Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC  (Read 95 times)
matej451 (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Lots of articles about BiteBTC being a scam. But still every new coin is doing marketing that they are listed on BiteBTC. Why is that.

They are also supported by CMC. Present some price for altcoins with totally wrong data about price, volume ...

Can we stop this BiteBTC?
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Lots of articles about BiteBTC being a scam. But still every new coin is doing marketing that they are listed on BiteBTC. Why is that.

They are also supported by CMC. Present some price for altcoins with totally wrong data about price, volume ...

Can we stop this BiteBTC?

If the prices on BiteBTC are way higher than the rest of the markets they're probably trying to persuade users to deposit on the exchange to steal the more money they can.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

Even Bitcoin is a scam, so why would be so different with any new coin? I mean, in reality. Like gold, diamonds, etc... In everything that we put an imaginary number is therefore, a scam. Value is relative like time. So why don't we just support bitcoin and get over with Cheesy

BiteBTC, I mean at least they could be somewhat original... so much coins, and almost every coin takes btc shit going on in their name, therefore usually a scam coin, just here for money...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: