Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:04:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
i think investors are decreasing because of some project is scam. they are afraid of being scam and going to nothing they have invested.
so many projects do self drop just to gather and reach the soft cap.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

Now very many people leave the world of crypto-currency. I also miss the hope of crypto currency. I have already lost a lot of money Sad Undecided
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
Perhaps the whole market will survive the crisis for several years, until the investors again have an interest in starting to invest in the crypto industry.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Yes they are decreasing because of many things and one of it is the growth of ICO scams. They don't want to participate on it anymore so they aren't allowing themselves to join any of it. Another reason is that failure of reaching the soft cap. Nowadays, they find it difficult to reach those soft cap especially the hard cap. The bearish market is just an excuse and I guess most of them are aware of what they are investing.

I agree. I think most investors know what to invest in, and they ditched ICOs as many other smart people did. There is a finite number of people you can scam, after that the whole idea goes down the drain. I don't know when people start trusting ICOs again.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

Many cryptocurrency investors have generated a lot of losses, and there is no extra money to invest in ico!
The ICO market is also very depressed. Many investors have a strong understanding of ico and it is difficult to attract investors!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Of course, everything depends on the situation on the market, this is in the fall of 2017, you could invest in anything, and make a profit. Now, under the current situation, it is necessary to carefully choose the rules for investment. And many developers themselves are hanging their ico in the expectation of a shortage of money.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Its true that ICO investors are decreasing. If we compare the number of ICO investors last year to the ICO investors this year then we will know that investors have decreased a lot. This is manifested in the fund raise of ICOs in 2018, many ICOs find it difficult to reach their soft cap.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

If I decline, I don't think it will decrease, but it is more likely for investors to be more selective in choosing an ICO, now many ico have sprung up and not all have good prospects, surely investors must be good at choosing ico who has good prospects and potential
It only seems that one person's voice doesn't matter and if you refuse investing in ICO it won't affect anything. It’s a domino effect, so I think the number of investors is decreasing after scams and one by one.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

The answers its yes, most of investor in into a cryptocurrency market whent Bitcoin Price FOMO. Around 15K USD, after the popularity & hype its gone bitcoin making a bubble. and new investor at that years have some losing capital
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

I think that there were too many ICO's in the market that is why investors are seems like they are out of market they were only investing in different coins and I think that they were investing out in bitcoin and eth.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

I'm not sure that the number of investors is clearly diminishing. Because very many people have lost a lot of money, in addition, they have learned to understand where the benches and where not, so now are very careful in their choice.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

I dont think so. I think ICO investor now is smart than before. they choose project to invest carefully and have knowledge to stay away scam ICO
I think they are smart and that's why there is fewer of them. Because they invest carefully and it is impossible to choose many good projects among scams.
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

It is a fact that many ICO fraud projects have lost many investors. This is not a bad thing, I think the future ICO needs to be regulated by the government.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

I think for now it seems that IO investors are experiencing a reduction, this is because there may be a lot of ICO which leads to a "scam" and they investors are afraid and it is very difficult to spend more money to invest in some ICO, there may still be investors but I am sure they will not dare to invest a large amount.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

I think it’s natural in investment. People who can’t know about crypto and without research they invest and get scrams that’s why they leave this market. There is so many scammers they offer ICO with attractive profit people without investigate or without research on them they invest and get scrams.
There is so many scammers which makes it more difficult to find a good project. Investors are just afraid of being abandoned. There have fake and fraudulent projects, some projects use a fake document and some do not give a good token.
Some ICO prices are much higher then when the list is on the stock exchange but after that they can’t reaches their goals and they scams. actually better to discuss how to find good ICO than this topic that you create OP another thing we see a lot of users, traders and investors here in forum like many campaigns running here so that's the example of many people that taking risk if the project is good enough for investment.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

i think that market conditions are discouraging people from investing in ico, and i think that more and more people are becoming cautious where they spend their money as scammy projects take them for nothing anyway now is the time to invest intelligently, do your research and expand your knowledge about technology and trading or else you're destined to get rekt.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

you are correct, not just the ICO investors are decreasing but also the ICO itself, there is a positive and negative effect of this bear market right now, the positive part is that all scam ICO are getting erased like a purge and the negative effect are those investors that are scam by this scam ICO, they think all ICO are scam because of the ICO trend on 2017 and not gonna look into how good is this technology anymore.
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Obviously they are decreasing,  so many scam ico this 2018 and also thethe cryptocurency market is not encouraging. Many ICO that got to the exchange listed below ico price which is bad for an investor.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

As we can see the market today, i can say that the numbers of investors this time are decreasing. Less investors invest because the price is too low and there are less investors trade their token. Because some are holding it and waiting for the market to get high and exchange it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

definetly yes. after so many projects that have failed and are continue to fail, it's absolute normal that for some people ICO's are not a good investments and they have other plans with their money. Myself I'm still investing into ICO's small amount of money as you never now when you hit the jackpot project...right ?xD

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: