Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is at bottom or we will see movement downward ?  (Read 641 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

I think the ICO liquidation in order to fund various business ventures has had a lasting psychological impact on many crypto investors.  True damage has been done similar to what happened in the dot-com bubble so many years ago.  But this is technology with staying power.  It may be more than a year but ICOs and ETH will make a come back and I'm pretty sure we'll see prices clear $1K within the next 2 years. 

I definitely wouldn't sell if you were in recently at prices over $400+ unless you just really need money or think you can play additional swings. 

I think that ETH will continue to decline much this year and early next year because of some research that I read from Diar. During the past five months, these ICO projects have been discharged only 20% (907,024 ETH) of the total funds earned. Previously, the number of prodigal assets held by ICO projects reached 4,651,675 ETH.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

I think we can see another movement downward. Now everything depends on bitcoin and if it continues to fall then Ethereum also will continue to lose its value. There is actually no bottom on this bear market.
hoangha

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

I hope too, I hope we will see ETH have bright future and strong develop, people who invested in ETH will not disappoint and have big profit in the future.
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

The price of ETH is now falling. This is our reason for having digital assets such as ETH. But keep in mind. For every purchase of your ETH. You are required to remember the initial price you bought. So if there is a significant price drop keep calm and don't panic. Stay updated on the latest prices from ETH every day. Sell the highest price range and buy at the lowest price range.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

I think ETH is down enough, and in fact, we are already seeing a readjustment of the market, prices are back around $200 so we can say we are recovering, it would not be a bad time to invest if you have not already done so.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

I think ETH is down enough, and in fact, we are already seeing a readjustment of the market, prices are back around $200 so we can say we are recovering, it would not be a bad time to invest if you have not already done so.

I dont think it will go much under 200 dollars again.  A lot of manipulators were spreading fud about eth crashing to 100 dollars just so they could buy cheap eth of newbs that panic sell.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

In recent days, when I saw the price of $ 170 per ethereum , I was waiting for the price to drop to $ 150 Roll Eyes. Then would have started a panic sale on the market. But that didn't happen. Although I think it might still be, and it's not the end of the downtrend. The cryptocurrency market is so impulsive and unpredictable that it is better not to make forecasts at all.

cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

ETH (and other coins too) has broken its several support levels now. Some levels were strong and we didn't think that those will be broken. This is a good example of proving that unexpected things are happening in the crypto industry.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

I know prediction of the price is a B...CH Smiley especially in Crypto market. But  I would like to know your opinion about ETH movement, Do you think we have a room to go downward or we are at the bottom.  I am new to crypto (however reading a lot) so your opinion matters. . It will not influence me to make any financial decision but to broaden my info.
You know what mate, current price of ETH is much higher than $1 so I think no need to worry about that downtrend as it may get back soon. It can go downward or upward anytime so the best thing to do if you are a newbie and want more gain is to buy low and sell high. Opportunity come once mate so don't ever ever miss it before it's to late because for me it literally means every "drops" count.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

I was reading an article today that the most of ICOs are selling their Eth currently, that's the reason of the fall. Due to that appeared two opinions: Etherum is loosing its power and in sooner time the price will fall even deeper or the fall is temporary and after the number of coins will be cutted by a concrete number the price is going to surprise every holder, so now it's the best time to buy. I really do not know to whom to believe. Meanwhile I have a fear of lost profit.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

You should always look at the demand and news that are related to cryptocurrency and ethereum in particular.Judging from the latest news, no matter what the price is now, the growth will be.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
AncientMystery

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

I think that it just can't fall lower than 150$, it seems to be absolutely impossible, I don't think that it will continue its negative trend.

gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

Maybe this is a really difficult time to predict. We were surprised when Ethereum was $ 300, and the following week we saw it around $ 200, which we consider the worst price of the year. And now we may no longer expect that under $ 200 is the lowest price from Ethereum, because it looks like this coin is getting weird lately.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:29:28 AM

I still believe with eth that the price will soar at least 2019 this is the time to buy
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

Ethereum is going back up now after experiencing its lowest point. Or maybe this is just temporary, everything that is happening now is still speculation. In the end, we just have to trust the tech and hold on.
Noloveatthistime

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:47:44 AM

I think that can not happen, as ETH is still being applied by ICO projects, Ethereum still has a very good future. It can be seen that, in the past few months, the value of ETH in the market has always been the movement of non-stop thinking. Although the value of Ethereum has dropped to near their bottom, I do not think ETH will die.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

It is indeed quite surprising. where when the ethereum are rising, but it is precisely the price is very low. and so difficult to get, as many of the ethereum hodl. This of course will make the price of the ethereum later increased.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

Ethereum price has been going down since may 2018. It has already broken its support area. If we analyze the chart for last one year, we see that it has still a downtrend. But from yesterday it is trying to go up. That's why I hope that It will go up very soon. Have a look to find the best entry point.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

Ethereum price has been going down since may 2018. It has already broken its support area. If we analyze the chart for last one year, we see that it has still a downtrend. But from yesterday it is trying to go up. That's why I hope that It will go up very soon. Have a look to find the best entry point.
From yesterday's pumped, this coin really trying to gain back investors interest, we don't heard any news yet but the value is getting higher and
for those who able to catch up the dip, earnings is too impressive and doing some short provide good earnings already, the next thing we should
anticipate is the corrections that may happen if this bullish try won't work expect the downtrend movement after.
bibka33

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:56:43 AM
Merited by foserfox (1)

I think that now the very bottom of the ETH and below $ 177 it probably does not come down so it's time to buy it as much as possible.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: