Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
larkinvain (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

Yes they are decreasing because of many things and one of it is the growth of ICO scams. They don't want to participate on it anymore so they aren't allowing themselves to join any of it. Another reason is that failure of reaching the soft cap. Nowadays, they find it difficult to reach those soft cap especially the hard cap. The bearish market is just an excuse and I guess most of them are aware of what they are investing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

In more or less gods ICO entering investing capitals, pools so it’s wrong to say that there is no investors) good ico give small allocation for public sale just to have hype around project or create community.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Benabod

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Its looking like investors are decreasing because of the present situation in crypto world , the bearish market, ICOs not reaching successful milestone such as soft cap which is end results of scam ICOs all over the places, some ICOs even lied about reaching softcap in order to lure investors and at the end of the day, they run with the raised funds and that is no longer a secret thereby making investors and potential ones to be picky about the project they invest in
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

I think so, because there were fake and scam project almost this days, some projects use fake Whitepaper, some do not give good token, some ICO price are so much higher than when list on an exchange
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

they decreased my friend. the reason is that long bearish trend. nobody knows how long it is going to take so people are not aimed to invest in icos as they do before. they dont want to risk.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Yes it is the truth. Invetorov of ICO becomes less and less. I think it it is connected with a huge number of deception in this sphere. Many lost the money on investments and do not want to invest money in this sphere any more.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

To be honest, not only the ico but overall crypto investors have also decreased in the last few months and we have no one but severe bears to blame only, i hope market will recover soon.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Yes they are decreasing because of many things and one of it is the growth of ICO scams. They don't want to participate on it anymore so they aren't allowing themselves to join any of it. Another reason is that failure of reaching the soft cap. Nowadays, they find it difficult to reach those soft cap especially the hard cap. The bearish market is just an excuse and I guess most of them are aware of what they are investing.

I add a few personal opinions, I agree with you, and as investors become more intelligent and understand the crypto market and ICO projects, poor quality ICO projects will not attract However, I still see potential ICO projects with talented team and experienced mentors who easily achieve soft cap and hard cap.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

Yeah you are right ICO investing is not really a good investment at the moment, because most of the ICO that were listed on the exchanges recently has always gone down below their ICO prices, giving the people who didn't invest into the project more opportunity to buy more tokens more than the people that invested. So these days, it is even better to buy newly listed ICO on the exchanges because you will get it more cheaper.  
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

May be many investors lose their hope on investing ICOs because most of the projects in this year were scam so they will stick to the altcoins rather than the upcoming altcoins.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

I think most of these ICOs should go back to the basic and find out what is wrong and most especially their listing strategy should be well designed because a lot of coin nowadays fall below ico price almost immediately they it exchange. If investors can get it at a cheap price on exchange then why will they waste so much on ico participation?
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Yes they are....  Most investors are afraid to loss their money because most of the ICO now are scam..... Also some investors don't want to buy tokens from ICO because they know they can get it more than x5 or x5 below ICO price in decentralized exchange from bounty/Airdrop hunters.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

They are definitely decreasing, or at least, a lot of them are taking a break from the drop on the market and all the scams out there, currently it is not a good time to invest, it would be better to wait for a some weeks to see how things go.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
brianc999

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

It is difficult to answer with certainty, because many investors remain anonymous, however, as we can see from coinmarketcap.com/ there are currently 1865 cryptom currencies, so several ICOs came to this list and most likely had the support of investors.
Bigbansk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

These days there have been fake and fraudulent projects, some projects use a fake document, some do not give a good token, some ICO prices are much higher than when the list is on the stock exchange
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

I can understand investors. High risks, a lot of scam, and ect. Only people who well know techical part and analysing wp isn't promlem for them, invest in ICO nowadays, I guess.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

I add a few personal opinions, I agree with you, and as investors become more intelligent and understand the crypto market and ICO projects, poor quality ICO projects will not attract However, I still see potential ICO projects with talented team and experienced mentors who easily achieve soft cap and hard cap.
That's it, investors today are becoming more intelligent unlike before that they are only buying the hype of that project. But still there are investors who are doing it the wrong way by thinking by just putting their money on ICO's it will grow overnight. I have heard someone before said that ICOs are going to die soon and the remaining ones are those with real companies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

Yup. Now a days ICO investors are vanishing rapidly. And I think there is some cause behind this. One year earlier every ICO get success. Even some idealess icos reach softcap any how. But nowadays many good projects can't reach softcap. In this market hardcap is like unicorn. This situation was created because of bearish market. In last few months the rate of scam ICOs also increasing and that's not great. For these reasons the investors are not interested in this ICOs. It will be ok when markets go up.

VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

Of course. The ICO market has fallen sharply since Q2 2018. The ICO did not get the attention from investors as the market went down too much, causing them to fear leaving the market or just investing in ETH and Bitcoin. Q4 2018 will certainly be a lot worse
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: