Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
oceana

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:44:15 AM

in my opinion, investors will be interested in investing if the projects offered are clear and have been listed in exchange because they will certainly analyze the growth of the altcoins they sell, or maybe the way they market their products is very good and attractive to buy, especially when the crypto market is not fully good and lots of new projects are popping up.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

because the ICO is not regulated, more people are starting to make projects and hold ICOs
the majority, from related developers, they do not have good skills in managing a platform or project, so investors are very hesitant about the majority of ICOs today which are very much
investors can also think, what is good for their funds, so many investors prefer not to invest their money
the number of investors is still the same, but they do not believe in ICOs that are potentially fraudulent

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

I think I would have to agree with the subject since many of the ICO investors could have joined in a scam ICO and the perhaps they had loss huge amount money from such ICO investments. To be able to improve back the ICO investors trust for ICO's, there should have been an audit committee that will handle to screen the new ICO's that will join in the crypto market. With this, the investing public should be assured that they are investing legitimate ICO's.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

it's probably one reason why so many investors are afraid to invest in ico. we know that the crypto prices in the market were down and it makes many people suffer the losses. especially now there are several bounties that scam and that makes many investors suffer huge losses. therefore, we must be more careful to avoid the ico that scam.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

Yes, I think they are decreasing because these days many ICOs' having a hard time reaching even softcap. It's natural to be careful after many investors had lost money in some big ICO scams. And another reason is this bear market causing most portfolios turning red.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

I agree that the number of investors who previously easily invested in new projects has become smaller and the first reason is a huge number of ICO project scams. The second is unsuccessful startups that can not raise the right amount of money, and if collected, they can not reasonably dispose of them and their project fails. That is why new investors are disappointed in investing in ICO, and experienced investors invest only in the most promising and popular projects!
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

ICO decreases are due to fake ICOs and fewer benefits provided by them. A bearish market situation also affects the decline of ICO investors.
So many investors leave the ICO.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

actually, with the issue that many scam ico made many investors afraid to invest in ico. we know that currently, there are some ico that are scams and fail. to avoid the ico who scam we should be able to choose the good ico. there are several criteria in choosing an ico, one of them is by reading the whitepaper because with that we can know the information about the project.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

Since the recent downtrend of the market, a lot of investors and even ICOs have declined. The reason behind that is that it is really hard to find funding specially during this time. Majority would rather move back to fiat or stick with Tether.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

Statistics transperent show us what ICO's dont give profits how on 2017.
And projects now collect much less funds.
And projects already saturated, hard to find something new all copying anothers ideas

travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:50:18 AM

Truly and Unfortunately, I would like to say new Concept does not get investors support properly because of Scammers and Market recession, firstly users must read the concept of new ico's "white paper" carefully and than visualize his future potential. Listed coins can give you good profit but for huge profit you have to invest in any new concept.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

all members of this forum, even those who moved out of the forum also felt the impact of the market this year, even many ICO projects with good concepts and teams that eventually failed, this is one result of investor distrust of the after-profit of their investments that many investors save funds or even turn into a trader in exchange

Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

I think ICO investors nowadays are intelligent enough and wise in thier investment. The decreasing number of ICO investors tells crypto users to be more careful before investing. They just want to invest into a legit ICO and for now there are so many scams ICO that sometimes you can think that it is legit. Also some of the reasons why ICO investors decreases is that soft cap are not reached. Hardcap also are not reached. The bearish market is just an excuse and I guess most of them are aware of what they are investing.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

When looking at this right now so many number of ICO. and the more the ICO's time is extended. Then indeed it may be inferred that the number of investors now are not proportional to the number of ICO.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
Yes, because of the bear market, most ICO projects can not raise the necessary funds. This is reflected in investors who still invest their funds in ICO projects, since the negative result of the ICO is reflected in them.
ICO projects can be revived only when the crypto-currency market begins to rise and their tokens will not fall in price. In addition, the process of regulating ICO by the states in the process of legalization of the crypto currency may give a positive effect.
buihung6670

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:05:04 AM

Yes.ICO investors are decreasing day by day,ICO isn't hot like before.now,investing in an ICO really rick,many projects are scam,and some others hit exchange but this project 's price is really bad so investors don't believe in ICO
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

Yes you are very close to right if not fully right. Many investors are losing interest and the big bearish market is responsible for it. Many past icos are also trading below ico price I believe with time, things will get better again

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

According to the analysis of the data, the total investment in ico investment is indeed decreasing. At present, the ico project is still lacking investors and people with more needs. I hope the market will recover quickly.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

Yes, I agree with you, currently there are a lot of ico who have failed because there are too many ico and investors that are getting smaller, this is caused because many investors lose their money because some ico scam and ico are falling while entering the market, investors are increasingly losing confidence at ICO they prefer investing in the market
Competitiveshine

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

I think the number of investors are decreasing. Because there are more losers than winners in the crypto space. More the half of crypto currency startups fair’s in four months according to a study by Boston college. The time of throwing money at whatever ico and seeing 100x returns is over
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: