Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 reasons why future ICOs will use Byteball instead of Ethereum (+screenshots)  (Read 2465 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
meterse (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:17:40 AM

The Byteball ICO offering explained by Luke Angell of Byteball

Please retweet https://twitter.com/byteballorg/status/1036943971178749952?s=21

Got it.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

I am a big fan of Byteball and I am very happy to see a good OP outlining the yet little known great features of Byteball as far as a platform for ICO is concerned. I already knew most of these features, but to see them listed in such a comparison table is useful even for me. Well done!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I have never heard of the Byteball platform before, it was interesting to get acquainted with all the information contained in this thread. It seems that the competition for ethereum all adds up. In the future, ethereum will have a very difficult time maintaining its current position as queen of ICO.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

The OP is a great thumbs up for Bytebal, like a Fomo  but I do not know how that coin can live up to that expectation of squaring up to ethereum now. I have not even heard anything about whether there is a Bytebal platform. I was thinking the Waves platform should be the biggest rival to the ERC tech of Eth. But the low market volume of Waves is not encouraging developers to adopt it for their ICO.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

Wow this a bold prediction but be aware that it will take a lot to be better than Ethereum . As it is now Ethereum is the only utility token for now that has a very clear use case. Most other projects that are competitors have not come close to the adoption that Ethereum has achieved. So lets see in a few years

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
whenearth

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

I have never heard of the Byteball platform before, it was interesting to get acquainted with all the information contained in this thread. It seems that the competition for ethereum all adds up. In the future, ethereum will have a very difficult time maintaining its current position as queen of ICO.

I totally agree with you on this. In the near future, Eth will lose its grasp at the upper echelon of coins.  Cool
meterse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

We got a bright future ahead. Read up or ask away if you wish to know more about Byteball.
whenearth

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

This was a very nice and informative read: https://steemit.com/byteball/@ctrl-alt-nwo/byteball-reasons-why-it-s-a-good-crypto-and-why-steemians-should-hang-on-to-their-free-bytes

meterse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

Read last weeks Byteball email newsletter: Byteball as an ICO platform and Use-a-Thon entries BTC

https://medium.com/@byteballjesus/weekly-byteball-email-newsletter-steem-use-a-thon-update-240429954f74
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

Meaning there's no smart contract for Byteball? How safe is an ICO without smart contract, maybe this trigger the ICO's to scam investors.

Lot of ICO's now scamming, hopefully if byteball succeed with this platform they will filter every ICO who will apply to run on their blockchain to keep the good and eliminate the scammers.

Thanks for this thread and the thread maker because I own byteball and almost sell it but now I am going to keep this coin for now until the time come it will hit the dance floor of crypto.
whenearth

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

Meaning there's no smart contract for Byteball? How safe is an ICO without smart contract, maybe this trigger the ICO's to scam investors.

Lot of ICO's now scamming, hopefully if byteball succeed with this platform they will filter every ICO who will apply to run on their blockchain to keep the good and eliminate the scammers.

Thanks for this thread and the thread maker because I own byteball and almost sell it but now I am going to keep this coin for now until the time come it will hit the dance floor of crypto.

Same here. Just keeping it as the future is bright - very bright - for Byteball.  Cheesy
meterse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

Tapas vs tacos, that decision is easy (well at least for the Spanish). But how about DAG vs blockchain? Expect this to be covered at the upcoming Byteball meetup in Barcelona September 25. Register now, free to attend but limited spaces are limited.

meterse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

The World Community Grid Byteball team is participating in this year’s Thor Challenge. Total Run Time is what decides the winner. So every old computer and every Android smartphone can make a difference!

Join the team now at:

https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=R1RD1XTFK92teamId=R1RD1XTFK92
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

The World Community Grid Byteball team is participating in this year’s Thor Challenge. Total Run Time is what decides the winner. So every old computer and every Android smartphone can make a difference!

Join the team now at:

https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=R1RD1XTFK92teamId=R1RD1XTFK92

Corrected link: https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=R1RD1XTFK92

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
meterse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

Fellow cruncher - ramp up for the Thor Challenge!

Not on the team yet? Read the details and join other 875 Byteballers to compete and win!

https://steemit.com/byteball/@byteball.org/byteball-competes-in-world-community-grid-s-thor-challenge
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

Whatever happened to Titan Coin?  They did their ICO on Byteball and seem to have faded into the background.  Their Twitter feed has been dead for 3 months now.  I participated in it during the pre-phase, didn't invest a whole lot though.
meterse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:47:56 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Byteball version 2.6.0 released

https://github.com/byteball/byteball/releases

Notable improvements:

* Ability to hide unused and junk assets.  Now you can hide Nicebytes and other useless tokens.

* Creating polls from Send tab (thanks Tarmo for contributing)
* Changing display unit (GB, MB, etc) from Send tab (thanks Tarmo again)
* Suggested commands in chat: they are inserted but not sent automatically, user can edit before sending.  One of the bots will be updated in a few days and use this feature.
* Ability to scan QR codes that encode textcoin based paper wallets
* Fixed a bug which caused restore from seed to create a multi-address wallet while the original one was single-address
* Multiple minor improvements and bugfixes

Cool
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

Whatever happened to Titan Coin?  They did their ICO on Byteball and seem to have faded into the background.  Their Twitter feed has been dead for 3 months now.  I participated in it during the pre-phase, didn't invest a whole lot though.

They recently posted this on slack:

Dear Investors!

Our project is almost ready for the final update and active development. Currently there are several questions regarding our strategy and following actions that we would like to discuss with the Investors community prior to final decision making and documentation issue.

The main reason for our concern is that we consider current market situation as a risky one for the ICO due to investors interest transition from ICO projects to trading on exchanges. We also have concerns about the best timing for token listing on exchanges.

We would like to hear your opinion on several questions to take your expertise and interests into account. You are welcome to fill in the questionnaire on the link below. We shall accept filled in questionnaires for 3 days. Then we will analyze your opinion and probably will ask additional questions to some of you. We will release the report on this survey and timeline for our following actions in one week.

https://goo.gl/forms/tC5OmslSWRQrczbN2

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
whenearth

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

They recently posted this on slack:

Dear Investors!

Our project is almost ready for the final update and active development. Currently there are several questions regarding our strategy and following actions that we would like to discuss with the Investors community prior to final decision making and documentation issue.

The main reason for our concern is that we consider current market situation as a risky one for the ICO due to investors interest transition from ICO projects to trading on exchanges. We also have concerns about the best timing for token listing on exchanges.

We would like to hear your opinion on several questions to take your expertise and interests into account. You are welcome to fill in the questionnaire on the link below. We shall accept filled in questionnaires for 3 days. Then we will analyze your opinion and probably will ask additional questions to some of you. We will release the report on this survey and timeline for our following actions in one week.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/tC5OmslSWRQrczbN2

Thank you for the update, mate!
whenearth

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:27:00 AM

How to raise ICO funds (without all the hassle)

Luke Angel of Byteball recorded a video overview of the Byteball ICO offering. The general feedback has been that the Byteball ICO offering is compelling, but the video audio isn't the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM4pDewNDzc&feature=youtu.be

We will be adding a new ICO section to the Byteball website soon. It has taken longer than expected to build, but it is near completion.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: