Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australians can pay bills in Cryptocurrency!  (Read 316 times)
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/21/new-partnership-allows-australians-to-pay-bills-in-cryptocurrency/

Thanks to a new partnership, Australians will be able to pay bills using a number of cryptocurrencies!

That is good news, Australia seems to be decided to lead the way but many other countries will follow until cryptos are normalised and become just another usual thing.
hopefully the news can begin to change the current market situation so that it can move towards a better one. and many other countries will begin to follow the policies of Australia, so that crypto will grow up

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Great news for cryptocurrencies! that is, in Australia, the digital currency is partially recognized as a means of payment, once they can pay the bills! we are waiting for something similar to happen in our country, but I think that not earlier than in 5-10 years.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

Is this really true?
I feel like I have seen those kinds of news every month.

how about read it first and take a guess ? i believe you will understand it after you read it.
talking about those kind of news every month,do not you think it's a good sign for cryptocurrency ? because lately people realized and knew what is going on and what we need for our future.
cryptocurrency is our future,so it's not surprising to see this kind of news comes up every week/month/year.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Hello, I think that such news should positively flow into the course of the Crypto-currency. this is very good news that gives optimism.
davcro22

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

The most advanced countries include the crypto currency in their financial system. Perhaps other countries will be catching up with time.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

good news, I hope that with this kind of cooperation it can make the price of bitcoin more expensive. on the other hand can introduce crypto to the public.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

That's a good news for market. Day by day bitcoin and cryptocurrency is being accept. I think problem is how to manage this market and goverment is researching solution
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

Indeed, I saw this news couple of days ago and it is for sure a big step forward when it comes to the crypto adoption. I would be stoked to have this option in my country tbh, I would pay the bills on the up days.
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

Personally for me this news is very good!This means only one thing that is gradually recognized by the world cryptocurrency.I sincerely believe that in the near future and in my country such payments will be possible.After all, cryptocurrency is the future.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/21/new-partnership-allows-australians-to-pay-bills-in-cryptocurrency/

Thanks to a new partnership, Australians will be able to pay bills using a number of cryptocurrencies!
It's a good start for other countries to recognize cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and as a payment for their bills. Most countries are accepting it as a payment for their bills, even in restaurants and coffee shops.
We need more countries to follow these type of payment on what they did to the crypto in their businesses.
Imagine how smooth it is for people only paying their bills on their own house without having a long line of waiting when paying.

CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

I really appreciate this approach of Australia. Such sort of small deed in crypto currency helps to reach mass adoption and acceptance. People now will get more chances to use crypto currency in Australia.
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

What a great news this is! Good to see that how crypto currency is getting accepted gradually. Crypto users of Australia will now make the use of their digital currency in daily basis.
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

Yes, I heard. And I think it's cool! Thanks to the partnership agreement between the crypto-exchange Cointree and the Gobbill payment system, Australians can now pay bills for rent in the crypto currency.
Valeri4

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

Well, in Australia in principle, everything is pretty progressive.I like their development.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

This is a great news and victory for crypto especially at time when investors moral is at an all time low. Australia is a crypto friendly country, it get if this has a ripple effect and other countries follow suit as well.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

This is good news and another step towards mass adoption of cryptocurrencies  Hoping for many such news in the future
and that other countries follow their example.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

Every countries around the world should follow the path of Australia and enable a easier way of payment for everything.
Crypto are global local currency and would also decrease any discrimination created by oppressive institution like IMF and world bank which prosper at the expanse of poor countries.
I disagree with this, if I have the option of paying my taxes with the cryptocurrencies that I'm holding or with my fiat I am always going to choose my fiat, why should I spend an asset that goes up in value the longer I hold it instead of spending my fiat that loses value every second that I hold it? Some people may like to have more choices to spend their cryptocurrencies and that makes sense, but if there are entities to which I do not want to give cryptocurrencies those are the governments.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

It is new and the news is good enough. with the crypto is certainly being quite useful in the different world. If this continues like it certainly will have an impact well also for crypto so that will could lift its value to be recovered or even more than that.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

This might be a very nice News News. actually there is also reportedly one of the places to eat. And now apply payments with crypto. but I also have yet to prove, whether rightly so or not.

Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

This is very exciting. Another big important step on the road to mass adoption. Will be keenly watching the progress of this concept over the next 12 months. Australia is a very progressive country when it comes to adopting new technologies and this illustrates that. I believe using crypto everyday for transactions is the key stepping stone to a brave new world where individuals can take control of their financial freedom.
If this program is a success, who knows...next we cut out the middle man and pay crypto straight to vendors. Bring it on!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: