Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be die and the value of altcon will be nothing. Agree or disagree?  (Read 149 times)
sajjad100 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

First of all crypto experts says that the bitcoin will go to the near 50k at the end of this year.
Now some other crypto experts saying that the crypto will be dead soon.
Which one is correct? Why are people saying something nonsense like that? Why are they saying things like that? What was their point behind this bullshit?   Undecided Undecided Undecided

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Both of them are incorrect.

Who are these experts who told you that Crypto will die and bitcoin will go to the price of 50K USD by the end of 2018 year?
I cant imagine that at all because have you ever understood the concept of crypto market cap and its effect over the BTC prices? It will take up huge market cap growth and then only we may see some spark in the BTC. In such short period so much investment is very less chance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

No bro, crypto is not going anywhere, corrections are a healthy part of overall or long term uptrend so do not loose hope, if someone says crypto will be dead soon that is pure fud, they want you to panic sell so that they can buy their favorite coins even cheaper.

Nibo2018

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

Nobody is an expert in this instance, Crypto is going nowwhere but up in the long term in my opinion.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

There is not correct answer at the moment, I am one of those that think that the bitcoin will continue to pump in price while the altcoin market could be down for some time and it could take even more to recover from the drop, but overall, I don't think cryptocurrencies will cease to exist, they have a long way ahead and they have a lot of possible uses in our daily lives.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

Crypocurrencies could not die, at least not in the near future, there is still a lot of juice to be extracted from them, altcoins on the other hand could drop a lot because there is a lack of innovation in their market.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

First of all crypto experts says that the bitcoin will go to the near 50k at the end of this year.
Which one is correct? Why are people saying something nonsense like that? Why are they saying things like that? What was their point behind this bullshit?   Undecided Undecided Undecided
I do believe that 2018 is one of the worst year for cryptocurrency from all the times. But also you need to consider that the prices are still high in comparing two three years ago time period cryptocurrency is not going to die soon.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

I think cryptocurrencies would be around for a long time.  Even with the fluctuations in Bitcoin and other currencies following the same trend,  now more than ever,  mainstream adoption is slowly but surely happening, with companies like Modern Finance Chain, Rebellious and PAC - among others - making good progress. The future of Crypto seems promising and realistic enough to happen.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

Oh no! That is the most false information I've ever heard about BTC and Altcoin. I do not think that happened, because the value of BTC can not be 50K, if 10K I can believe. Altcoin is growing very fast with no reason to stop
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

From the topic you wrote in this thread, it assured me that no one can confirm or analyze cryptocurrency. Some say that crypto will die in the next few years, on the other hand many say crypto will rise again.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

Cryptocurrency definitely hasa very bright future. The technology behind cryptos is revolutionary and anybody that doesnt see the potential of crypto obviously needs to be checked, but i am still of the opinion that cryptocurrencies still needs some sort of regulation.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

Crypto never die. It is revolution 4.0 technology and is in the process of development. It takes time to adjust and become stable. Many large companies have been studying the application of blockchain. You should not just look at the price and evaluate the market.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

I think for those persons saying that crypto will soon die are very skeptical,crypto has come to stay, according to John McAfee the the pandora box has been opened and cannot be closed any longer.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:06:00 AM

Disagree. Cryptocurrency is not dying, at least not anytime soon, and I do not see the possibility of altcoins amounting to zero or nothing. I like to see when people make statements like these, cos I know that when the time comes, they will definitely regret making statements like these, and wish they didn't give up on crypto.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:58:04 PM
Merited by foserfox (1)

Giants of the crypto-currency world are striving to maximize their activities and strengthen the market.  That there is only one Bitmain.  "Miner's expansion" - in another way you will not name.
 Let's remember: back in January Bitmain announced the move from China to Switzerland, then to Canada and finally to the US.  While Bitmain "arranges comfortable", the rest can only shrug.
 Bitmain seized the market and discarded all its competitors for many years to come.
 Bitmain is a good example of how a bunch of people can manipulate the market.  Thought that Trump's publication on Twitter could affect the dollar?  Maybe.  But the next bitmix from Bitmain can affect the bitcoin rate.  Information has long been leaked about the fact that they made a more recent nook, more steep chips.  As you can see, they do not hurry to sell it, we do not see them on the market with you.
 Do you think that they can manipulate the market only by increasing the hashed?  Or throwing power from one coin to another?  Hardly.
 They can easily push the price if they want to.  In the same way they can ramp it.  Their hashed allows them to hunt hundreds of bitcoins daily.  On their accounts, a huge number of different crypto-currencies.  I'm already silent about their sales revenue from sales of asics.
 I hasten to please: bitcoin is unlikely to fall.  It's not profitable for anyone, starting with the same Bitmain, ending with AMD or Nvidia.  Have you seen what happens to their shares since the beginning of 17?  And you have burned.
 Last year, Bitmain received only officially $ 4 billion in profits, Nvidia received the same amount, but if the latter company went to this for 24 years, Bitmain managed to do it in 4 years.  Think about it ... Die the crypto currency or not!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: