Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN ProjectCoin-PRJ POW/POS/TierMN  (Read 22630 times)
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

I have had some project ideas in the past, and unhappily without help from a team specializing in tokens-based project creation or ICOS, but I find this new market interesting, I will follow this project.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

Portfolio

Congratulations to getting on CMC now, and the handful of exchanges. Interesting concept of the tiered masternodes with an increasing collateral requirement.  Cool
easymonkey

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

I still don't understand the value of this project, other than high ROI off masternodes. Price only spikes when people need to buy more coins for setting up masternodes, then it dives when people are cashing out. In a month or so when max reward is reached, people will be dumping like crazy. This looks like yet another ponzi coin to me. Being listed on exchanges & listing sites only helps owners dump their coins. What is the progress of the project? Nothing yet. I will stay far away from this one.
Ethereums

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

I still don't understand the value of this project, other than high ROI off masternodes. Price only spikes when people need to buy more coins for setting up masternodes, then it dives when people are cashing out. In a month or so when max reward is reached, people will be dumping like crazy. This looks like yet another ponzi coin to me. Being listed on exchanges & listing sites only helps owners dump their coins. What is the progress of the project? Nothing yet. I will stay far away from this one.

please do stay away from us...we dont need someone like u...we building community for helping others to make startup project not ponzi project like u accusing to us...have a life dude...
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

this project has a good concept in my opinion, for the continuation of this project whether there will be bounty campaign program? I will wait for more information.
ProjectCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37

https://projectcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Agreement with Sharing Masternode Service 12/12

Nexus832

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Someone on Discord spammed me with this Projekt, so i checked out their website and in my opinion this is a SCAM coin that no one should buy, but always do your own resarch.
Everything written under "Project Coin Development" is needless to say for ppl who whould run their own Crypto...
below "Decentralised platform" are just promisses unfilled...
its Pemined and the Projekt Team consists of three no names...
and there is nothing else, why whould someone need this coin?
there are already much bigger well-established Projekts on the Market where you can build your own cryptocurrencies
such as $ETH, $XEM or $OST
SpektralFeniks

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

I find PRJ to be a really interesting concept and something that can benefit the entire crypto community.
I am also invested into a PRJ MN and can say that this is one of my better investments yet.
Looking forward to the future of this Project Cheesy
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Would be cool, then  if you fork someone (atm you are a fork of our project - XDNA) -  mention it in copyrights.

Secondary, fresh discord accounts with a nickname like "XXXcoindev" is a very bad sign of possible scam. If your  intentions is clear, I suggest you to add your real discord ID or show your real ID at team page, so people could make a bussiness with you without risk.

Best regards

peterfoca

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

This coin has potential. I hope have masternode to this coin quite  Cool
jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:26:06 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 02:09:22 PM by jravago

Send you PRJ coins to https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/PRJ-1/zft for better stakes. It's a clusternode where people combining coins to become a MN. No seat and automatic withdrawal to your wallet and the more masternodes the faster the rewards will come. your coins is invested in total MN coints and its better than one masternodes.
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

Please help me fill a shared masternode for PRJ.

Only $1 per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes/zc

miner49er1

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

Everyone above here is right, Mintnodes helps you share a masternode and collect just for depositing coins. PRJ can use more nodes and everry node we get, the more we collect and PRJ is going to the moon.

You gotta consider this for passive income.  You can put in as little as you have and still collect, this is not BS. Took me a week of research before i trusted it and I'm gaining a ton.  

https://www.mintnodes.com/zpa

You will make money on Day 1. This site is a hidden gem, similar to simplepospool but less fees and easier to use.
Patrik99

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

I don't understand, so can you mine Project coin or can you not? Is there a pool for this? I can't seem to get a straight answer.
Black_Gloves

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

Your project's korean translation is done by google translate.

your korean translator is actually a vietnamese.

read Untrusted feedback - Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1706744

If you write negative trust and ban him, it will be great for the forum!
cryptorgenious

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

People underestimated this project and LGS why ? Because the rate of inflation is low and the deflation of the coin price is not occurring. You have to understand how masternodes work and why people buy them and sell them.

1. Once a huge amount of servers has been established, the rewards are not so often so people sell. LPC for example. 2200 nodes.

2. PRJ pays a nice reward 30 coins per node, BUT, at block 100,000 it increases to 50 coins per node and lasts until block 180,000, that is 3-4 months of high paying rewards.

3. PRJ still has a low server count, only 240 or so. When the number increases, you know people are attentive to owning the coin. Plus the O/S or supply available for trading (float) remains low causing the demand to exceed the supply.

4. IMO, PRJ will bust out to .00010000 STS's in the next 2-3 weeks if not sooner. Plus still plenty of time until block 100,000 is hit, because check the explorer, it's only at block 75,000 now. PRJ will remain strong. Case in point LGS. LGS increases awards until block 160,000 9 coins. It has a low reward, thus incentive for people to hold the coin, let the development team work without the price deflating. Too many masternodes pay HUGE rewards and the investors sell them and deflate or dilute the coin price to nothing, then the coin is abandoned by the DEV team. The developers must be smart when designing the reward structure to allow certain milestones in the whitepaper to be met. Then people hold their masternodes forever, while the coin price rises or stabalizes because nobody is selling their rewards.

5. Owning a masternode is like owning a stock in NASDAQ or NYSE that pays you dividends every DAY. You don't care if the stock price goes up and down, you still get your dividends every day. As long as the coin price does not get diluted to zero you cannot lose. Look at #4 above.

6. People think you cannot own a masternode because you don't have enough coins for the tiers. Tier1 PRJ is 3000 coins, Tier 2 is 4000, and Tier 3 is 6000. At block, 100,000 the collateral for each teir increases. I will give everyone here good advice, buy this coin on cryptopia on the dips. Move your money over to shared pooling site SPP using this  link: https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17   

7. This is a solid state of the art staking and masternode pooling site. Buy the PRJ masternode slots for the coin you can afford. 10 coins per slot. Try to buy active servers, but they show up and disappear within seconds. If you have to buy a node that has not started, you have to wait (not long), I waited about 1 day for my node to fill up. Then the server must sync the wallet and stake your coins, so you will not receive an award for 1-2 days once the server is active. Your rewards are put into the staking pool for PRJ, so you get staking + masternode awards every time your server confirms a block.

8. Try to spread out your purchases across different nodes, the more servers you own, the more exposure you get in the block explorer. So when you see an active node with slots available, scoop them up as fast as you can.

9. I purchased PRJ at .00012300 and bought 1000 coins and I now participate in 13 nodes on SPP. I did this two weeks ago. Since then, I have reclaimed my investment principal via awards transferred back to Cryptopia and sold at 3X profit. Now all my money on SPP is free. I have accumulated over 4000 coins in rewards and the price of the coin hit .00048000 the other day.

10. PRJ roadmap says Major exchange listing in November. Could it be Binance or Bittrex ? PRJ has a solid business model and deserves more attention. They are smart. No fucking bounties, no fucking airdrops, why give coins away for free when other investors are paying for them. That proves to you the DEV team is very smart. If in fact, they get listed on Binance, this coin could be a major project and the coin price will be upwards of .00018000. Not pumping here. LGS has the same plan and if LGS goes to Binance, it will go to .00040000 STS's even higher.

11. I always lose trading thinking I'm keeping my money liquid for great buys. I always lose. Owning masternodes thru a shared pooling site like SPP is the way to go. I have proof if anyone wants to see.

12. Remember for my advice here, register under this link https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17   

Good luck and happy MASTERNODE rewards !!!!!!
cryptorgenious

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

PRJ taking a little rest. No decline in nodes, no increase in supply. Will rallly very soon. MASTERNODES BABY ......Simple POS POOL

https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17

I have made a fortune almost 20,000 profit in 16 days on this site with starting with nothing. It's the best staking site. They are making BIG improvements in November such as:

1. Instant Withdrawls
2. Coins stake while waiting for reserved slots in MN starts
3. Instant MN creation providing you have 100% of the collateral. THIS IS HUGE !!!!!
4. Decentralized exchange with over 300 coins
5. Purchase BTC with credit card or ATM.

and that is not it. MN tracking/monitoring/metrics/reports on the node, statistics on your account. Plus bountys, airdrops and referral links
cryptorgenious

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

BREAK OUT IS NEAR TO OVER .00050000 STS'S WATCH AND LEARN.

https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17

]
Patrik99

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

I'm really, worried. Projectcoin went from 2.14 to under a dollar now? What the heck happened? There are some peeps who paid 6k for a masternode now its worth less than 3k as of Oct 18. Something must be going on because they were rallying up so well towards the end of last week and all of a sudden just a free-fall drop.
SerQuicky

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

I'm really, worried. Projectcoin went from 2.14 to under a dollar now? What the heck happened? There are some peeps who paid 6k for a masternode now its worth less than 3k as of Oct 18. Something must be going on because they were rallying up so well towards the end of last week and all of a sudden just a free-fall drop.

People are selling after the good pump, the ones that bought cheap want to take the profit out, nothing special or more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: