Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

I think since too much ICO, which makes investors were divided into a lot of the project and of course a lot of ICO that have not been reached paper software, and many investors disappointed with the number of ICO failed.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

The main reason of ICO investors are decreasing is due to lot of ICO are scam and even if the ICO is gone good they are taking lot of time to release the coin and list in the exchange. That is why it is better to buy in the market when the ICO coin is listed.

This is a good strategy for long-term work only if you are going to hold coins for at least a couple of years.

jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

Perhaps the number of investors is reduced not because of the bear market but because there are a lot of scams in the market and people have ceased to trust the ico.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
I think that investors stop investing because there is a very large number of fraudulent projects. No one wants to lose their money
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

Despite the complaint of scam ICO. Despite so many ICOs not selling at ICO price after listing, yet investors are still investing into ICO. Which means that there are several people that still believe in ICO and cryptocurrency at large. Another thing again is that, i discovered there are still very good ICO that worth investing in. Investors most times believe in the product of a project and not just in selling the tokens on exchange.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:37:06 AM

I think yes because the fact that more and more ICO scams are also here and deceiving investors, it surely put stained to the ICO industry and distrust to investors. Another is that investors lost interest especially when the price of the token drop more than half of the ICO price when it reaches the market.

Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

This can be a mutually influencing situation. Because at the time of the bear market at this time, Ico who was quite successful also seemed difficult to pump tokens when released on the market. So I think the current situation makes fewer reasons for the community to get involved in new projects. There are always exceptions, but I think in general, this is a bad year for ico.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

I also notice this, one good ICO that was paused although the project is very promising is Bitschool it failed to reach the softcap, but investors will always be an investors and they always look for ICO to invest, we can say that they just being very careful because of to many failed Ico.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

No investor wants them to lose money when investing and that is why the ICO is gradually being ignored. The bear market is the enemy of the ICO because it will cause the ICO to fail or the price will drop a lot after listing at the exchange. And investors are no longer interested in investing in the ICO
kniheant2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

Many scam projects and negative issues make investors decrease day by day. We can see recently many good ICO projects don't reach the soft cap. It maybe because of very little investors join or invest in the projects.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

You have to consider the condition of the market as one cause for project not meeting soft cap. I have seen many extended or suspended their ICO because of the current market condition.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

when the bear market many lose hope and do not see prospects, so you can understand many investors. but still it does not prevent really good projects to raise funds for the release
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Yes, I think that the number of investors is decreasing.
Firstly, there is no good ICO, in the second one nobody wants to invest money and get losses after ICO

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

The main reason of ICO investors are decreasing is due to lot of ICO are scam and even if the ICO is gone good they are taking lot of time to release the coin and list in the exchange. That is why it is better to buy in the market when the ICO coin is listed.

At the moment i also believe that these are the main reasons why there are fewer and fewer investors in ICOs. All the scam ICOs have almost destroyed the market and driven away many investors. In addition, many ICO projects have their token prices crash after the ICO and do not offer any purchase support for their own token. Investors also know this and prefer to buy their tokens after an ICO if they are cheaper. Therefore i do not think that we will see many ICOs for a long time to come.  Sad
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

At the moment i also believe that these are the main reasons why there are fewer and fewer investors in ICOs. All the scam ICOs have almost destroyed the market and driven away many investors. In addition, many ICO projects have their token prices crash after the ICO and do not offer any purchase support for their own token. Investors also know this and prefer to buy their tokens after an ICO if they are cheaper. Therefore i do not think that we will see many ICOs for a long time to come.  Sad
It seems to me that only after the market recovery, it will be possible to see the real potential of ico companies and investments during ico. I think that all the crypto-currency business is under threat.
red4slash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 436

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

the current position may be very difficult for investors to invest in crypto because crypto prices have not provided a high pump mark. then in my opinion ico investors might be resting in investing

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
trumhacker04

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Investors are falling rapidly! They are not profitable for spending large sums on ico. Their sum can be divided by 10 to 20
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

I agree with you, indeed Iico investors are unfortunately less because the interest in the crypto world has begun to decrease, because the crypto market continues to deteriorate and does not show recovery, so many investors who eventually give up and get out of the crypto world

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

Yes, this bear market and bad ROIs of last months ICOs decreased number of people who want to invest in ICO but when new bull run will begin new ICOs will moon again and investors will get their profits from ICO again.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Yes, this bear market and bad ROIs of last months ICOs decreased number of people who want to invest in ICO but when new bull run will begin new ICOs will moon again and investors will get their profits from ICO again.
Yes the investors are decreasing because most of them nowadays are not trustworthy that's why lot of us are afraid trust to it again, and some investors are quit to invest but there are some investors are still believing in ICO. If there's new regulated ICO then possible the trust of many people will comeback, especially those investors. If the new ICO that can trust again surely it will last longer and many people are getting interested to it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: