Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
Maybe they are just taking a break due to the current market situation and surely, once recovery have taken place, they will be back together with the continuous pumps in the market. For now, they might just be playing safe since investing at this point still has no assurance if resulting to huge profit . And at the same time, we should not mind selling but rather continue to hold.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

ICO investors are increasing because the number of crypto community is also rising with time, and in addition, Ethereum price is actually low and affordable, so investing in ICOs is a lot simpler and not as expensive as a few months ago.
There are always some ICO projects having many features and motivating the newcomers to take this risk.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

As ICO campaigns are gradually becoming saturated, the future is unlikely to be attractive to investors. Also, the rate of ICO scam campaign is very large, which is also a hindrance if not overcome in the future, the ICO will no one is willing to invest anymore.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Yeah, maybe you are right. Many scam projects and negative issues make investors decrease day by day. We can see recently many good ICO projects don't reach the soft cap. It maybe because of very little investors join or invest in the projects. I think this should be overcome together. 
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

It think so, figure on coindesks has shown that there is a sharp fall recently in the money raised by ICOs. Which means people are losing trust in the system.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
Obviously yes, but not only because of bloody market state.
The number of ICO is constantly increasing, which makes harder and harder to detect the right one for potential investor.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

The market is in the same place. There are no new injections from investors. The prices of all coins are extremely low. Investors are afraid to invest.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

I think its because youre never sure if its a scam or not. Besides, you get the tokens mostly cheaper after the ico than during the ico. So theres probably fewer investors in an ico.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:42:39 AM

In this year less ICO succesfully to give good return to the investor. Also there are fraud ICO in the crypto market, many investor lossing money in ICO so investor prefer to put their money in to others asset. I think the solution for this problem is regulation to avoid fraud ICO on the crypto market.

P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

Yes.
Maybe they're decreasing for the reason, there's a lot of uncertainty around those icos right now and most of the Icos are just failing.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:09:35 AM

ICO investors are decreasing because as soon as the ICO is over and the coin goes to the exchange there is a huge sell off.  Common sense tells you to wait until after the ICO and buy then.  Big moon bags are better than small ones. 
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:29:31 AM

I believe that it's just a cycle. When those investors stopped investing then new people who see the opportunity will be the new investors.

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:37:46 AM

There is a high possibility of your understanding because its obvious that the market is not healthy for a long time which means its really hard to earn with this situation even for both short and long term. I'm afraid that it will be going worst by next year if the market will not bounce back within this year in which the people might think that crypto market investment is ending.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

I have reasons to believe that this is very true. There has been a big reduction in the amount of icos that successfully meet their hardacaps and some other scam projects devise cunning means to fake meeting their hardcaps and then dump on unsuspecting investors on exchanges.
People are more skeptical about parting with their money.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

Yes I think all the scammers and huge losses have turned everyone off.  There are still some amazing finds out there but your looking at a 90% loss if you pick the wrong coin.  I don't think most can handle that type of loss. 

IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

It is a truth. Many of us start being more careful with ICOs since there are so many scams out there. No one can tell which one is real which one is fake.
I honestly think this will have a lot of negative effects on the upcoming ICOs as they will less likely to raise enough funds or have enough investors for their projects. Really sad.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:44:13 AM

I think that's good. Now people have become more careful. Projects have become more serious. On the market cleaning. It makes me happy
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:52:55 AM

Yes, I think that investors are now declining. many may not benefit from ico's investment. or more and more new ico has appeared, making ico investors look down. I don't know what is clear now that many Asians can't get their maximum funds.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

I don't think so, but it could be decreasing. I'm still can see some of project reach their hardcap, or even beyond it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
75Gs

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:10:40 AM

I think not, we now see a lot of new ico and I believe investors will still divide their funds on a certain project ico not they invested on one project alone. chances are that's what makes many of the ico who can't get their maximum funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: