Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on BITCOIN for 1 year... Will it good or bad?  (Read 495 times)
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

I think it's actually a lot bigger profitable thinking.  If you can do this then you will also get really good profits without any doubt. Even though Bitcoin is bad at present, everyone still believes that bitcoin conditions will change very soon for all of us.. In this hope, all Bitcoin holders and bitcoin investor are waiting. There are many people who do not have the power to buy a bitcoin at once, I am none of them outside of me or I am also one of them. I also like to be a bit of a bitcoin's owner through an inventory in a slow process. Those who do not have the power to buy a bitcoin, they should be able to invest in this way to become active owner and I agree with the investment. Of course it will do something good for every human I think..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

Most of the btc  veteran investors were mhch favorable of  long term investment as they were able to gain sufficient profit since the start of their investment until at this present situation. I believe this is still the best option for now and perhaps you should consider long term investment.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

What will happen to this market within a year...? Investing on BTC was great on last few years. But if we invest on these days for a 1 year, will it gives a good profit or not?

Well, we should know the current situation of cryptocurrency are in not good until now hard and difficult to predict when the price bounceback again.

Stay calm and stay relax be patience if this year 2018 bitcoin investment not give good profits for the investors all we need to do is wait this coming year 2019 may e bitcoin of cryptocurrency become better again.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

I believe in btc and somehow if you are planning to invest in btc for a year, I would say you are on the right track. I think bitcoin may able to make a bullish run within the Q4 of this year which I really think will make a good return of investment. The btc old timer investors could attest how btc was able to help them profit more.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

What will happen to this market within a year...? Investing on BTC was great on last few years. But if we invest on these days for a 1 year, will it gives a good profit or not?
Well said that not bad decisions your planing long time investment. So you can do it something understand will give you huge profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

At the moment it is more a good idea than a bad one. At the moment (as everybody knows) the market is in a bad situation and the bitcoin price is low, so it's time to buy bitcoin. Moreover, recently people who are overtaken by panic and they are all selling are becoming more and more. A year later, its price is likely to be much higher than now. So dare
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

We can't predict the future of bitcoin but as they  always say that we can't be succeed and we can't try it.Every investment is risky but if you want to try invest in bitcoin then go for it because I believed that bitcoin price will grow more for the coming years.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

It depends on when you buy. If you buy at the beginning of 2017 then until the market down you still have a lot of interest, but if you buy at the end of 2017 so far you have lost a lot of property. So consider risk and invest as much as you can
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

it depends on the market if you see the market is good to sell already then it will never reach a year frame. But if you invest like early this year you really need to wait until the price hits a good value again.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

It's very good i think due to this year is not happen the bull run yet.
I'm sure there will be a bull run on desember or before
Akande12

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

This is bad ideas to invest on bitcoin for one year. This will have come as absolutely no surprise to anyone with more than a decade of experience in any market. We have pointed out that the cryptocurrency boom has been about as obvious a speculative mania as markets have ever seen. We have noted over and over that a private crypto can’t ever be money for the simple reason that governments won’t allow it to be — this crash may have been triggered by talk of banning bitcoin.
deviniter

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I think bitcoin is not suitable for long-term investment, because the price changes that occur are quite fast, investing in a long time will only throw away the golden opportunity.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Maybe better to make investment at bitcoin is right now, never waiting at the end of years for investment because have higher price always. Look at last years ago when bitcoin at higher price and then bitcoin is drop when early years.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

In my opinion if you want long-term investment is not a problem, but you also have to see the market price movements who know that the next few months the price can rise so high profits can be obtained quickly, because the market fluctuates you do not have to wait a year to get the benefits😉
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

If you can be patient enough, you will get a good profit in a year. This has always been correct in the past history of bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Actually this is very good idea to invest your Bitcoin for the long time,but you know Bitcoin price not stable so when price going to down or up we don't know more.but I know long time investment can makes good profit I hope it's good think possible.so keep claim your next target long time investment.

Well it's quite hard to do day trades especially if you're not really skilled to do it. One year of just keeping your bitcoins, if you can afford to do so, may be the safest way in crypto to make big money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

If you see the history of BTC you can see that the last year alone made so many people rich. It was about 19 times higher than the lowest price of the year but if you look along the previous years you may find that the early years of BTC made a good struggle to reach the level it is at now. So the bearish trend it is going through now may be a longer one as the history depicts. We might not know when the bullish run begins but as soon as it does the ATH will be much higher than the one it had been.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

1 year is your maximum time spent on investing in Bitcoin? Now if you start investing and September 2019 is the deadline. I'm not sure you get the profit, even more risk because the market is still in downtrend. But if it is 2-3 years, it will be better for you to make a profit

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

It depends on the market condition and when you enters into the market if you entered in the market at Jan 2018 and want to cashout at Dec 2018 then it is really bad for you,or if you entered in Jan 2017 and cashed out in Dec 2017 then you made really good profits so it is highly unpredictable more more than two years will be definitely good to invest in my opinion.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

What will happen to this market within a year...?
There so many things that could happen within a year dude, bloodbaths, skyrockets and even stagnant events. It's very hard to predict since there is no pattern at all, relevance of this year's situation to last year's cannot be considered a pattern too because it might only be a coincidence. So my answer for your question is unpredictable, the only we can do is wait until it happens and cope with it.
Investing on BTC was great on last few years. But if we invest on these days for a 1 year, will it gives a good profit or not?
Who knows? What happened last year was a kind of a roller coaster ride. China bans ICO then btc drops so hard reaching $4.3k+ , then recovered slowly 'til it skyrockets during last couple of months. See? Btc still manage to rise despite of the hardest times, what more in our current market where small dips only occured Smiley?  I'm not saying that btc's good fortune was already secured this year but I believe that it never fails to surprise us. Just patiently wait.

But remember, do not only depend on the happenings in the market. Be still a smart buyer-seller for every situation you are dealing with. It doesn't mean that you will earn profit becauase of bullish runs and loss a lot during bearish days, it still depends on your wit and strategy Smiley.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: