Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICO's are failing so much? Are you worried?  (Read 62 times)
ayesha703 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

ICO has become very popular. More and more ICO's are coming to the crypto world. But there is a matter of sorrow that, most of ICO's are failing. But why most of the ICO's are failing? Why they become successful? What is the reason behind it?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

ICO has become very popular. More and more ICO's are coming to the crypto world. But there is a matter of sorrow that, most of ICO's are failing. But why most of the ICO's are failing? Why they become successful? What is the reason behind it?
That's because ICO are becoming more popular, scammers are trying to make money against the background of a common HYIP. That's why most of them are failing. This is my personal opinion
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

Even very promising projects have done poorly this year.
It really has been a case of the ICO bubble bursting.

Last year, trading volume was high and there was steady growth in the market.
This made it possible for there to be a lot of money going in to icos, out of them, then back in again.
When the market crashed, trading volume shot down as people started hodling.
suddenly, there were way too many icos seeking way too much money than what was actually being traded in the market.

The result? The entire ICO cycle has failed this year.
Although in the past, it was easy to do a quick flip of an ico and make 3x to 5x profit.
It just isn't the reality anymore.

It is best to adapt to the market and look for investment options in other places.

Billy550

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

I am not too worried myself, I beleive most ICOs will fail by the end of this year, natural market action, those who cant deliver their promises will no doubt fail. We need a wash out of most of the crap out there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: