Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of BITCOIN CASH ?  (Read 1941 times)
Cointje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

no matter what happens after a thousands years BCH will still remain the coin that split from bitcoin to create a useless altcoin. it is copy of bitcoin without the additional benefits. so it is a shorter copy of it.

it doesn't have any future, it is a centralized altcoin with no usage and nothing to offer. when it comes to altcoins your competition becomes much harder because you are not competing with nearly 2000 different competitors and some of them are very strong even though they may have lower prices right now.

It has higher block sizes and there were some advantages regarding cost and speed of transaction a while ago. Now we are in a downturn with decreased volume and currently it makes almost no difference to use either Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash. I don't think it's dead, when we enter another bul market the battle between those coins will continue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .
What are your thoughts on BCH's future .
I don't know someone using bitcoin cash, some of my friends use and invest in litecoin.
The 85% drop  in price from all time high is a norm in cryptocurrency bear market. Some altcoins with good fundamentals even drop 95% in price from all time high.
Maybe there's good reason of the 60% owned by 67 wallets. But if you can't find a good reason. Then it's a red flag.
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

What future can be in Bitcoin Cash? It is just shit fork and nothing else, speculative coin of swindler - Rojer Ver. It does not have any technologies, smart contracts or anything else.

ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

This lack of authority to regulate Bitcoin (and other Cryptocurrency) is expected to eliminate unnecessary costs such as those currently in effect in the world financial system. These costs are considered to be a burden on many people and make the economic system ineffective.

For information only, to send the dollar to another country, the fee charged can be up to USD 300 ++ depending on how much the transaction nominal and other costs. The beneficiary, of course, has the infrastructure to carry out the transaction, yes you are right, in this case the bank.

While using Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrency), the cost can be eliminated (yes because there is not one party that regulates and is authorized to then get a transaction fee). In this way, the future of bitcoin is brilliant because many people dream of that condition....
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

I am very doubtful about the future of all the forks of bitcoin, and first of all BitcoinCash . I do not see any real advantages with BCH. It surprises me that Buterin so strongly supports BitcoinCash.
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

BCH has a great future, some traders use BCH to withdraw their funds on exchage cause of small fee and the minimum amount to withdraw. It is great for short term traders.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Bitcoin cash is one of the best altcoins out there next to Ethereym, If flippening will happen then Bitcoin Cash will be there.  I know there's alot of competition but few altcoins will survive. Please guys do your own research before investing. Pick your own altcoins but never forget Bitcoin cash.

Bitcoin cash is the coin widely used on mining side after ethereum now. Once there is demand increase then the people will work on investing with the good project such as a BCH or LTC mate.

When you are looking to this project will go bigger in the market.
That it is my view about the BCH and perfect coin to invest on it.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

bitcoin cash is just a fork of bitcoin so there are low chances for bch to ever have a big pump but who knows what it will be in a couple of years and maybe all the bitcoin forks will start to rise at some point. If I would have to choose at least 1 fork of bitcoin,that would be bitcoin diamond I think. Is this a good ideea ?

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

I am very doubtful about the future of all the forks of bitcoin, and first of all BitcoinCash . I do not see any real advantages with BCH. It surprises me that Buterin so strongly supports BitcoinCash.

I didn't know Vitalik supported bitcoin cash. But it makes sense. Ethereum seems to have a giant blockchain and seems to want to trim it down and hide the true size from public view. Bitcoin cash will face similar issues.

Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum are more similar to themselves than Bitcoin. Perhaps Roger Ver should have called it Ethereum Cash

And I'm not saying this to sling mud at Ethereum. I'm all for more people in the ecosystem. The only reason Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash don't have gigantic Chaindata folders is that users are not pushing them to the limit like Bitcoin.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

This is the best forked coin in the market and there is big growth in investment side for the people. I like to invest on the cryptocurrencies then this is also will be a choice in the market.

Please bear with the coins whatever you invested once the coin bumped all will grow better.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

I don't beleive in BITCOIN CASH because it's just fork and have no bright future. I see small github activity, nobody don't need it, no mass adoption and price will go down slowly especially after using LN on Bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

What are your thoughts on BCH's future .
Dead. Just dead. Bitcoin cash has no future at ALL. Anyone that has bitcoin cash just sells it, pure etc treatment. The only people who really care about bitcoin cash is the creators they created it because they wanted bitcoin to go for more a "miner friendly" ways so they can make ton of money, and the moment bitcoin team rejected it and no one in bitcoin blockchain followed their chain they just left and created a joke coin, they do truly believe bitcoin cash has a future because they are delusional but in reality bitcoin cash is bond to die off and not come back anytime and never. Probably if Roger Ver decides to pump it again then it may test its previous stable levels of 0.180 BTC to 0.220 BTC levels otherwise it may keep falling as everyone else may panic sell from their claimed stash.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

In the future, bitcoin will remain number 1 in crypto. The global bitcoin financial system will be based on the BITCOIN CASH platform. Meanwhile, in the present, this is an ordinary altcoyin.
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

In the future, bitcoin will remain number 1 in crypto. The global bitcoin financial system will be based on the BITCOIN CASH platform. Meanwhile, in the present, this is an ordinary altcoyin.
Lack of transactions still after a year is a tell take sign that this is not going well. Bch was supposed to be the transaction network, yet it is totally lacking.
Cointje

Activity: 166

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

This coin has really polarized people, either it is considering the fest forked coin in history or simple dead,  there seems no in between. I wonder what makes this coin so polarizing,  is it the owner of the bitcoincash.com sire Roger Ver?

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

I think the future of the BCH is slightly better than the future of the majority of altcoins, but before the end of the autumn there will not be any flights to the moon!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

the fork coins are not capable of having long term potential because no matter what they do, in the end they will remain a fork coin, a coin that was copied and created out of an original cryptocurrency.
on top of that, BCH didn't do a complete copy of bitcoin. it only copied part of bitcoin and removed a lot of additional options from it which limited its potential even more.
the only reason why it stays around is because Bitmain is a multi million dollar company that is keeping it alive.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

I love and believe in bitcoin cash and I believe in the future with will be among the top 5 crypto currency in the world

Seriously? You should waking up from your dreams.

the fork coins are not capable of having long term potential because no matter what they do, in the end they will remain a fork coin, a coin that was copied and created out of an original cryptocurrency.
on top of that, BCH didn't do a complete copy of bitcoin. it only copied part of bitcoin and removed a lot of additional options from it which limited its potential even more.
the only reason why it stays around is because Bitmain is a multi million dollar company that is keeping it alive.

We shouldn't be surprise if bch is still breathing and it's just because of its developer that keeping this coin centralized and their manipulation is a mess. It just hurt my eyes seeing this coin on top of cmc when the fact it doesn't prove anything but a nuts thus there are coins that deserve its spot.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
gregor0708

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

I do not trust BITCOIN CASH - this is not real bitcoin.
I do not buy BITCOIN CASH and I do not advise buying. Only bitcoin
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I am very glad that I met this branch, but I think that I will not be able to indicate something positive in this branch, because there is nothing that I could really say about this project. Now the world is clearly full of rumors about the collapse of bitcoin, but this does not happen because you understand the reasons. BitcoinCash is not exactly needed by our world
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: