Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ?  (Read 4807 times)
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

It's getting worse days after days, nobody believes this could happen in cryptos market. To my point of view, the market recovering will be a miracle to come back to normal.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

If there was ever a thing as highest bottom, I believe with the level coins are dipping, we may be heading towards that position. This dip is proving to be one of the most intense dip ever experienced in this industry. There are a lot of people who have already lost interest and cutting their losses. It looks like it may take some time before we see a rebound in the market. It will still happen but not this year at least.
Abosede

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

It is difficult now to speculate about the highest bottom with the situation we are having now in the crypto market,though going by the chart we might say that we have reached the bottom but crypto have made us to understand that anything can happen these days in crypto.I will only advice that we trend carefully and not make decision base on speculation. I feel,is possible to still have some fall in price.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

I don't see this as low bottom but we will have a surge up and down again to another waves of bottom and that will be much lower to this cause the EMA still show that 20 and 50 need to cross 200 for final bottom and make a uturn to see a bull run .
mdn2007

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

to make sure it is very unlikely, there is still more movement in my opinion it will be able to go down even more in price maybe after the new year will slowly slow down there will be a bullish move. hopefully
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

Nope. I dont think this is the highest bottom for the market. In the following months, the market might see the more bottom. We all see whats gonna happen.

kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

one thing for sure, the drop will be even more lower as we enter 2019. many believe that bullish market will come as soon as 2019. and we should gear up in that period. I think its better that we are prepared for it by buying coins while cheap holding them for a while and waiting for the bullrun to come
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

I think that Bitcoin may well fall to the level of 2500 dollars. I think that now it is better to sell at least 60 percent of your wallet and re-buy later or not to sell, but forget about cryptocurrencies for a few years.

No one can say the exact level of falling prices for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I decided for myself what to sell late. I will wait for the price to rise again.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

From this thread created until now the prices continuously declining so we never know when it will happen until it happened so don't predict too early just predict by yourself and act according to that.I personally think yes we reached now as per many predictions the price hit $3000 range so we may see only the bump after this.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

Comparing the current price to the price at the time of this post, there have a subsequent fall in the prices of bitcoin and the other altcoins. We are hoping that there will be a miraculous rise in 2019 because I believe crypto is never going to die.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

Lowest I would say haha, I mean we can still go below this, when we check technical analysis It can go down. We didn't see a reversal right now. But in the end we should see a decent bullrun I believe. Corporate money will come with low prices, then they will eventually pump it. (actually they won't "pump", they will just "buy" and buying that much of tokens will increase the prices)
temilade200

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

When there is yet no stability in marketcap, thrn you cannot conclude if one has seen the actual bottom. If investors are cashing out and you notice a continuous decrease in the market cap, then you should envisage more fall, but in a case where there us stability and there is more increase than decrease, it is a sign of good things to come. I believe we will still experience that.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

I think that now it is necessary to wait for the bottom is much deeper. I think that Bitcoin will fall twice more and it will be the deepest bottom. This will indeed be the bottom, because it was from that point last year that growth began.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

i think we will be looking for a Drop everyone is not expecting that drop will be the sharpes of them all and it will just take 30-1hr before it gone up. if that event comes in then that will be the bottom

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:05:45 AM

I think that now it is necessary to wait for the bottom is much deeper. I think that Bitcoin will fall twice more and it will be the deepest bottom. This will indeed be the bottom, because it was from that point last year that growth began.

Well if we speak about bottom and look at the price chart from the past few years we can really see that we touch the highest bottom, I believe that we need to hold on because we cannot predict the market price maybe it will rise or fall in the next few days and nobody will really know about it.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

how about your views ?

Now the market is still in chaos that we thought it will recover this month but still its continues to decline and I don't if we can say that this is the highest bottom . I hope it will stop declining and it will turn into green.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:17:29 AM

how about your views ?

I do not think the market will continue to fall if there is no positive signal to the market. We need some strong news to regain trust from investors. Otherwise the market will continue to go down and go down
Their is a time to fall and come again it will raise into highest point. The market is really dependable to the case. That is the reason why we need to study it very well and ynderstand how does it goes. Aparantly it moves slowly just focus and learn for more on it.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

how about your views ?

This the big deep as compare in the past years. But there no need to worry for this, the market situation is fluctuating and not stable for now. All we have to do now is to observe and let see next year as there's so many speculation of the big bullish happen approximately next year.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:08:29 AM

We didn't know if this will be the highest bottom of cryptocurrency but I do hope that this will be it. Good news and great projects must be shown so that many people will be inform. 

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

The price keep declining since OP create this post. No one can predict market movement right now because too many people panic with market condition. I think hold our coin and not selling our coin at cheap price is better solution

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: