Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:53:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
Opera1p

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

ICO investors are decreasing, may he because of the red market, but as time goes on the market will soon rise
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

What happening  right now is very unhealthy. For me the real reason why most of the investors our afraid in ICO it because  there are lot of Scam ICO now.  And the problem  is the investors didn't  study the ICO project before investing and worst is they we're  scammer not just one but multiple.  That is why I suggest to all investor to know first what They're investing.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

Yes that's what I feel also,ICO investors are decreasing I think it's because of the red market and also there are many scam project out there that causes them to quit from investing,the lesser the investors makes the market hard to recover.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

I strongly agree with this situation. a lot of ico projects have failed and people lose money. so the number of participants is continuously decreasing.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

Investors in general, may not be decreasing, but actually taking more time to choose the projects they want to invest in, because the market dropped considerably.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

Yes they are, available data on month to month basis of cash raised through ICOs is falling drastically, many ICOs are finding it difficult to meet soft caps
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

ICO investors are decreasing, may he because of the red market, but as time goes on the market will soon rise
icos have not really been making money for investors for a better part of this year, a lot of tokens crash in price soon after listing on exchanges, less dumb money in the system. The trend will be changed when we are able to pull out of the current bear market to a bullish one. Everything works in a bull market, even for shitcoins
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

Right now the ICO investment market is just terrible, very few people want to invest in ICOs because the know that the moment they hit an exchange (if trash exchange) then the price will just plummet below ICO value, so what's the point of investing? Until the bad projects are weeded out, ICOs are going to continue to struggle for quite a while.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

No, I think, which makes the ICO investors down, not because of the bear market, but because of the many frauds that occur in a large number of ICO projects. Previously, there were already several ICOs that initially had good reputations, but eventually went bankrupt and turned into scams, I think this was their bad habit.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

No, I think, which makes the ICO investors down, not because of the bear market, but because of the many frauds that occur in a large number of ICO projects. Previously, there were already several ICOs that initially had good reputations, but eventually went bankrupt and turned into scams, I think this was their bad habit.
No, they are not about to quit in crypto they are just waiting for the perfect time when it's more worth to invest. Actually, there's more investors who are like to involve in this technology .If this market have a signal of exploding then it will be more demand as well.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

The reason for decreased number of ICO investors is fraud and scam in market due to which ICO loose the trust of investors. Nowadays the value of ICO tokens is getting low. Investor read the whitepaper and wants to you know overall details of the company before investing.
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

Definitely, a lot of investors now days did not stay longer because of the scams and the hype cooldown. We all know that a lot of premature investors made the 2017 hype and prices drops when those guys exit.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

Right now the ICO investment market is just terrible, very few people want to invest in ICOs because the know that the moment they hit an exchange (if trash exchange) then the price will just plummet below ICO value, so what's the point of investing? Until the bad projects are weeded out, ICOs are going to continue to struggle for quite a while.
This is true, and there are some project who raised huge amount of money during their private sale but when the crowdsale begins, there is no more investor and after listing in an exchange the price started to drop. The trust of investors on ICO are missing now, too many failed project I hope they can survive in this market.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

Yes, I agree with you that the ICO now investors decreased very far. And this is because crypto is currently marketing falling and the market conditions have yet to recover. And some of the many projects fail because the seller is not passed, then the soft cap.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

At this moment, it is not that surprising to know that investors are indeed decreasing probably due to the market downtrend. Thery are probably avoiding the situation in order to also avoid the risk on investing at this point. Also, ICO investment is not thst profitable nowadays. But we may expect for changes when things again go in green marks.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

For fair idea given with cryptocurrency I don't see any decrease of investors right now, however those holders just keep steady and just wait for the rise of the crypto price. Many project investors will be coming just stay tuned, all crypto project whose legit will be successful soon.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

yes, i think. But it's not a surprise in current market situations, hopefully later they will reengage again
People will invest once again in icos once the market begins to recover, right now everyone is seeing that the market is decreasing in price or not moving much and they are not thinking about earning money they are thinking about protecting the money that they have, and this means that they are not willing to take high risks like they did in the recent past.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:17:54 AM

the number of investors still remains, but what seems to be a little is that many ICOs appear
so, investors prioritize themselves for trading, because they also know, in terms of listing coins on exchangers, surely new coins will get many competitors

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:18 AM

I think so too. Maybe it is because many ICO's not be able to deliver their promise about the development of their project.
But some ICO's are good, they just need the time to releasing their product.
Some investors are not patience enough to wait that, so they left and sell their coins or tokens.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitblacken

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

Yes. In fact, the ICO project investors have retreated one by one and keep going down every day. This is why many good ICO projects can become dead. The cause of these decreasing investors is because there are many frauds in the ICO and projects that are scam. So investors are afraid to invest in the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: