Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about TUSD, the ERC20 US Dollar stablecoin  (Read 87 times)
Emperor of Man (OP)

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

Greetings.

I have a few questions regarding the TUSD (True USD) token, which is the ERC20 equivalent of USDT (yes, I know there are differences). Wink

Wanted to ask:

1. Your general opinion. Do you consider it safer than tether? If you want to hold stablecoins for a while, what's the best choice to do so? Is TUSD a safe choice, or you think USDT will be the better one?

2. I've heard that creating a TUSD token is a complicated process and $1 surely has been spent to generate every token. How certain can we be about that?

3. What are the exact processes that need KYC/AML? I already know that generating/redeeming tokens in the platform needs KYC/AML, but do things like exchanging or hodling need that too? Like, if I exchange USDT into TUSD in binance, then withdraw it to my ETH wallet and deposit it again later to exchange into other cryptocurrencies, do I need ID verification in any of these steps?

Thanks.
Emperor of Man (OP)

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Bump.   Smiley

Questions too hard?  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: