Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3841 times)
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

I don't know if there are good or bad professions, there are simply professions, trading can generate enough income to live in a first world country, so yes, you can have a certain quality of life if you try hard enough, I heard you can even generate 5% daily of your investment, which is not bad at all.
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

I'm not a professional trader, so it is very hard question for me. Like many other jobs, it has many pluses and minuses. You haven't got stable income, but it is a good opportunity to work for yourself. If you succeed, why not
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Trading require diligence, focus and been forthright. Trading could be developed into career which implies that it could become a profession. And indeed trading is like profession because it take time for you to master yourself and develop winning method for your trading!

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

Until you try your hand at it, you won't know. Perhaps you have a natural talent or a gift for premonition. It is worth remembering that trade is dangerous and takes a very long time.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

If trading is considered a profession in other markets, then why can't this profession exist in the crypto market? If something brings you profit in the time interval, and it suits you - it can become your job.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Anything that can give you a good financial income , that can sustain your daily and future needs is a good profession , so crypto trading can be considered a gpod profession if it really give you a good income and can sustain the needs you want to achieve.

A lot of people have left their jobs to go the route of making trader. So why did they do it? As I think, they have found a stable and permanent money for themselves, and that is the direction better than the previous job. So why not?

Indeed trade is good and this is the reason a lot of people jumped on this. but it would be a good result if it can run it properly. evident when just hope results, thus a lot of that went into the hole and finally can only whine in the hole and blame crypto.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Only you can answer this question. As a tip, I would like to recommend you first of all to study the theory and find courses where you would have a mentor who would help to make the first steps in trading. Having received all the necessary knowledge, you can decide whether you are interested in this type of earnings.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

Trading can bring money, but it is quite a risky business, as a result of which the majority loses money. Therefore, all “successful traders” hold lectures and write books about it, but they don’t do it themselves.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:00:02 AM

Before you embark on the journey of being a trader you should learn the ropes else the outcome of becoming a trader could be disastrous considering the risk involved in it, however my advice is to learn it wholeheartedly and demo trade or practice while making profits consistently before going live.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

You should understand first how risky it is, pros, cons, etc. Being a trader is kinda hard and requires knowledge. You must also diligent. If you will chose it as your main job or source of income. You should know that the profit you will get is different from having a day job. You won't get a consistent profit and that's a fact. There's a day you could earn more, there's also a day you can earn lesser or nothing, and worse you're going to lose.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

What a good profession is, something to do with a persons ability and appropriateness to the work he/she is doing so. In order for the crypto trading to be consider a good profession, it should be directly concerned to individual whether they are excelling and developing to it.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:22:52 AM

Losing is part of being a crypto trader, it depends on you how you can manage your losses, proper understanding of the crypto market will help you trade well and hone your trading skills
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

This is actually a very risky profession, especially in the cryptocurrency market. After all, the market is extremely volatile as now for example. And it is very important to evaluate your risks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:22:13 AM

when viewed from income which is always surplus, it is considered good, but if there is a loss, it is considered detrimental to crypto's trading.
ImSuparmin

Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

You could say so too you can say no, because everything depends on how you work, if you can do it well and can choose the right time between selling or buying you will definitely get big profits and will be a good profession for you but if you can't do it well means you choose a trading profession as a profession that is not good.

anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

Trading cryptos is actually nice to be an honest crypto trader, you've got to be invariably informed , you would like to following completely different coins news channels and media as a result of the coins unremarkably increase wherever is sweet news concerning their project.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

It is and its only for some people. If you can not keep your emotions under control then it's not for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ImSuparmin

Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:25:58 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

If you want to start you must first consider your abilities and knowledge about trading, because it is very important in following trading, if you have already started you can only follow trading, because in my opinion the key to success trading you must first understand everything about trading and must be able to choose the right time between selling and buying.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:29:29 AM

begin trade because it can give you pretty big but fortunately learned basic aspects that used to be there. mastery of this aspect is very important and will determine the outcome in the trade. When work directly without being able to master this aspect is impossible I think can get the profit from the trade.
santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

It becomes only a profession if you can caught up with the pacing of a good trader. Usually, some people make their skills as a profession since they can earn a lot of money from it. However this is not for everybody plus thr market in crypto needs more than just a technical analysis and also luck. Prediction here always gone wrong even the analysis is worth trusting.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: