Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

I am sure ICO market in big deep, ETH price go down 5x times.
Tokens trades under ico value.
All this thing will make decrese ICO investors

badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

I have no data about this but i feel like all market is stable and too many people thinks most of the icos are scam so the answer is YES .
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

Yes it is, but even ico investors are decreasing it is likewise increasing pal. It's the nature of crypto industry, and its the bad side of it also. Though, it is a normal flow every time there is an ico project running the campaign as well. Then if the decreasing will continue it means that the soft cap didn't meet, where most often the reason why they close or pause at once their campaign project.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

For sure they are decreasing but that's not a reason to not invest in legit quality ICOs. Entering the best ICOs now (i.e in a bear market and before a bullmarket has begun) could generate some very tidy profits in the medium term.

Why? Look at the price of ETH. Dirt cheap meaning investing in these good ICOs is cheaper than it's been for a long time. Potential Xs are increased. Some people have said the time for ICOs doing 20X is over. Bullsh*t. It's a bear market and people are scared. But when people are scared that is the exact time that you should be buying. Buy the blood. Sell the hype/ run/ news whatever.

LINKCHAINX (alongside maybe one or two others) is the only ICO I would consider at the moment because it's solving a real-world use-case in the supply-chain market. Basically freelancers and people that want to hire their services. By 2023, about 50% of the US working age population will freelancers according to experts. And LINKCHAIN will be there to take a massive part of that market share. That's why I'm in on this. Massive use case and future potential. And much better than their rivals e.g. Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer.

They also have a very active Telegram: https://t.me/linkchain  (also a big plus for me as an investor as it shows an engaged and active community)

Have a good day folks.

I honestly missed the last giveaway. Read their whitepaper and I've been following up on their progress. The only thing I think is left for the project is a good AMA, maybe this would provide them with live opportunities to answer the daring questions in the hearts of so many freelancers. As a freelancer, I've learned so much as to not trust an employer without an escrow; even more now to work with a set of contracts that are immutable. This is why I truly admire the consequences of building a project of this magnitude and considering the possibilities of smart contracts. Although, I truly want to see how they intend to obliterate their competition, as I see it Upwork among others is one rigid system that has ingrained itself into the freelance industry. Do you have any specific insights into how they would be doing this?
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

It seems to me that this is not because of the decline in the number of investors, but rather because investors have become more experienced and selective, so they stopped investing in every ICO ...
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

I cant say so. I found two projects that got 3+ million dollard on the presale. Investors know where to invest

DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

There is no doubt that ico investors are reducing on a daily basis, this is evident from the fact that there are numerous cases of failed projects aside those caused as a result of being a scam. And come to think of, why will a potential investor invest in an ico when he can get it when it is listed at a very low price. Except the bearish period get over, most investors will not be willing yo invest in ICOs.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

I think this is reasonable. The longer the ICO to look like a scam that keeps popping up. so it's certainly sometimes making tired of investors to give them money to invest in ICO. Although not all the ICO was bad just because a scam that keeps popping then ICO would not look as nice. things to do of course have to be more selective in analyzing the ICO in order to get the best and the ICO could give a good thing.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Its looking like investors are decreasing because of the present situation in crypto world , the bearish market, ICOs not reaching successful milestone such as soft cap which is end results of scam ICOs all over the places, some ICOs even lied about reaching softcap in order to lure investors and at the end of the day, they run with the raised funds and that is no longer a secret thereby making investors and potential ones to be picky about the project they invest in

I just realized that the investors are actually waiting for a bull run. They all recognize the inherent potential of cryptos (most especially ETH). Sadly, the best time to invest in any cryptocurrency is now., most people that are waiting for an ATH to invest will lose their crypto, because only genuine projects can survive this drought-like experience.

making investors and potential ones to be picky about the project they invest in

This should be the mindset of every investor in the first place. The ability to discern good projects comes from DYOR and being good at it.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

I cant say so. I found two projects that got 3+ million dollard on the presale. Investors know where to invest
of course investors definitely choose ico by doing research first. they are not arbitrarily choose ico for its investments. that makes me confused, whether investors or project reduced the growing icons was changed much? as we can see, now many new ico with concepts that are not much different from the ico that ever existed. not many of them get maximum targets, some success but losing the price when entering the market. Maybe that's what makes the investor now ico more have bought token when first entered in the Exchange.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Then you need to think logically as if the project has good demand in the market and it has a unique technology that will benefit people then I can't say that investors will not be there but if the project does not differ from the gray mass, then demand for it will not be !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

investors invest money for profit and for the fastest possible turnover of them. And if the market is constantly in decline, one can not predict how soon investments will make a profit. That is, more risks, more time (no one knows how long) to payback.
and time = money)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

This is one reason, little money in the market and when it falls it is hard to think about investments. The second reason is a lot of fraud, it also repels investors. I don't know what reason is more important, I think these problems together and have the entire market in red.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

Yes you are right. Obviously, investors are not active now due to the market situation. Indeed, many projects fail to collect even a soft cap, but even if there are projects that managed to do this and their token got to the exchange, its value will be less than the price that was on ICO.

shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

They want to collect too much money in the first place and if you compared to most project last year where the hardcap is around $1 million usd then right now the hardcap is too high. Another problem is if they collect too much money then the starting marketcap will be too high and it will be hard for the price to go up as we've seen in recent months and that's why there's fewer people that want to invest in ico because the profit is getting smaller.

Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

I think yes, ICO investors now are decreasing because many ICO now are getting failed to reach the fund, soft cap and some are scam projects because the platform is not unique. That's why the investors are getting afraid of investing in ICO's.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

I also see and feel the same as you, investors to the ICO are drastically reduced and the impact of the ICO is very difficult to achieve the Softcap target, it is very unfortunate because it happened because many ICOs did fraud.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

The main reason is the bear market, ICOs as a form of funding is here to stay, there will always be profitable ICOs, but we are recovering from the ICO bubble that occured in 2016 and 2017. The future ICOs might be different and have better regulation that can return confidence to small and institutional investors.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

The golden ico days is over where you can basically join any ico and still make a quick profit once the coin get listed on some exchange. Right now it is very hard to find a coin that can maintain it's ico price post ico, most of them will lose their value quickly as people aren't patient enough to hold, it's getting harder and harder to get profit from an ico to the point that most people stop putting their money on ico.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

I don't think they are declining, it has declined already!
ICO is a no go area for me, we see many fail project everyday. Investors are losing money everyday to these ICO companies, you can imagine buying a coin at the rate of $0.75 during ICO, and after it finally hit exchange, the coin is finding it very hard to hit $0.1! What could be more frustrating than this?  

This is really true and they are losing their money since the Price in the exchange were very low , also include the scam ICO which I think the number one reason for the investor of refusing to buy on ICO during pre-sale .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: