Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ?  (Read 4804 times)
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:14:41 AM

Don't rush as to whether this is a point that low. But whatever it is as long as it is reasonably low enough so it's nice to come in and buy on crypto. This will give you a profit at a time when there will be a big increase because the purchase originates at a low price buy time.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:21:23 AM

Hard to say when the bottom will be as nobody will know the truth.  Crypto is not like the stock market!
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:07:57 AM

Hold on tightly, 2019 is going to be a very interesting year.
Maybe FUD will start again because big players will want to buy low.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:28:45 PM

Last year has gone, and I believe it has gone with those terrible fall in market prices. Those coins are beginning to get much better. Ethereum has now recovered, and I see the coin rising again this year. There will be a huge growth in crypto currency this year.
This year there are big plans that can lead us to real ups in the market. Today, the market is still starting to increase the chances of price increases. Personally, I already started investing again.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:34:02 PM

I want to believe that the market is at its lowest point at the moment. I am tired of losing money and I want to make very good money in 2019.
Yeah all of us wants to be profitable in all our investments. We just need to be patient as this will happen soon because I'm optimistic that the market has now starting to climb up and this is a good sign that we can have a better year.
Aryleeto

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

Don't really sure when a crypto will reach it's lowest bottom, but i hope it already reach it, and whats left is to bounce back up again.
Perhaps that is also what many people hope for the cryptocurrency this year.
Many people believe that this year there will be a bullish trend , but I think it is unlikely it will happen now, I think it is worth waiting for a new bottom and there is more likely to be able to go into a bullish trend!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:29:38 PM

Don't really sure when a crypto will reach it's lowest bottom, but i hope it already reach it, and whats left is to bounce back up again.
Perhaps that is also what many people hope for the cryptocurrency this year.
Many people believe that this year there will be a bullish trend , but I think it is unlikely it will happen now, I think it is worth waiting for a new bottom and there is more likely to be able to go into a bullish trend!
The idea of ​​playing against the masses of people should be correct, because the market always works against. I think that in general you are right, but I do not see proofs that today could really show what’s what

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:43:18 PM

During 2018, I tried to understand what worked and how, I tried to draw some conclusions. But now it seems to me that it is best to just sit and watch the market, because the charts are constantly drawing something new.
universal3ee

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:47:27 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

My view on this is that most probably a higher bottom has not surface yet. Why i have this thinking is due to the market sentiment and crypto friends around me are all very bearish at the current moment only more new blood can save this.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:18:33 PM

I believe that the crypto market has exhausted itself, more than 3 billion investors have been stolen in fraudulent schemes that cannot be distinguished from real projects. Only regulation of this sector can save us.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:28:56 PM

It is possible that the market may still fail, but I really hope that this will not happen!
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:39:49 PM

Nobody can know exactly where the bottom is, but it may seem near the bottom, when you invest, you should be careful because it may appear many other bottoms !!

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:08:57 PM

It is possible that the market may still fail, but I really hope that this will not happen!
Well, again, no one knows where will be the end of the fall , but you can find out about it, I think you need to invest money on the levels to be closer to the bottom and from there already go to a bullish trend !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:10:46 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

In order for growth to begin, something very serious must happen. The capitalization of the crypto market is very small. Growth is intentionally held back by whales. It’s hard to guess what plan and when they let go of the market ... It is likely that the fall will continue.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:14:51 PM

It is difficult to predict when the market will reach the true bottom. It is better not to wait for this, but to earn on current price changes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:17:35 PM

It is difficult to predict when the market will reach the true bottom. It is better not to wait for this, but to earn on current price changes.
If we count according to the current bottom. Certainly the bottom of August 2018 is the target of the market in 2019. We cannot know how this market will work so we just need to earn as much money as possible.

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:28:00 PM

Common, i hope so. My coins have unbearably low price now and i still hold it for too long until the market goes back again with green. The wide range loss are enough. Its time to be alive again. For now i just call it market reset where market drops so low to illiminate unworthy unpatience investors and those who have guts gets reward after.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:30:48 PM

how about your views ?

it was correct and the price of the BTC did not return to $ 3000 anymore. It has started to return at a fairly slow pace. This is a good sign for long-term and solid growth. it will increase by 10-15% in the next 2 weeks. Whales are always active in the early days of the year. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:33:38 PM

I also think that we have already gone through the bottom, but now a situation is created, when many are waiting even lower, but it seems that this was the calculation of the major players. At first there was a lot of information that the market would fall very deep down and even predicted bitcoin for 2500, 2000, 1500 USD for 1 coin and apparently the majority believed and are waiting for it, but as we know and saw the market is already going against the expectations of the crowd. Right now we are seeing a slow but steady growth and most likely we will continue to grow further, leaving everyone waiting without the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a good price.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:53:07 PM

I only can hope that this is the deepest bottom. But who knows. At least I don't see any bad predictions any more

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: