Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:02:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

And it seems to me that on the contrary to all fault abundance of ICO projects and their incompetence, they are low-quality. For this reason investors just do not want to invest the money.

Yes, there are many reasons for investors to delay their investments. Among them are the many failed projects and the weakening market conditions. I am sure in the end the investors will return because they are also waiting for a good opportunity.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

I totally agree . now the market situation is very bad so most do not risk
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

Yes, ICO craze is dropped significantly as ethereum is dropping too much and all ICO's are eth based and they are short of targets due to this free fall and not able to get new investors due to bad sentiments towards ethereum.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
Yes, you are absolutely right, the investor's interest in ICO's are decreasing day by day due to long bearish market. It is happening mainly due to ethereum as mostly ICO's are on ETH platform and ethereum is dropped too much.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

of course because what causes investors to decrease is the number of scams and coins that are scam. so investors will automatically be lazy again for investment, so hopefully in the coming year fraud in the ICO can be reduced until there is no more fraud.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

I agree. A lot of scams. Investors are just taking a break and waiting for when things will be more stable.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

Maybe too many fake project now, so we must be vy careful when choose project  Wink
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Yes, you're right and I've noticed it too. Many ICO projects have been created today and most of them look unimpressive because they do not have smart contracts, team composition, whitepapers, and so on. And when someone joins this type of ICO and later does not pay and run or SCAM, good ICO projects are affected too as it hardly reaches even the soft cap.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Absolutely ICO investors are decreasing.  I believe this is also why we hear the bounty hunters and airdropers complaining so much.  Who ever is causing this market crash is attempting to wipe out airdroppers/bounty hunters/miners and traders.  This is a nuclear bomb of shakes. 
This is so wrong that I do not know where to begin, there is not some kind of conspiracy against bounty hunters, traders or anyone else, what is happening is relatively simple, the market is going down and as such people do not want to take risks investing in new projects, and since no one wants to invest in those projects then bounty hunters are receiving very low payments or sometimes no payment at all.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

It all is happening just because most ICOs have decided to cash out and sell their "hardly earned" eth.
Investors stopped investing because they see this uncertainty and constant decline of interest.
Ahh, I wish I could see what a good life these projects' teams are gonna start now..

joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

I think it is just the opposite, there are even more investors right now, the thing is that they are not getting into the business in the best of the moments and that leads to less movement from their part.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

we don't know whether the investor is decreased or not because we don't have a database about the investor so there are no calculation how many investors that still invest their money in the ICO. and some of ICO cannot reach their goals in the short-term because there are only a few investors that join in their projects. but I still believe that the investor still trying to invest their money to make a profit with any of ICO projects so it will help the ICO to continue their works.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Paha87

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

I think not, we now see a lot of new ico and I believe investors will still divide their funds on a certain project ico not they invested on one project alone. chances are that's what makes many of the ico who can't get their maximum funds. Wink
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

ICO sure decreasing, the were fed-up of invest in just any coin without a great team, with no good potential and that has no probability to become  huge in the future
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

Many investors who shared their funds to the new coin, so that each coin has decreased prices. Surely this could cause the market getting down and new coins will soon rise. But I think the nature of the market for a while and will soon rise again.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

investors will not decline, but investors now have to be smart to choose and be more selective about IO, because we know that IOO is a lot of scams so I think investors look a little because investors gather only on certain ico who look successful.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

I invested in ICO all year 2018 and my capital decreased by 5 times because the projects that entered the market fell in price. After such unsuccessful investments, I stopped investing in ICO and I think the rest of the investors are the same.
freestyle07

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

I do think most ICO investors are holding off and waiting until the project hits the market.  With the way most projects are tanking as soon as they hit market it's no surprise that most people are balking at the idea of buying at the ico.  Even with the huge early Bird discounts it doesn't make sense. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

Maybe last years ico is way for increasing our investment and could take more than 300% of profit, many ico was succcess after listing at the market with higher price than their ico price, you can count how much could take profit by investor when buying at pre slae of ico.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

I do not think ICO investors are losing money. I think the investment in ICO projects is now good. Because the price of ETH is quite cheap now, you will only lose a small amount of capital. hold for two years, the price of everything increased again and the investor portfolio will also increase.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: