Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of BITCOIN CASH ?  (Read 1941 times)
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

I do not think that bitcoin cache will show good results in the future, the network hashrate falls and the number of supporters too, personally I do not support it)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

I can not say anything about this. All perfectly understand that this coin is inflated due to its name and fame of the creator. I do not see any great prospects in it.
Cointje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

the fork coins are not capable of having long term potential because no matter what they do, in the end they will remain a fork coin, a coin that was copied and created out of an original cryptocurrency.
on top of that, BCH didn't do a complete copy of bitcoin. it only copied part of bitcoin and removed a lot of additional options from it which limited its potential even more.
the only reason why it stays around is because Bitmain is a multi million dollar company that is keeping it alive.

You may be able to copy a code but you can’t copy a community, therefore I also do not see a lot of growth potential for all these forks. All they do is harm the original chain by forcing the community to majke a decision which chain to support. In the end often only a small chunk leaves the original chain and goes with the fork.

bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

I don't really know what is going on with that coin, and to tell the truth, I really do not care, cos I have never really been a fan of the coin, and I don't think there would come a day when I'll be. But for the sake pf the people who have invested in it, I hope and I wish that the coin does not fail them, and do great as they expect in future time.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

BCH is a speculative token, I generally do not understand the purpose of its creation, I do not understand who uses it and where. Why it was necessary to make a slightly improved copy of bitcoin, which does not pretend to be a means of payment. He has no future, I'm sure of it.
LadyLeah

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

Our team of investors successfully made a 233% profit by performing leveraged trading of ETH to purchase QNT, a low-cap altcoin that we were able to pump up over 100% in one week. This team plans to do the same by leveraging BTC and ETH volatility while making massive buys of a small altcoin in the CoinExchange.io platform.- t.me/iblockchainglobal
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

If you remember that BCH was created and promoted by such a terrible person as Roger Ver, this man put the whole bitcoin community under attack and spoke about the introduction of SegWit after such actions, he completely lost my confidence and I stopped believing in his projects.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

I do not like this currency because developers waste time on scandals and arranging intrigues with bitcoin  Huh
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

What are your thoughts on BCH's future .
All you have to believe is the technology that BCH has, in the end BCH brings a solution that must be implemented in the main core, but because developers are the people who make that decision it will be difficult to see it. At the end of the BCH it has several things that make it a good technology and that will be the soul that keeps this wheel spinning, it will be difficult to see it die.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Bitcoin cash is essentially the same altcoin as Ethereum. I don't see anything surprising in this coin. If you invest, then it is better to invest in Bitcoin.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

The future of this coin is very vague. I did not invest in it too risky.
Moli001

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

Bitcoin Cash has a significantly higher potential than different blockchains that mimic exchanges falsely. Right now, Wu expressed that it is hard to anticipate the cost of both the coins however Bitcoin Cash may take off to $100,000/BCH in around 3 to 5 years.

At squeeze time, BCH is exchanging at $456.15 with a market cap of $7.904 billion. In the previous 24-hours, the cost endured a shot of - 2.57% at an exchanging volume of $324.5 million.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

Although there is a lot of negativity around bch, especially in this forum, I think it is a good currency and has several beneficial features that differentiate it from btc, so you have to be very careful when talking about any of the two, as they are very similar currencies, but also very different.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

What are your thoughts on BCH's future .

I do not know for sure whether it is true that some people use bch, as I know, the bitcoin market price has dropped dramatically to date

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

Although there is a lot of negativity around bch, especially in this forum, I think it is a good currency and has several beneficial features that differentiate it from btc, so you have to be very careful when talking about any of the two, as they are very similar currencies, but also very different.
Almost crypto are falling so we do not really know at what price this crypto were heading. The uncertainty was very strong on the market trends. Bitcoin and other alts are rapidly down so being picky in investing is important. Yes a good time to be careful when investing.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

You may be able to copy a code but you can’t copy a community, therefore I also do not see a lot of growth potential for all these forks. All they do is harm the original chain by forcing the community to majke a decision which chain to support. In the end often only a small chunk leaves the original chain and goes with the fork.
I like that word! Grin You can be able to copy a code, clone it but one thing you cannot clone is the support of the community which in some case, Roger Ver tried doing by painting bitcoin bad, unfortunately for him, every attempt from him kept backfiring and right now BCH is just living on the glory of being a fork of bitcoin and nothing else than a shit coin as far as I am concerned, since it has failed in it what was promised anyway, even though it is not like anyone believed something good will come out of it.

BCH is a speculative token, I generally do not understand the purpose of its creation, I do not understand who uses it and where. Why it was necessary to make a slightly improved copy of bitcoin, which does not pretend to be a means of payment. He has no future, I'm sure of it.
Just like any other shit coin, it definitely is. The support is not even there, except for some manipulated pump by Roger himself; no one really cares about the future, except for the possible short term gains anyway. I guess there was a time it was somehow being pushed by trying to lure investors with manipulations, but I guess that did not work. I read a news article recently about Roger Ver advocating institutional investors to buy bitcoin cash, but really, what is there to buy asides speculation.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

bch is a better technology compared to btc.  but there are a lot of cryptocurrency that are far superior to bch.  bch is just famous because it is backed by bigtime btc whales and miners.  in crypto world, it doesn't matter if your technology is superb or not, as long as people support and uses your coin, it's price will increase.  bitcoin is the simplest and oldest technology, but the most valuable one.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

I think bitcoin cash has progress well
Even though it dumped massively after the hypes, it’s abit  stable
And the future depends on the use or how it is been applied
We can only wait and see how it pans out
jon0008

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

I still believe in bitcoin cash. since the bitcoin cash came from the fork of bitcoin it is still good to buy and to invest. now in his cheap price you can earn easily this coming bull run. and bitcoin cash still have cheap transaction and fast transaction for cheap price.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

I think as it is a BTC fork, all depends on how market will let BTC grow, if it pumps many alts will go up too. But for now market seems like frozen.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: