Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

Perhaps you are right but, in my opinion, the main reason is the percentage of fraudulent projects and those that have no chance of success yet (bad ideas or similar ones, etc.). As for the bear market, it is a good time for investors to buy coins at prices below normal. But most invest in already established coins, not new ones.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

I think so, because there were fake and scam project almost this days, some projects use fake Whitepaper, some do not give good token, some ICO price are so much higher than when list on an exchange

I agree with this. This is maybe the reason. More and more fake or scam ICO are there. That is why people are afraid to invest. They think that they will be scammed any moment. But the thing here is, we need to be smart enough in choosing where ICO to invest. It is about playing smart. And also it is on the ICO who only thinks of their personal interest.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
ICO investor has already been decreased. As you said, most of the ICO failed to reach the soft cap.
But I can't say its because of lack of investor rather its because of scam ICO. People are afraid of investing in ICO for that reason. So, you can't say it's because of lacking of investors.
jingyu27

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Many ICOs are now a scam. People know that it is very difficult to find a successful ICO. Some people insist that most people are far away from the ICO.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:53:19 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 12:38:12 AM by Question123

For now most people are not trusting and believing to ICO Because most ICO are failed. But they some investor until now who are investing to ICO because they believe if they invested to ICO they will gain more profit. But for sure if the market up again number of investors will increase.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

ICO investor has already been decreased. As you said, most of the ICO failed to reach the soft cap.
But I can't say its because of lack of investor rather its because of scam ICO. People are afraid of investing in ICO for that reason. So, you can't say it's because of lacking of investors.

Both things are the reasons why ICO investors decrease day by day. Most of the ICO now Is hard to reach the soft cap, especially In hardcap and some Investors are afraid to get failed again and loss their money.  And due to many ICO scam that launching together with those good ICO, its really hard to determine which one has reliable projects.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Yes, the ICO market is now falling, and we see many items selling at prices below their ICO prices.

Many investors are losing interest, and the depressed market is responsible.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

it's not that they are losing interest. It's that they are running away from crypto at huge speed. They know 99% of this market is a manipulated SCAMM

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

There are at least two reasons. The first is due to the drop in the market in general. And the second is a lot of scammers. There are many other reasons, but I consider these as the main ones.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

The number of ICOs is still a lot. Indeed, investors confidence are definitely going down. This is mainly due to the fact that these projects have yet something to show for it. Raising millions with no clear results yet.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

I also found the same problem. Due to the bad reputation of ICO, ICO investors are now rapidly decreasing. I think this is a very good phenomenon. Everyone has seen the ICO scam. The environment of this market needs everyone to clean together. Reducing the investment in ICO can effectively combat these Fakers.

Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

Yes, right. Investors' interest in the ICO project does seem to decrease. The decrease was due to the many ICO projects that were not successful, even many projects were scam.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

ICO investors are not decreasing but rather becoming more knowledgeable in crypto. Investors used to enter the market blindly, throwing their fortunes on any ICO. Now, investors know how to research and come out with good ICOs which are feasible enough to be successful at the end of the day.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Yes, right. Investors' interest in the ICO project does seem to decrease. The decrease was due to the many ICO projects that were not successful, even many projects were scam.
Yeah of course, if most ICOs become scams or fail, of course investors will feel afraid to invest again because they already feel the loss when they invest in ICO, even though not all ico are scam, some ico even listed to the exchange and have high prices, You have to be smart in choosing ico like that dude
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

maybe some ico project are giving bad and wrong news about their coin sale, some ico have publish take soft cap target but their coin was sold little, we have actually know which one right information about ico project, maybe they are giving bad news for investors.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

We all know that most of ICO's are not legit wherein they are taking the advantage of cryptocurrency market to scam people/investor's money wherein it really saddened me because I have known people were victimize by fake ICO. Sometimes that is the reason why investors/traders lose interest in joining in cryptocurrency world.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

This year hasn't been very good for ICO's. The bearish trend of the market has made many ICO unable to meet their soft cap and the ICO's that successfully completed their token sale are listing below the ICO price Making investors regret their decision. ICO's are no longer lucrative for investors and that explains why investors are on the decrease.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

It is really too obvious and other members have checked it as well. Scams have decreased the amount of investrors because they don't want to lose money as other usual people.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

Maybe many investors backing out from ICO's it seems not profitable at all. Many project cannot reach even the soft cap and no one believe to continue the development of the project after that. Investors could not see any improvement and goals is not going to reach at the expected time when CH the delay of it make investors to find another project that can be profitable for them.

biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

definitely, most ICO dont even reach softcap nowadays and a lot of them also have to postpone their sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: