Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
klarkCent

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

I think you all rightly noticed. the price of coins after ico is far from their original value. Under pressure from the market, even a very steep project breaks down. so investors do not want to risk their money. confident investors will return after changing market trend

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
Maybe it's becouse of fake ratings? Look at how many projects with a good rating after they collected money depreciated and absolutely did not create any product.
Investors now have a good opportunity to invest in the top coin.
troganhorseyo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

For sure they are decreasing but that's not a reason to not invest in legit quality ICOs. Entering the best ICOs now (i.e in a bear market and before a bullmarket has begun) could generate some very tidy profits in the medium term.

Why? Look at the price of ETH. Dirt cheap meaning investing in these good ICOs is cheaper than it's been for a long time. Potential Xs are increased. Some people have said the time for ICOs doing 20X is over. Bullsh*t. It's a bear market and people are scared. But when people are scared that is the exact time that you should be buying. Buy the blood. Sell the hype/ run/ news whatever.

LINKCHAINX (alongside maybe one or two others) is the only ICO I would consider at the moment because it's solving a real-world use-case in the supply-chain market. Basically freelancers and people that want to hire their services. By 2023, about 50% of the US working age population will freelancers according to experts. And LINKCHAIN will be there to take a massive part of that market share. That's why I'm in on this. Massive use case and future potential. And much better than their rivals e.g. Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer.

They also have a very active Telegram: https://t.me/linkchain  (also a big plus for me as an investor as it shows an engaged and active community)

Have a good day folks.

I agree,

I just stumbled on to linkchain, and aside from the commission not being predatory, i like that people will actually use the service as intended instead of doing what they do on upwork and just making a deal off the platform. Stuff like that shows that upwork has a majorly problematic model; however, what alternatives do people have. I hope Linkchain will finally prove to be a viable alternative.

In response to the question: i think people are smartening up, and are actually looking at whether a project is viable and makes sense before they invest. Instead of saying, " omg, they are going to analyze big data using blockchain, and the supply is only 2 million, OMG BRO SIGN ME UP" The projects like that are falling to the wayside, and projects like Linkchain and others like Augur are getting investment. I hope this trend keeps up.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

ICO investors are declining to invest in ICO project but does not mean this investors won't invest in future. As an investors you have to protect your capital and considering the market situation others  prefer to wait for the right timing.

izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

If investors stopped investing, we would not see the appearance of so many new projects and coins.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

ICO investors are declining to invest in ICO project but does not mean this investors won't invest in future. As an investors you have to protect your capital and considering the market situation others  prefer to wait for the right timing.
this is what is happening today, because most investors do not want to lose their money and start buying coins on the exchange, they invest in ico companies. The fact is that almost half of the projects on the company's ico market are fraudulent.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

ICOs does not bring me profit. I think that this is due to the general negative situation in the world of crypto currency. I hope that soon everything will change for the better.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

I think that investing in ICO has become too dangerous and therefore fewer people invest in ICO. Many projects have become more difficult to collect even softcap.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

ICO investors are decreasing because of the increasing number of ICO scams. People instead of investing in ICO will turn up trading or holding coins. With this they feel much safer and more profitable than being scamed. We cannot take the fact that people wants to feel safe in their investment thats why they become much cautious.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

Investors ICO has become a bit of because since last april, the ICO project 90% fail. May not occur at the end of the year now, I hope so

Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

The reason why there are no investors can be separated into two sub-reasons:
1) 80% in weight. The downtrend makes it more risk/reward attractive to invest in ETH or Bitcoin than in new coins or tokens.
2) 20% in weight. Too many ICOs had given losses to its contributors. So, these contributors don't have trust and money to invest in new projects (even if these new projects are good).
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

Yes, I believe the number of investors are on the decline and it is evident if you observe a number of ICOs currently ongoing. A number of them have found it difficult to raise enough fund for their project.
chabapok

Activity: 122

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

yes, the number of ico investors is falling day by day. Because people no longer earn money by investing in icos. and lately, people are entering icos to make money immediately. If everyone wants to make money right away, no one can win.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

I think ICOs need to adapt to this bear market. It's obvious that the number of investors is increasing, and so is the money they can invest, it's no wonder many projects fail.

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

yes, the number of ico investors is falling day by day. Because people no longer earn money by investing in icos. and lately, people are entering icos to make money immediately. If everyone wants to make money right away, no one can win.
You could learn about how ico works today, so many investors are still holding their money and they are thinking more to invest in the ico because there was a lot of possibility of that ico will not get hype.
That puts their money on the risk and then that's the reason. But remember there was a lot of people are still waiting for another best ico just like ONT

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

Yes investors are decreasing base on the past failures of other ICO projects in 2018, the past experience should not deter us as an investor, just ensure you calculate your risk and research in details in order to avoid decreasing  cashflow.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

that is true I have witness that too, some may of the project don't makes there soft cap due few investor and moreover the scam rate is much now.
I think no body wants to loose. moreover we in bearish market... till the bullish comes no one is really ready to loose money again.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

There is an indication of a decline numbers of investors investing in ICOs and other crypto related projects as most of the investors are just riding the hype during the bull market of crypto industries but investors needs more security about their investment like scam proof project that's why only few wise and smart investors are putting their risk investment in crypto if they have more enough knowledge how the crypto works.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

ICO investors did experience a decline, many of them left because of failed ICOs. The fall in market prices and poor market conditions did make some ICOs fail to achieve their targets. This makes investors traumatized to return to invest in ICOs. Invest your money in the ICO that already has a good trip in the process, able to achieve minimum sales targets with a fast time, and have a team of experts and experienced in the field.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
I agree here, but only the weak projects have to fight with decreasing numbers of investors. There are so many ICOs and it's very simple that if there are many ICOs there will be less participants per ICO.

It's important to find a good project, because many investors will join promising ones.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: