Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
wamasabefe2odem

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

I don't know exactly. however, right now, we can find out so many ICOs that elad the investors to be divided into those ICOs. Some ICOs are legit and successful. but, some ICos are failed or scams. Probably, because of these situations, the Investors are decreasing.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

The reduction of ICO investors is because all the coins have dropped in price since the beginning of 2018. Without realizing it, this will reduce the enthusiasm of investors towards the ICO.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

We can't tell statistically that ICO investors are decreasing. If we're able to track and compared records from last year and this year then we can probably say that investors are decreasing or not. The basis for this is the listing of new tokens in the exchanges. If the tokens listed are getting lesser this year then we can say that investors are slowly walking out from ICO investments.
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:07:40 AM

Hopefully thats the case really. And also, the number of ICOs too and we just go back to fair coin launches. Enough already of all these cash grab scams.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:41 AM

i also think there are fewer people who invest their money in an ico. all the scam ico must be to blame. the scammers must have driven a lot of investors away. a sad development for ico.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

Yes, I also think that investors have become less. Many are afraid of losing their money because of the low price of tokens due to the market drop and because of the large number of scam projects
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:40:14 AM

yes they are decreasing daily because most projects do not keep up to their world, thus wasting investors funds.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:56:37 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

We don't know the actual standard of an ico, because if you compare it to last year, I think it will be very different. If last year there weren't many projects that were truly successful, then we shouldn't expect too much this year. And what makes it sad is that a project that is truly potential, fails because of a release at the wrong time.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

In my opinion, investing in ico is the next choice after we choose Bitcoin or famous altcoin. And now of course everyone will first focus on primary investment first, because even managing the current portfolio is much more difficult than the previous year. And unfortunately all projects have the same value, because even the best projects don't get the proper support.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

This fall of icos are because of the increasing regulations all over the globe plus the trauma of investors from scam icos. It is really sad that good icos are not doing well because of the mentioned reasons. I hope the market will calm down soon.
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

Of course that's what happened. When bear markets occur, there is no profit on global coins, which makes many investors do not have a budget to participate in ico. So I think that the current situation does not support financing all projects that occur.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

This is for sure, experienced friends will be very cautious, this year the market is in a downturn, so ICO is very dangerous.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Perhaps you are right that now the number of investors is less than last year. in 2017, there was a boom in which all ICO showed that you can earn very high money. This year 2018 is not much profit, perhaps for this reason there are few investors.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

i think investors are waiting for a right ICO to invest. compared to last years where ICOs are few to the ICOs today where we see anywhere. it is no wonder that investor spread to this ICOs. good ICOs are overshadowed by scam ICOs and as a result they fail.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

With such a market, you can buy Ethereum at a favorable price and buy tokens, I think that investors should become more !
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

Sometimes yes. Because who likes to invest when they see a bear market for long time. The OP is correct. Even some well rated projects were not able to reach even their softcap. My concern is about the future of some ICO.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Now that time, when all the ICOs are in most cases failing, people do not want to invest in them and stop believing that they can earn money so much.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

I think that now the number of investors has significantly decreased. The reason is clear to all-the bear market. but now funds are investing in ICO and they invest really large sums and are ready to wait for profits for many years,unlike ordinary investors, like you and me.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

I don't know about this because I don't have any data how many investors that still invest their money in the ico and I don't know how to find the truth of this. maybe it's decreased, and it's increased, but still, we are difficult to understand this, and I think it decreases because right now, there are too many ico releases and many of them are scam many investors, so I think the investor was not believed with the bad ico.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

i think yes, because many scam ico was appeared and did cheat many investor, so now many of them got affraid for participated on ico stage.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: