Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN PRE-SALE] [SDB] Seed Blockchain Marketplace for the Cannabis Industry  (Read 341 times)
SeedBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

HINDI translation is done
here is the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4945182.0

Thanks desi_translator2018! SDB tokens paid for your efforts :-) Thank you for joining the SDB community!
squillakilla

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

Project looks like very promising, where i can find more information about it? Do u have a website?
lightningbeast

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

I really like this project, especially cannabis is involved, we may sometimes mis-interpret when cannabis is involve in projects or some campaigns support cannabis, the usual thought of people about cannabis, is very bad, it can cause addiction or whatsoever, but little did they know that cannabis has helped cancer patients not to feel pain or people who have seizures, even dogs who have seizures felt good when they take cannabis. Cannabis is what I personally call "happy grass" can help people who is experiencing so much pain/aches or even those who are depressed  to calm down. I highly support this kind of advocacy. Let us spread the benefits and help cannabis to grow, share awareness and educate people.
SeedBlockchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

I really like this project, especially cannabis is involved, we may sometimes mis-interpret when cannabis is involve in projects or some campaigns support cannabis, the usual thought of people about cannabis, is very bad, it can cause addiction or whatsoever, but little did they know that cannabis has helped cancer patients not to feel pain or people who have seizures, even dogs who have seizures felt good when they take cannabis. Cannabis is what I personally call "happy grass" can help people who is experiencing so much pain/aches or even those who are depressed  to calm down. I highly support this kind of advocacy. Let us spread the benefits and help cannabis to grow, share awareness and educate people.

Thanks lightningbeast! There are so many medical applications for Cannabis and as you have noted - a lot of misconception around what Cannabis is used for. We have seen first hand how effective Cannabis has been to help relieve pain, stop seizures and have a calming effect when no other prescription drugs could replicate the effects. That is one of the drivers for the project where we are looking to help growers diversify their income by providing a source of organically grown Cannabis that can be used for research, development and end consumer products. A lot of work ahead working with the regulators to give them transparency and confidence but hopefully something we contribute to the community via our project.

Join our Discord group if you want to stay involved and keep up to date with out progress - https://discord.gg/x4xW4uz. Looking forward to bringing you more developments!

We have also just started our MN pre-sale, so DM me if interested!
SeedBlockchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:39:14 AM

Project looks like very promising, where i can find more information about it? Do u have a website?

Hi there! Our website is here: https://www.seedblockchain.io. We are mostly engaging with our community via Discord here: https://discord.gg/x4xW4uz

So feel free to join the group to stay up to date with our progress.

Our focus at the moment is to complete the MN pre-sale, list on an exchange and then work through a commercial partnership which we are in discussions with a number of growers in Australia and a licensed manufacturer (1 of only 33 in the entire country) of cosmetic goods in Japan. The industry is highly regulated in both countries, so there is a very strong competitive advantage with this commercial partnership.
SeedBlockchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

To celebrate the first weekend of the project launch, we will be having various discounts and promotions over the next two days for our MN pre-sale! For the next hour, we will be offering a 20% discount on the price of our MNs! Join our Discord (https://discord.gg/x4xW4uz) and DM myself if you are interested!
SeedBlockchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

Next promotion for our MN pre-sale. 10% off the price for the next hour! Join our Discord (https://discord.gg/x4xW4uz) and DM for more details!
SeedBlockchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

Hope you are all having a great weekend! 15% off the price of a MN for the next hour! DM me for more details if interested!
SeedBlockchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Vietnamese translation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980369.new#new

Thank you @Cuongneocoin!
Jackatwo

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

Hope you are all having a great weekend! 15% off the price of a MN for the next hour! DM me for more details if interested!

This coin is a total outright scam, the last time when anyone heard from the developer was August 26, 2018, 04:27:43 AM in this Ann.
And in the discord, last time he was seen was 1/9/2018, now one is seeing stuff like this in the discord.
I wrote this article on the 27/11/2018 which is nearly 12 weeks after the Developer was last seen.

And I quote from the Discord

actually has the dev run away?
27/11/2018
1/9/2018 was the last time a dev was heard from this coin is dead
The developer has run off with the Master Node  money
typical  scammy developer
this is why developers should be registered
and I  don't mean with a scammy KYD, which seems it doesn't matter who you are as long as you pay to get onto KYD

I quite agree with this person and warn all who try to purchase this coin for Master Nodes to keep well away from it.
There are a few items of value to show this is not fud.

The date on which the last person wrote on this Ann and got a reply
The date the developer last wrote on his Discord and this Ann,
The explorer is non-existent, connection times out, so the explorer isn't working for the coin.
The website is still working, I suppose that's something.
[/color]

The first use case will target the Cannabis segment to connect licensed growers in Australia to cosmetic manufacturers and end consumers in Japan with a current market size of USD$37.87B per annum

I think the Developer must have been high when he wrote this up, to just disappear from the Ann and Discord is just not on, taking money from the Investors and just splitting, nice easy money,
Its Developers like this, that make a bad name for the few and I mean few genuine Developers, even though there are approximately 25% to 30% scam coins out there
This is Just another reason why Developers must be registered to make blockchains and crypto coins

But Every One of you are warned to not go near this SCAMMY coin, [/color]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: