Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:31:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
It's true, investors are now no longer interested in ICOs because there are so many ICOs scam after the sale succeeds so it makes them depressed, and lose money. Now the investors mainly focus on the altcoin and bitcoin that have products to invest.

mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

Not only are they decreasing, but they have decreased by more than 50%. But because the market is unstable and a lot of fraud

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

Yes, I don't just think so I see it in statistics which are not so promising for projects are needed in investments. Investors have become more careful and they need in much more inforamtion and analyzing than it was in past.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

yes that's right, because the market is still in a downward trend so the ico investors are also afraid to invest. likely after the market recovers ico will be like in 2017
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

I think the number of investors decreased a lot in the past time because people are afraid to invest due to the un trusted projects
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
maybe it could happen because we also know many icons that end in fraud and investors don't get anything in their investment

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

Yes, I also think the reason why the number of investors in ico reduce is because of the present bear condition of the crypto market as investors are scared to put their money in a project which may not survive the crypto market. I think when the bear is over and bull run starts, the number of investors will increase as everyone will want to make more profit.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

ICO investors are rare but when the market is good and ICO is good and the expert opinion is good about ICO then investors freely invest in crypto and they are happy with it and not decreasing but they makes some decision with great care so for new it is difficult to take initiative.

FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

I think the bear market is an excuse, but often it's also a combination of no MVP, lack of marketing or communication, bad decision-making, or bad intentions or greed.

Here's a great article about the promising ICO's of 2018 that flopped: https://news.bitcoin.com/fomo-then-failure-a-post-mortem-of-2018s-worst-icos/

Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

Yes they are decreasing because of many things and one of it is the growth of ICO scams. They don't want to participate on it anymore so they aren't allowing themselves to join any of it. Another reason is that failure of reaching the soft cap. Nowadays, they find it difficult to reach those soft cap especially the hard cap. The bearish market is just an excuse and I guess most of them are aware of what they are investing.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

The situation is complicated, because more and more projects are coming at the same time, while there is no advantage from Altcoin to support all projects. I think this is something natural, because after all the Bitcoin situation will have an impact on all altcoins, and even ongoing projects.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

no,  there is no reasons why investor lessen at ICO participation, we all know that there are so may scam ICO exist, but it doesnt mean that there is no one good ICO exist, many investors are being practical now because of some scam project but not to lessen their count in each evry ICO participation. They are be more careful to choose one to be part of.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

I also think that now IOO investors have diminished and there are some ico projects that failed because they did not reach the softcap. so I am of the opinion that currently investors have diminished and do not know where they are going. Maybe they only become coin holders. that's just my opinion.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

I agree with the statement that the number of investors in the ICO is declining and one of the main reasons for this is the bear market, which has actually been going on for the eighth month. Investors themselves see that ICO companies can not collect even the minimum amount and therefore do not want to waste their time on investing, which is unknown what will end. In addition, the percentage of fraud and ICO is now greater than ever.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

I still hope that we will see the regulations as soon as possible because it will protect all, the investors, the creators and also the bounty hunters.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Atawewe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

ICO investors are not decreasing, what happened is that there were too much scams bounty ICO project, they were looking for a promising project,
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

I think that the huge amount of SCAM projects has a big impact, the investments in ICO are very danger!
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

I think investors have never diminished, but now there are too many ICO, so investors have to divide their money to invest in many ICO and this is what makes many ICO fail in achieving softcap.

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

Hey. I think that many investors started buying tokens that came out only after the ICO at a price much lower than the ICO price.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

I think it is because investors are being cautious about investing in ico, investors are just making a better decision to avoid getting scam and losing their own investment. they want to make sure that their investment will return to them.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: