Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

yes, investors are decreasing due to scams of ICO's and not grow price after launch in exchanges , so investors are coming in Altcoin trading .

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

Absolutely, investors are really decreasing but is that all. Generally i think the reason is due the the economic crisis monies are really hard to come by, with the little one get  he try to manage it carefully without investing some for the future. Also many scam project just scare people to get into different ICO's on the platform
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

In last times, investing in altcoins has become more profitable than investing in ICOs. Many ICOs are failing or the ICO is extended. The number of ICOs that make hardcap is very small.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

they decreased my friend. the reason is that long bearish trend. nobody knows how long it is going to take so people are not aimed to invest in icos as they do before. they dont want to risk.
The long period of bear market has some far reaching consequences, draining the market of funds, that included funds for ICOs. Over 800m was raised in July, 2018,August was about 400m,and we may not even raise that in September if the market does not change. We need a bull market else it gets worse
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

We see that the price of tokens is not like last year, and maybe this is the main reason ico investors are reduced. But I think a new project is a long-term investment, so maybe we are still optimistic that some projects will be big in the future. The problem is now how to convince investors that the project will actually be developed according to plan.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

Yes i quite agree with you. In this bear market, investors won't see cryptocurrency as a profitable investment.
Actually, in this bear market they can accumulating some coins with a cheap price to participate in a good ICO.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

Yes, it is true that ICO investors are reducing daily and the reasons for it is because of many scam project and the bearish market.

Adam D Levine

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

ICO era is over IMO, some guys will start getting hassled by SEC soon, and then only very legit projects with corporate backing will have the cajones to run ICO, and those guys don't like sharing so it'll just go back to venture capital money. Going to jail isn't fun!
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

Yes, I think the excitement in the market that do make investors to invest without doing more research about an ICO has reduced. Many has been burnt through ICO and this has made people to caution themselves not yo hastenly invest in ICO again
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

For me, this is very alarming. Crypto losing its investors means that the demand and interest on the crypto investment  are getting low.  I think they are afraid to invest because majority of the ICO's this year turns out to be a scam or a failure. Anyone will stay away from crypto if this keeps happening.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

Maybe the reason for the reduction in the number of ico investors is due to the large number of ico that seems good but in the end ico is a scam, but either coincidentally or not many of the scams have coincided with the start of the bear market which took place earlier this year.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

Investors really became less. And this is not surprising in such an unstable market. After all, projects after IKO go to the stock exchanges and the cost of tokens falls 5-10 times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

It seems to me that this year there are fewer investors in the ico. Since the market is in drawdown and the profit is much less. But with the return of the green market and investors in the ico will be much more.
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

I do think that ICO investors are rapidly decreasing because ICO has too many fraudsters, which has caused many investors to fear the investment in ICO!
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

yeahh the number of investors that participate in the purchase of tokens reduce from time to time and this i believe is as a result of the scam projects that are floating in the cryptospace.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

The overall market conditions of Cryptos this year had been a major factor that had discouraged investors from investing in ICOs, last year there was success stories of many ICOs reaching their soft cap within the shortest period of time due to the favourable market conditions, however the bearish conditions of the market this year had resulted to not meeting their targets.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Everyone wants to make a profit, and makes a lot of scam projects. Of course this will hurt a really good project, because investors are starting to doubt all projects. But surely there are still a number of potential projects, although it is more difficult to choose them, because there are fewer and fewer investors to close the softcap from the development plan.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Yes they are decreasing because of many things and one of it is the growth of ICO scams. They don't want to participate on it anymore so they aren't allowing themselves to join any of it. Another reason is that failure of reaching the soft cap. Nowadays, they find it difficult to reach those soft cap especially the hard cap. The bearish market is just an excuse and I guess most of them are aware of what they are investing.

Yes maybe ICO investors are decreasing but for me I think Token Buyers are increasing because of the price of cryptocurrencies today. It will help the community or the market to not fall down too far. It will help the volume to keep up. They should buy tokens and hold it for a long time or for the time that it will rise up again.
yhieniehy

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

And it seems to me that on the contrary to all fault abundance of ICO projects and their incompetence, they are low-quality. For this reason investors just do not want to invest the money.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

ICOs use to be a hub of activities as the ROI were fast and huge back in the days of the boom, even with shitty coins, now the tide as waned as profits have dropped, so a lot of investors are reluctant to invest in ICOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: