Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Creative and Earn  (Read 2323 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:44:49 PM

I respect creative people.It seems to me that it is very easy to realize your talent in the crypto world.There are even platforms that gather talented people in one place.Formula=talent+crypto=success and income will work.
just by being a creative person you can get as much money as you want, because creative people are very rare and surely there will be many people who appreciate the intelligence you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:25:17 AM

every artist has an improved creativity, and so it can be known, very interesting to receive donations in a simple way and for the excellent work!

If you approach your favorite activity with a soul, do not spare your time and energy for attention to details, people will appreciate your work and will gladly donate you their money.
I agree, every work done with the heart, the results will follow by themselves. besides that we will enjoy doing the work. I think in all fields of work will have the same characteristics in that matter
Agree, I think work must start from your heart, you have to work happily and sincerely. if you not do that you will work with anger and will not run well, many people say work according to your passion, and if you really enjoy working in the crypto world then innovating dude! becreative! like making a new breakthrough, like making a site to see the potential and credibility of ICO or something else, make it whatever you can and you will make a big income from it
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:52:36 AM

This is one of the best ideas I've ever seen, he is smart to put a QR code on his work, and I believe he will get some Bitcoin from someone who likes this great work.
I think if someone has excellent works, put a small QR code, and they can get a reward from someone who loves them.

ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:24:00 AM

Just happened across an article from May 2018 about a street artist who is earning crypto from his
Graffiti work by placing a QR code for people to send rewards - great idea! >
http://cryptotimes.org/bitcoin/street-artist-nets-1000-bitcoin-qr-codes-murals/

https://www.pboy-art.com/biographie

This goes to show there are many ways to earn crypto and the lesson is to be creative and think
outside the box. We can all earn crypto legitimately if we put our minds to the task and market
the idea.

Im just throwing it out there but I would love to read a part fiction/part historical novel about the
creation of Bitcon and Satoshi Nakamoto

haha, i really like this idea. because the rich and the poor do not separate so much from the body. but the rich are big apart from the poor in thought. Dare to think big and act to pursue passion is always appreciated.
therefore, we need to work hard every day, learn and improve our knowledge and creativity to create a wonderful life for us.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:07:47 PM

every artist has an improved creativity, and so it can be known, very interesting to receive donations in a simple way and for the excellent work!

If you approach your favorite activity with a soul, do not spare your time and energy for attention to details, people will appreciate your work and will gladly donate you their money.
I agree, every work done with the heart, the results will follow by themselves. besides that we will enjoy doing the work. I think in all fields of work will have the same characteristics in that matter
Yes to achieve our goal we will have to be active to be ready for all kind of hard work.. the more we work the more  we get, in market is you spend your time, for this you will be rewarded, in short every investor and every business man will have to work, will have to keep his eyes on the market
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 12:25:50 PM

Indeed we need to do hard work to reach our goal on life because if not will be hard to get money enough for what we need, and an artist i think can earn on an easy way if people like what do.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:49:11 PM

One of the ways to escape this brutal financial system and stay free from financial slavery is by been creative. otherwise one will run the rat race forever.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:53:27 PM

Maybe one day we will have a VR world and when we look through our VR goggles or phone we see a whole other world. This world could have QR codes used to pay for all sorts of things. If someone is being paid for graffiti then people could add their QR code to statues and paintings and even on a "tips jar" at food venues. Seeing what the future holds for VR and crypto intergration will be so much fun. I wonder how much this artist has made? How many transactions have been made? How does he let people know that his graffiti QR codes are for bitcoin? DO they just try it and find out themselves or does this person have something online? The article doesn't mention this.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:59:47 PM

Maybe one day we will have a VR world and when we look through our VR goggles or phone we see a whole other world. This world could have QR codes used to pay for all sorts of things. If someone is being paid for graffiti then people could add their QR code to statues and paintings and even on a "tips jar" at food venues. Seeing what the future holds for VR and crypto intergration will be so much fun. I wonder how much this artist has made? How many transactions have been made? How does he let people know that his graffiti QR codes are for bitcoin? DO they just try it and find out themselves or does this person have something online? The article doesn't mention this.
Having a VR world just for having that kind of adoption? No it wont happen yet it can be integrated here on real world.
Hard to believe on but plausible it would just matter of acceptance and adoption.QR codes is been here not only on crypto but
also on other payments as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:00:01 AM

I am not creative person but I can earn bitcoin. Anyway, it is not the only reason why I am making money. However, being innovative can be used to earn cryptocurrency. Creativity is not just in form of arts but creativity for me is finding a new way or a better way to become successful. Being a crypto enthusiast is a way for me to find my own success.

DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:11:47 AM

Awesome story to understand the capabilities of what you can withdraw by using Crypto currencies and eventually come up with more unique futuristic real life saving ideas.
I do loved the automatic payment directly from the paint's QR Code xD
Also the painting was so much 5* it always diserve these kind of donations.

Nothing to see here
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:43:00 AM

Just happened across an article from May 2018 about a street artist who is earning crypto from his
Graffiti work by placing a QR code for people to send rewards - great idea! >
http://cryptotimes.org/bitcoin/street-artist-nets-1000-bitcoin-qr-codes-murals/

https://www.pboy-art.com/biographie

This goes to show there are many ways to earn crypto and the lesson is to be creative and think
outside the box. We can all earn crypto legitimately if we put our minds to the task and market
the idea.

Im just throwing it out there but I would love to read a part fiction/part historical novel about the
creation of Bitcon and Satoshi Nakamoto

This is purely genius! The artist don't need to be there like continuously drawing because he can get the donation via digital transaction. Normal exhibition like this is you need to be there for many hours doing your art so people will put their fiat on your donation box. This just makes me wonder if charities post their needs on crowded places with photos of kids who needs help in poor areas then I'm sure it will be a success.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:02:26 AM

It is a large world and there are different ways to earn one's crypto. Some prefer to invest with their monies whereas others prefer to work for it through bounties, airdrop, mining etc. What matters most is the ability to earn the right coins because not all the coins are worth holding. This calls for the necessity to be creative in order to strategize a plan to earn the right coins on the market.
mbluxs

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:18:50 PM

It is a large world and there are different ways to earn one's crypto. Some prefer to invest with their monies whereas others prefer to work for it through bounties, airdrop, mining etc. What matters most is the ability to earn the right coins because not all the coins are worth holding. This calls for the necessity to be creative in order to strategize a plan to earn the right coins on the market.

in fact we can do something better than waiting for something that does not necessarily happen. because in general we are given a delicacy to do things better, but sometimes we feel lazy about other things. so we do other things and innovate to do things, of course we can
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:26:04 PM

Well there are also many things such as Satoshi's Treasure and such , in that you get a clue every week and then you solve it , then you get the BTC.

Therefore there are many things in the market at the same time.

At the same time , you can also earn a lot through just posting your add and actually letting them know what service you can provide them

There are people designing the signature campaigns stuff also , even they are doing a great job , I think this is amazing how it is an excellent opportunity to get out and let your creativity out.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
reality18

Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:52:57 AM

Earning from crypto in large amount depends on the expertise level of the investor, trader or bounty hunter. The expertise of the participant determines creativity and strategies the participant may choose in a particular avenue to make more profit. Investor or trader must be ready to change strategies to in order to stop loss and maximize profit instead.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:31:16 AM

Earning from crypto in large amount depends on the expertise level of the investor, trader or bounty hunter. The expertise of the participant determines creativity and strategies the participant may choose in a particular avenue to make more profit. Investor or trader must be ready to change strategies to in order to stop loss and maximize profit instead.

If you are creative and have skills you can earn good and crypto has no role to play in it. If you do not have skills then you cannot earn for yourself.You can earn crypto by taking your payments in bitcoins and other altcoins or by converting the earned fiats money into bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:53:09 AM

I agree that the bigger profits comes with great strategies.
But, I don't agree that bounty hunters are profitable. Bounties are dead as the altcoin industry struggles.
kr105

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:59:50 PM

That’s very creative and it seems fun. Painting or graffity is a true talent. And putting a QR code inside it to get some reward from people is very nice idea. Lately there are many different ways to earn some crypto. That’s why people started to rise their creativity to get some earnings from cryptocurrency. Seems like their idea works well. For me, i think i’ll suffer from my lack of creativity for the rest of my life Grin
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:19:32 PM

I can agree with that. Not much bounties are worth the effort and bring some money. Too much time and efforts for not so much profit. So I would always choose trading as a better option. Much more opportunities for good earning as long as you use your skills, knowledge and experience.
Those who are doing bounties are literally wasting their time and moreover there is no place to get a judgement regarding the teams for forcing a KYC later on after the bounty is complete in order to get the reward. Some bounty hunters literally do a lot of creative work to promote a project for example writing articles, making videos on them and so on. I often feel pity for those who end up doing so much and then finding out that the team if forcing them to do KYC.

Instead moving on the trading is not something that every person can do. Trading needs you to have a calm mindset and good knowledge about the basics of the asset you are trading. They cant just move from one to another overnight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x