Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 reasons why future ICOs will use Byteball instead of Ethereum (+screenshots)  (Read 2465 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

Seems like a really good platform, however you can't discount the brand power of Ethereum

True, the Ethereum brand is currently a reason why many ICOs dont seem to explore other platforms

Byteball offer is pretty compelling when compared vs Ethereum

Then how did you say that the current brand of ethereum makes ICO not exploring the platforms?Lol byteball has no popularity comparing to ethereum and features of ethereum is enough and still great for the new ICO to use as platforms.and success of the project dont rely on the platforms instead this is about the team itself whos on their hands to bring success in their ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PinchClock

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Byteball has made the first step towards decentralization of witnesses.

First Decentralized Witness Candidate — Rogier Eijkelhof
|
v

https://medium.com/byteball/first-decentralized-witness-candidate-rogier-eijkelhof-9e5619166334
PinchClock

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

Get to know the core Byteball team! Video interview with Casper Niebe, User Acquisition Manager.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpypaMsZ3k&feature=youtu.be

Our aim is that the community gets to know the team behind Byteball. Who we are, why we decided to get involved and what we are working on. Today we speak with Casper Niebe, User Acquisition Manager.

If you are a part of Byteball community on Telegram, Slack or Steemit you have probably already come across him, as he is the guy who answers far more questions than anyone else! Apart from helping out everyone in the community, Casper has quite a few other things on his plate.

For instance, he has been the main organizer of the Use-a-Thon initiatives of which there have been two so far.

Other things that you might not know about Casper:

He loves Lego

He refers to himself as a "digital creative with a firm sense of discovering new potential and with a lifelong drive and infectious motivation to explore technological possibilities". (BALR for short)

He is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Casper likes to describe the Byteball platform as a huge box of Lego. What do you think of the Byteball/Lego similarities? Please leave a comment below with your thoughts.
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

I don't agree with your point of view. I think Ethereum will decline with the decline of ICO. There is no such thing that can be surpassed. Replication is not a business, and the emergence of STO will change the cryptocurrency market.

PinchClock

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

The Byteball ICO website will be launching shortly.

But just to clarify: it's a website to better showcase how the Byteball platform is ideal for running an ICO. Byteball will not be having its own ICO.

Cool
PinchClock

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

There are now over 1,000 active WCG contributors! Join us at: https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=R1RD1XTFK92
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

The byteball platform seems interesting with great features, though ethereum is still the best out there in terms of ICOs. Byteball needs to prove its capability first before we can say that it can compete with ethereum. Many platforms are good during presentation but during operation that is the time where flause and issues arise.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

Acceptable reasons but the mentality of most of the crypto users are already set in Ethereum as the most trusted platform that maybe because it came first in the market and it already build a foundation of trust among ICOs and Altcoins thru erc20 standard which is already proven effectively working on every projects. As before this ambitious move to replace Ethereum then Byteball should focus of how it will supersede NEO, WAVES and TRON platform that already patronize by some ICOs too to support their projects.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

I like the part of byteball that launches ico faster than etherum and also the process of kyc if it's easier than etherum I think it will make Byteball more popular with ico as their exchange platform to receive and exchange tokens.
PinchClock

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

I like the part of byteball that launches ico faster than etherum and also the process of kyc if it's easier than etherum I think it will make Byteball more popular with ico as their exchange platform to receive and exchange tokens.

I agree with you, mate. And the use of smart contracts is really convenient.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:34:32 AM

Competition will only bring out the best results. Good one from Byteball.
However, ethereum has gained more popularity at this time compared to Byteball, the future will defined which platform (ethereum or Byteball) is preferred for hosting ico's.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

I don't agree with your point of view. I think Ethereum will decline with the decline of ICO. There is no such thing that can be surpassed. Replication is not a business, and the emergence of STO will change the cryptocurrency market.

The decline of ICOs are right now just the decline of ICOs on Ethereum, Because ETH is depreciating sharply as a consequence of too many ICO's teams selling ETH worth hundreds Millions of $ which they have raised in the ICOs. This crisis of Ethereum could prove very useful for Byteball becoming a serious competitor as a platform for ICOs.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

Byteball is very cool altcoin, but since the time I bought this coin, it still falls  Grin.
Recently, I did an airdrop in their Byteball app (Steemit cooperates with Byteball) and I received around 10USD in Byteballs, it would be nice, if they do more airdrops, they will attract more investors I think.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

The decline of ICOs are right now just the decline of ICOs on Ethereum, Because ETH is depreciating sharply as a consequence of too many ICO's teams selling ETH worth hundreds Millions of $ which they have raised in the ICOs. This crisis of Ethereum could prove very useful for Byteball becoming a serious competitor as a platform for ICOs.
However despite the fact that the value of ethereum is currently decreasing ethereum still as huge as it is before people are still using it in most of the ICO
and it's kinda seeking unconvenient to move away to a coin that's irrelevant or rarely being used for ICO.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

Seems like a really good platform, however you can't discount the brand power of Ethereum

True, the Ethereum brand is currently a reason why many ICOs dont seem to explore other platforms

Byteball offer is pretty compelling when compared vs Ethereum

Then how did you say that the current brand of ethereum makes ICO not exploring the platforms?Lol byteball has no popularity comparing to ethereum and features of ethereum is enough and still great for the new ICO to use as platforms.and success of the project dont rely on the platforms instead this is about the team itself whos on their hands to bring success in their ico
This platform can't even beat its copy paste platform that used the same methodology (DAG) just like IOTA and NANO. Both of these coins are even popular among all of the crypto holders right now.
This is so sad to see that this shilling was failed to attract a lot of audiences.
That guy was joking i guess.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

Firstly, OP shouldnt have make this thread a self moderated thread cause people will think there will be the act keeping only the post which OP like. With that been said. I like the fact that Btyeball step up their game by implementing some advanced and outstanding protocol which will make crypto ease to use but it will be hard for smart contract system to switch from ETH to Byte cause the ICOs market seems to trust in ETH.

PinchClock

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Worth noting, the IBM backed World Community Grid has been around since November 16, 2004. Byteball has only been with the project for 6.5 months, but we are already in 42nd place!

Thanks to Byteball Community member vimukthi for highlighting this:

https://steemit.com/byteball/@vimukthi/byteball-leads-world-community-grid-thor-challenge-2018-with-the-power-of-incentives
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

this will never happen because ethereum will forever remain the king of ico and there will not be more of the second project

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:05:14 AM

I'm not sure it's really going to happen. Ethereum already has well established itself as efficient platform for ICO.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:32:51 AM

Has anyone looked into MOAC? Looks like they're the happy medium since they're more efficient and have cross chain compatibility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: