Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

Yes, I think they are decreasing rapidly, personally I have decided not to be investing much in ICOs anymore, because they always get dumped below the purchase price.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

Yes, there is a contribution of decreasing ICO investors into a bounty campaign program the highest downside of market movement now a days. Nevertheless if project never put some good marketing strategies  it will never come up with a good solution that will help to generate the degree of investors to invest the product more demand.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

For my opinion, i think it is more increasing for now although the prices in the market dip too much hence it's a blessing wherein you can bought for an affordable prices. On the other hand, we knew that most of ICO for now has many scammers but still we, investors still find way to have profits.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

I agree with many. There can be several reasons why investors in ICO are becoming less and less. The most significant is of course the growth of fraud in this area. Investors are just afraid of being abandoned. It is also possible that there are simply no good and creative projects that would solve some important problems of the public. After all, the competition is also very big now. But I think that there are still good projects with a competent team that will make themselves felt.

Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

Ico rates is not always a proof that its good because they mesure the organisations of the ico and the work of the team not the idea and the benifect of the projects

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

I think I CO investors are going down in number every single day, and the reason is that, when investors buy the coins at ICO price, it decrease's when it gets to exchange, making investors run at a loss instead of profit.

therealbigcoin

Activity: 729
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

I don't think that the number of ICO investors is decreasing, i think that because of the bear market we are in, investors have become very selective about ICO projects.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

Yes ICO market now is decreasing because Investors are wiser now compared on investors in 2017, Investors now learned from their mistake and not going to repead what happened on 2017, so scam ICO now wont work anymore thats why ICO are decreasing.
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
Yes, the number of ICOs investors is decreasing rapidly, we have seen a lot of projects selling at 10 percent or less of their ICO price. That's puts investors in a very bad situation and may hamper future projects
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

In fact, now a big role for the project is played by the availability of funds that are interested in investing in this project. Because it is very difficult to collect the necessary amount only from investors. Now is not the time that was before.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

Yes, but they are still there and hoping for the development and maybe they keep on monitoring, we can not blame them as we can see the trending now all are decreasing. But hopefully this BER months it's gonna be okay a little bit.

warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

yes it is true to see the facts that are happening now, many investors who do not take part in the ICO again because of rational and the same reason that is because the coins when listing in the exchange the price is lower than the current price...
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

I agree that the number of investors in the ICO is reduced. investors ' confidence in the ICO fell.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

Probably yes because investors scared about  some icos project are scam, and also one of the reason investors from icos decreasing is effect of long time price dump, investors scared about it crisis stability of cryptocurrency but do not worry all of this become fix again because i still believe in very problem have an solution.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

I speculate that the decrease in ICO investors is primarily due to the temporary bear market. Granted, there are some investors who have really dropped out because of being exhausted by losses and volatility, these investors will easily be replaced when the bull run returns.

People follow the money. If bullish signs appear, investors will come back. It's that simple.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

declining I think it is normal. many of the ICO that does not produce and even stated that such matters are always a scam. This is certainly enough to make many investors restless and certainly do not give satisfactory results and even detrimental. certainly, it's a lot better to go than to have to endure but a detriment.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

Funding for ICO projects is not always smooth. Capital is needed for the project to come into operation. But now few people invest in ICOs. They claim that it is no longer as profitable as they would like. In fact there are unsuccessful projects and buried hard to get back.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

Investment in ICOs is declining sharply. They claim that 2018 is a bad year for the ICO, which is very low. In fact, there are projects that do not mobilize capital, do not attract members. There are projects that are born but not in practice but stand still.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

that is true because there are so many investors who have not been able to keep up with it, especially with the declining market situation, as now, it certainly affects their confidence in an ico and this is a tough task for developers to be able to convince investors that their ico is worthy of being followed

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:40 PM

I don't think so people are just to be more selective in choosing what project they want to invest since there are too many scam/dusty projects out there. On the other hand, crypto community is increasing day by day meaning that there will be more people will invest whether in the coin that available in the market or ICO but like I've said before they will make their own research before investing in ICO, that's why the market is very quiet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: