in the near future.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

To analyze the market lowest price is cannot be pinpoint exactly due to the fact that possible later we gonna see the flow in different way. It could went to rise momentum if ever whales take their first step to pump the market. It is also possible that investors will take some rest while the market is not yet recovered from drastic decline. There is a chance to go deeper and deeper price fall once the situation is the same few demands. The relation of people and crypto demands is always together to have good vibes.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

You are right, you do not need to listen to various experts and make decisions based on their opinions, because no one really knows what the market situation will be in the future. At the moment there is little good news, so I do not expect the market to recover in the near future.
We need to be patient for the next couple of years. In 2017, the growth lasted a whole year, in 2018, the whole year fall. Now same after the end of the fall of the will need time on recovery forces.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

We need to be patient for the next couple of years. In 2017, the growth lasted a whole year, in 2018, the whole year fall. Now same after the end of the fall of the will need time on recovery forces.
I think that the bad trend of the cryptocurrency market will continue not only in December, but also in early 2019. Of course, there are positive forecasts for the whole 2019, but I already doubt them very much.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:13:03 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 07:25:48 PM by Mikcik

There is a lot of news but the market is still falling. This market is no longer dependent on news like before. Now the market continues to fall and the BTC is only 3600$. I would expect BTC to go down 2500$ when 2018 ends

Many the parsing and reports pages that that the Bitcoin could be return on the price 1700 $. Should I wait for the Bitcoin to fall below $ 2,000 and buy it for the next few years? Since I intend to hold for a long time
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

I think that Bitcoin may well fall to the level of 2500 dollars. I think that now it is better to sell at least 60 percent of your wallet and re-buy later or not to sell, but forget about cryptocurrencies for a few years.
kipozer

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

I think that Bitcoin may well fall to the level of 2500 dollars. I think that now it is better to sell at least 60 percent of your wallet and re-buy later or not to sell, but forget about cryptocurrencies for a few years.
You are completely right and I support you with my grandmother, because today every market participant understands what to sell at such prices is terrible nonsense, but panic helps to cross this nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: