Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

You need to hurry up because this time most of the time the coin are still dumping and this is great opoortunity to buy more altcoins. A lot of people earn more money because of trading and some of them are losing. Maybe they should be patient and careful of what they are doing so in the end they will earn money and not lose their capital next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
It is not a profession in the first place and won't be a good one. The profit in trading won't be constant unlike on real professions. The scenario in the market highly affects the profit from trading such as what is happening at thid point wherein the market value of most cryptos are low resulting to small profit which is quite the downside. It would be a good source of income but is not reliable for main source of profit.

ehiozuwa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

There are people who make a living out of it, a decent life at that, but they are not experimental traders, many of them trade across different markets-stocks,bonds,cryptos,commodity market, forex and are vast in knowledge in it
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

While the market is so low, it does not seem like a good profession. it may be when the market reaches its original value in the future.
I won't advice anyone to engage in trading as a full time job whether or not we are in a bear or bulls market, unless of course such person is a professional in the field
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

The crypto world is not a good profession. But this is a job that can help you make a lot of money. You want to join the cryptographic world right now. This is fine. Before investing in crypto you need the knowledge to buy any coin to make a profit.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

There are people who make a living out of it, a decent life at that, but they are not experimental traders, many of them trade across different markets-stocks,bonds,cryptos,commodity market, forex and are vast in knowledge in it

I know someone who is into crypto trading full time and seems  he gains so much during the bullish amrket and is now living on his dreams. He is very lucky because he  invests timely and sell during bull season. He is now out in emploument,  very inspiring. Now he diversify his assets to real estate, stocks etc.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

As for me, crypto is a good way of earning but we can't consider it as a profession because it isn't stable and the value is always changing. I think itnis not advisable to give up a job for crypto if we want stability. It is just good for an extra source of income.

Barbaralehoa

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

There have been a lot of people who earn money from this market. The determination is a long-term job, depending on the perspective of each person. I think this market will soon be like the stock market and there will be people who do full time job
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:13:08 AM

You can start your career on crypto but don't make it as your primary source of income. You can still have another job and do crypto on your free. Be productive and have more sources of income. Relying on investment alone is not recommended on crypto. It's not you will fail, you are taking a lot of risk without protecting yourself against bankruptcy.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

Its a good profession but you gotta to be agood at it before you shall consider it your real business. Learning it ain't easy though but starting with just a hundred USD is going to make you learn. Tether is always the best option for the traders. Forex traders are doing it weekdays and they live their lives with it.
Being a trader I guess you will have to monitor signals and fundamental news.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

I think it depends on whether you are outstanding. If you have done a good job in every transaction and profit from it, then this is a good job. The cryptocurrency is high-risk and requires excellent intelligence and knowledge accumulation. A profession is not for everyone
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

When it comes to starting up business or making some decisions of this kind, you make more of the decision on yourself accessment.
1. Do I have what it takes in doing it. In terms of
passion, characters, ability to manage risk,etc.
Then, you can say whatever our advice is can work for you.
Well, crypto trading is a good business, I may not call it profession for now.and you have explained your fears. Therefore, you can do it as long as you can cope with the odds of it.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

As for me, it's good now that those who started about cryptocurrency approximately 3-4 years ago earn. At that time it was just beginning to form, the price was very low, ICO projects were just starting to be launched, etc.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

If you have decided to have a career in cryptocurrency trading, then you should go ahead with your plan. I believe a whole lots of thinking would have gone into this before you come to this conclusion for yourself!

blacq

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

I think now is the right time to start trading in the cypto currency, because you can buy a this time cheap and sell at a higher price when the token rise. you should also have time to study the wave of the tradings   to be able to know when to buy and when to sell.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

You may have a profession to become a crypto trader, but my advice is not too focused on trading activities,
make trading activities a side job, to increase your income from regular work
because the risk of trading is very large, it can even make someone lose all his wealth
trading is almost the same as gambling
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

It is a good one.
But it is very stressful. You have to be enjoying it when you trade. If you dont find any interest at all, you will quit very early. Because its not a place to enjoy, its a market. Market is like a place when you fight each other.
Very stressful but you will get a lot of money when you succeed.
So.. Think about it.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

For me it does not. Why? Because earning in crypto is not that stable as a permanent job. You should be risk-taker and good decision maker if you want it to be a profession. Part time job will do because it will not require too much of you time doing crypto works.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:22:17 AM

For me, crypto trading is one of the best professions because here we don't steal or gamble, just its scheme only which's similar to gambling. The current market situation in particular all the best crypto coins which previously have dominated the market are really in conditions of decline (though occasionally rise). I think right now is the right moment to trade however the benefits may not be as expected.

Yes, you can start it at any time, but before that you must understand it first, how it works and how crypto currencies work, because some people still consider it as something that's very difficult to do.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

No one can hold you to enter the crypto trader. I suggest using the cold budget in trading because the nature of the cryptocurrency is fluctuating. Remember professional traders learn from experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: