Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free energy for mining crypto!?  (Read 804 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:59:16 AM

I have recently heard a story that a farmer children (ages 19-27) made a barn under some high power lines on their own property and they were able to steal electricity by having an induction coil under the roof and also rumors of copper rods within the ground linked to batteries which fueled a cryptocurrency mining farm project, they were caught when the electric company noticed the drain in power. I have also seen pictures of fluorescent bulbs placed under the a high voltage power line with one end in the ground and are lit up by the induced energy. I think it's ridiculous that they are taxing us so much for energy, even if you have self sustained energy, you must pay a tax on the energy you produce! Reminds me of what happened in Waco Texas (If im not mistaken with the location)

It's sad that nobody cares about the amount of EMF emitted from the electronics these days! It's far to expensive to protect yourself from all of it, and the demand for energy is only getting larger and larger. What would this world be like if we used the innovations Tesla made and many other famous scientists! How could this possibly effect the cryptocurrency industry and the future of mining coins?!

Is it true that over 30% of the energy energy companies produce is lost due to the simple laws of physics?

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: