Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is at bottom or we will see movement downward ?  (Read 641 times)
MysticMelody (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

I know prediction of the price is a B...CH Smiley especially in Crypto market. But  I would like to know your opinion about ETH movement, Do you think we have a room to go downward or we are at the bottom.  I am new to crypto (however reading a lot) so your opinion matters. . It will not influence me to make any financial decision but to broaden my info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

I know prediction of the price is a B...CH Smiley especially in Crypto market. But  I would like to know your opinion about ETH movement, Do you think we have a room to go downward or we are at the bottom.  I am new to crypto (however reading a lot) so your opinion matters. . It will not influence me to make any financial decision but to broaden my info.

250 was a good support for ETH. But it looks like we will go down even lower; so, the next support level that I expect is somewhere between 200 and 219 USD per 1 ether. 
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

I know prediction of the price is a B...CH Smiley especially in Crypto market. But  I would like to know your opinion about ETH movement, Do you think we have a room to go downward or we are at the bottom.  I am new to crypto (however reading a lot) so your opinion matters. . It will not influence me to make any financial decision but to broaden my info.
It is very hard to predict about ETH price. But I think eth price will go more down.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

I think the bottom is already in for ETH. Right now the price is extremely cheap, it hasn't been this low in over a year.  I'm buyin up a lot of ethereum at this price and I expect to at least triple my money by the end of this year.  Eth is always considered the 2nd best cryptocurrency investment behind bitcoin so you cant go wrong.
goatminer

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

i think eth is on his lowest price already, it will grow up soon. and as u said, no one can truly predict what will happen tommorow at cryptocurrencies market. so now i hope that eth will grow up, i have some coins of this currency. but there a lot of indicators which can tell us, that eth will grow up very soon.
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

For me ETH price will go down before end of the month and also other coins in market specially BTC.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

I've seen predictions that ETH could fall all the way to the $140 level.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

There is still a lot of uncertainty in the crypto market at the moment, Ethereum could still go down further but one thing is certain, it will surely rise with time,  When It will do that is the problem. Ethereum has a lot of use cases and already experiencing mass adoption, its just only a matter of time before we see a bullish run of ether. Invest wisely!
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

I bought a lot of ethereum at a fairly cheap price and I expect at least three times my money by the end of this year. Eth has always been regarded as the second best cryptocurrency investment behind bitcoin so I will make a big profit.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

It seems to me that we have not yet seen the bottom, but we will soon see, the main thing is not to panic at this moment!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

It's not the bottom for sure. I think this year we can see ETH below 200$, but already in the 2nd quarter of 2019 it will show us new highs and maximums. That's imho of course and not a financial advice in any way.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

ETH is now a staple coin, many use exchange transactions or multiple platforms. And for the price we can't see, because it's a market secret. But when viewed from the platform development, ETH prices will be stable or up.
MysticMelody (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Much appreciated for all your replies. My strategy is simple + lack of short term tactics Smiley Buy some shares, move to wallet  and "forget" about it for 3-5 years. I do not inspire to be a trader, even though my respect to all traders here. so I am on a search for a long term potential "investments". And if I am lucky/wise/foolish (depends how you look at it)  to make some profit and move the funds to 529 account (which is also subsidized by usual means)
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Honestly i think eth still will be dumped by many ico, seems like they will be many ico that gonna die and they seems sell it and leave cryptocurrency. I do think its just trash ico amd useless ico that dump the ethereum. But soon or later after they done dump the coin i believe market will increasing again.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

250 was a good support for ETH. But it looks like we will go down even lower; so, the next support level that I expect is somewhere between 200 and 219 USD per 1 ether. 

I seem to agree with this TA support. If eth breaks 200, all hell will break lose. Those who collected eth for ICO will panic sell as well.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Ethereum is toppling every of its resistance while moving downwards. It still has a strong resistance around $200 and I hope it would never go below that level.
For buying, I'd still wait a couple of months and see the price direction, though buying right now wouldn't hurt you much as there are lesser space for decreasing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

I think prices have fallen sharply again before rebounding. By the time people in all groups mourn that the market is going down, it's a good time to buy. ETH is a good coin to consider investing your money. It is more versatile than the BTC.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

I bought a lot of ethereum at a fairly cheap price and I expect at least three times my money by the end of this year. Eth has always been regarded as the second best cryptocurrency investment behind bitcoin so I will make a big profit.
Ethereum is a promising platform so surely your expectation is possible in end of the year. But most of the big whales are involved in this big dump so future possibilities of Ethereum is unpredictable and still few peoples are believe the Bitcoin and Ethereum so future pump is confirmed and we will see the good result in December.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

Not sure about that but i will not try to take a very big risk to speculate about the future price and trend of ethereum. Just try to take the action to prevent another bearish trend will come such as try to buy in the vraious rate to minimize the risk.
It's possible to go down because it has started from nothing to something. it will better to take an action to keep your amount still safe.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄