Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna learn how to make a good website  (Read 272 times)
DreamDucatiTeam (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

hello there,

I am thinking of learning how to make a good website anybody help me or guide me where or how to start ?

thanks Newbie here
Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

Start with youtube and google
Discoperi

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

Nowadays YouTube has MORE THAN ENOUGH of video tutorials where you can learn almost EVERYTHING. Good luck though.
DreamDucatiTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

If you are a beginner, you can learn it on WikiHow, search on google with the keyword "How to Create Your First Website Wikihow".

Thank you so much and i will keep updating this topic how i am doing and yes right now learning HTML basic Tags and also some interesting CSS one

thank you so much for all yours supports and help

MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

you have to start with blog. Google Blog is the Best you can start with. it is Nice and wonderful.
You can also learn word press.
cccmc1608

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

What kind of website ? if you need some functions , u have to learn to code from google . Or just a website without function , i suggest you to learn wordpress , it's really great for people who don't know how to code
JLBP

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

Search for more specific and complete tutorial of what type of website you will create, there are many tutorials available on google and youtube. Just explore and try them. Let your own taste and creativity bloom in your site. Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

hello there,

I am thinking of learning how to make a good website anybody help me or guide me where or how to start ?

thanks Newbie here

https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?ref=home&src=ukw&q=web%20design&p=1&price=price-free

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

If you 've got a Mac, you could try the free program "sketch". It is special for making UI/UX design. I tried to understand it intuitively and went to success after two days of trying to make something new. And of course, Youtube helped me on first steps.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

You can start with html+css then add js. There are a lot of lessons for beginners on Youtube so you can find without problems. The most important thing is not to abandon it during the first month and then everything will go smoothly.
Good luck.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Loriente777

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

hello there,

thanks Newbie here

You should search it on youtube and google. It will help you. Also you need to know programming languages which is necessary to create website, like ''HTML''.
DreamDucatiTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

you have to start with blog. Google Blog is the Best you can start with. it is Nice and wonderful.
You can also learn word press.

Ya some other friends on fb recommend that too. For blog which hosting is the best one and cheapest one with unlimited bandwidth ? Is Namecheap good one ? i saw that as they are accepting Bitcoin there !
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

It would be best to read and learn the basic of html first. Then css. To. Know more watch youtube videos and some tutorial.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Peaker2

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:42:35 AM

watch tutorials on youtube. Also try to learn photo editing skills to make a good and creative website.
levanni_90

Activity: 63

xCRYPT

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

As it was told before-google and youtube are your best teachers lol. You can find almost everything on youtube if you want to study something, but you should have some basic knowledge of html, it's pretty simple for learning.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
CryptoAdd

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

I think Udemy has everything you need to learn about making a website, of course if you're willing to pay some money other than that youtube is the perfect place to start with.

good luck
SWASIRI

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

First follow a tutorial using the YouTube there are so many interesting channels that teach step by step how to make a good website
DreamDucatiTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

Hello Friends,
I am not a good writer still want to have a blog about cryptos so thinking what name should i have as a domain ? Any suggestions please blog is all about cryptos specially bitcoins. But not sure what to write but i will copy and paste content from otherwebsite or link to them is that ok ?

All suggestions about blogging and domain name and hosting and also blog theme etc

thanks
Firma94

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:17:14 AM

I have a little trick, you have to make at least one post for a week and of course use an interesting title, so that visitors will be comfortable
Baruti

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

Make Youtube your friend
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: