Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

Yes, ICO investors are decreasing, the reason is the bear market and also all their assets are decreasing so that some of them are saving their money and not taking risks for ICO investments
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
I think this is normal. Many people have been deceived by ICO, so investors will definitely be more cautious. I think this is a good thing. If you don't blindly invest in ICO, then these scammers will not survive. This is good for the entire market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

I think that no one wants to invest in projects for which there is no prospect. In the bear market, many are losing hope of rising prices, so they just do not invest. Only a few can at this time not be afraid and correctly distribute their investments.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

Because of icos that popped in the market within the last two years the supply had insanely increase thus the demand decreases. Let's just expect someone will file a regulation on SEC about this or else the crypto market will flooded with shitty icos and shitcoins as well. Yet of course, bitcoin will be the last resort if this happen and it's actually a good strike in bitcoin as investors will divert their investment.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

I think ICO investors nowadays are intelligent enough and wise in thier investment. The decreasing number of ICO investors tells crypto users to be more careful before investing. They just want to invest into a legit ICO and for now there are so many scams ICO that sometimes you can think that it is legit. Also some of the reasons why ICO investors decreases is that soft cap are not reached. Hardcap also are not reached. The bearish market is just an excuse and I guess most of them are aware of what they are investing.

Taking into account the current market situation and the number of the scam ICOs, it seems something natural that people do not invest in these projects as active as they used to do it before. Hope, only trusted ICOs will appear in future.
rhenz01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Yes, I thinks some of investors are not interested to invest in ICOs today because mostly the project did not meet the target soft cap which causing many investors to loss including their capital.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

Most of the ICO investors are expecting for the market to recover, it dropped significantly so they don't want to loose their money on such a volatile market right now, they prefer to wait for the right chance.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
SoftHkA

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

Yes of course, without a doubt, we can see that in the number of ICOs that are failing to reach their soft cap and not all of them were junk projects, they just didn't achieve their goal and had to retire, now investors are very cautious with their money, they will be tired of scams I imagine.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Totally agree with you. It is sad. However, the market will not fall all the time. Growth will necessarily begin and then the trust will return. Many projects will resume. I hope that by the end of the year it will be
blezinworld

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

ICO investors are decreasing this year I think due to that fact that many project team aren't being straight forward with investors. Some of the team are even the ones behind massive dumping of their tokens atimes and only few projects have real life application.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

Not just ICO investors, but ICOs a well. Around this time last year, you could see many more ICOs taking place (I know there is less online advertising due to the ad bans, but still). However, I don't think the fall of ICOs is because of the lack of investors, but because people are being more careful with where they invest their money. Sure, the way the market has been going is a factor, but also many ICOs proved to be scams, others have been postponed, some haven't made it to a legit exchange yet, and others failed to launch / meet the goals detailed in their roadmap. At the end of the day you invest to make a profit, and if most ICOs from the past year have failed to stay above ICO price then people are less likely to invest in upcoming projects. 
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

In my own and humble opinion, cryptocurrency investors are significantly increasing especially during the dip because it's a good entry price they could have. While old investors may lost their interest in cryptos, but i believe most of them will also invest more during the dip along with the new investors coming in.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Well, the number might be decreasing because  some people have opted out. Also, some people are determined to sell at higher price.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

I think the flow of investors decreased, but in fact slightly (a short break) on the contrary, the flow will increase, there are a lot of projects that can bring considerable profit, but it is much more difficult to choose them.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

Yes, because of the bear market, most ICO projects can not raise the necessary funds. This is reflected in investors who still invest their funds in ICO projects, since the negative result of the ICO is reflected in them.
ICO projects can be revived only when the crypto-currency market begins to rise and their tokens will not fall in price. In addition, the process of regulating ICO by the states in the process of legalization of the crypto currency may give a positive effect.
I really think that many investors are realizing that for the most part an investment in an ico has been a waste of time and money, this is why many icos are being delayed, but if I am correct about what it's happening then it's likely that even if the market began to recover there is not going to be enough money for the market of icos to be as strong as it was before.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

I think so, because they do not want to lose their assets invested in certain ICO, they are wondering about the market down and down. To anticipate, they take their money and other will wait for a good time to investing in crypto.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

I think the flow of investors decreased, but in fact slightly (a short break) on the contrary, the flow will increase, there are a lot of projects that can bring considerable profit, but it is much more difficult to choose them.
Due on so many fake ICOs, I think that's why investors feel decrease and maybe a few of them are reluctant to participate. Because there are too many ICOs, it is certainly difficult for them to choose what really goes according to the roadmap.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

Nobody wants to be a part of what is failing or something that is already having a bad reputation ICOs these has turned out to be harbouring or having so much of scam on the system so whats the need investing so thats why there is less investors in ICOs
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

I think that there are too many ICOs and that is diluting the investors, that's why it gives the notion that it is decreasing, and if the statistics that 80% of ICOs fail are correct I think that investors are also being extremely cautious when making an investment for the fear of getting scammed.
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

Yes, now ico investors are decreasing, because many ico are scams, causing many investors to be deceived, people began to lose trust in ico, and now ico is not as fanatical as before, causing a decrease in ico investors for various reasons
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: