Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of token listing among exchanges.  (Read 201 times)
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

I will try to give you the more information regarding it. binance and okex have charged million dollars for the ico that interested to listed their coin on the binance and okex exchange site. i can tell you the proof in fact that QKC has paid the binance exchange around 5 millions dollars

It sounds very intriguing. I think many will be interested in this information. Share Smiley
Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

Hello CEO and founders! This is a non-advertising post for you.

I have tried to find the information about the fees charged by crypto exchanges for token listing in one single article and failed.
So, I decided to start this topic because I believe other 'crypto' executives also want to have that information.

This topic aims to summarize (with your help) the cost of token listing among of all crypto exchanges (DEX & Centralized) which are listed on CoinMarketCap. So that users of this topic could easily compare exchanges by their fees and save their time.

P.S. Some other objective parameters like a number of exch.' visitors, etc could be added later if this topic will get popularity.

So, let's start.

The exchanges below are ranged due to the listing fee (USD equivalent).
I will be updating it as new information is coming.

LAST UPDATE 24 AUG 2018

I will try to give you the more information regarding it. binance and okex have charged million dollars for the ico that interested to listed their coin on the binance and okex exchange site. i can tell you the proof in fact that QKC has paid the binance exchange around 5 millions dollars

Thank you. I will be waiting for the info from you.

One more thing (warn) I wanted to share is that many scammers will spam to ICO management (via emails and telegram) and offer listing services >>> but NEVER never pay them, because they are fake accounts. All exchanges have listing forms on their web sites - use only them!
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Listing on some exchanges can be very cheap, or even free. To a very expensive one. These top exchanges usually charge a lot unless they have a community vote to list a token for free. Anyway, thanks for creating this thread.
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

please add our exchange to listing exchange fee

here the detail about nusax.co.id
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4696770.0

1. the github is ready
2. all algoritm and only erc20 token
3. premium listing only 0.5btc contact me at PM or just send email to me at admin@nusax.co.id
4. vote at nusax.co.id use nusacoin (1000 nusacoin = 10.000vote) the market will be avaible after live trading

our demo trading at here
https://nusax.co.id/markets/dmcbtc

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

I have tried to find the information about the fees charged by crypto exchanges for token listing in one single article and failed.
So, I decided to start this topic because I believe other 'crypto' executives also want to have that information.

This topic aims to summarize (with your help) the cost of token listing among of all crypto exchanges (DEX & Centralized) which are listed on CoinMarketCap. So that users of this topic could easily compare exchanges by their fees and save their time.

P.S. Some other objective parameters like a number of exch.' visitors, etc could be added later if this topic will get popularity.

So, let's start.

LAST UPDATE 24 AUG 2018

This is seriously a very good list and worth to look out for. Not only for the CEOs but it also gives investors a visibility to where there investment is being used.
However, before trusting it well and appreciating it more, can you tell us the source of these details?
aliba

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

whether that is from all the total they have gotten from every transaction of everyone in that year, or is it an individual transaction that is added up in a month. if that is the case, in my opinion it will be very expensive and difficult to be able to pump in altcoins that are listed there.
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

Listing on some exchanges can be very cheap, or even free. To a very expensive one. These top exchanges usually charge a lot unless they have a community vote to list a token for free. Anyway, thanks for creating this thread.

Yes, it can be free but only on exchanges which are not listed on CMC or which run a time-limited promo campaign to attract ICOs (with big number of token holders). 
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

please add our exchange to listing exchange fee

here the detail about nusax.co.id
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4696770.0

1. the github is ready
2. all algoritm and only erc20 token
3. premium listing only 0.5btc contact me at PM or just send email to me at admin@nusax.co.id
4. vote at nusax.co.id use nusacoin (1000 nusacoin = 10.000vote) the market will be avaible after live trading

our demo trading at here
https://nusax.co.id/markets/dmcbtc

Sorry I can not add it because this exchange is not listed on CMC
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

So, let's start.

LAST UPDATE 24 AUG 2018

This is seriously a very good list and worth to look out for. Not only for the CEOs but it also gives investors a visibility to where there investment is being used.
However, before trusting it well and appreciating it more, can you tell us the source of these details?

The source is the replies of these exchanges when we have applied to be listed there.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

This is good info. Thanks for sharing.
How much does it cost to list on Binance and other top 10 exchange by volume?
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

Very interesting information. I thought that the prices are much higher!
But we all understand that the exchange is s good instrument for pumping and pumping is not working today the same way as it worked a half year ago. That's describes low fees for listing.
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

This is good info. Thanks for sharing.
How much does it cost to list on Binance and other top 10 exchange by volume?

Actually, I don't know the listing cost in Binance and other highly expensive exchanges. It's very hard to get through the verification process thereafter which you will know the price of listing. Anyway, even after approval, I am sure the price will be different from case to case depending on an Applicant's project and its community size.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: