Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

I think same as you. Investor are decreasing day by day for market down. Maximum ICO project do not getting success. Big investor are not ready to invest in this low market. And without investor ICO project cannot get softcap or hardcap. Investor's now feeling bad and they are afraid to invest.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
I think there are too many ico projects that make investors doubt, because when the ico project enters the market the price will go down, I find it to be around 80%, even though the project is good
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

I dont think so. I think ICO investor now is smart than before. they choose project to invest carefully and have knowledge to stay away scam ICO
- Investors have become smarter, it is a sure thing when they have seen enough variations and forms of ico, they see very clearly the tricks and methods to take the money of the project, and the victim is them, too many scams and no longer can make a lot of profit is what they can think of ico. And so, I believe the number of investors has dropped, you should not try to deny it, if you still do not believe, you can go and look at each project, the support of investors is very low, ico has become old and drought, no more resources can restore its health, ico's reputation is too bad right now.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

we do not know why super low market value. ??
so we have to be smart so we can avoid having money and we should always be in the market to know when to invest in the market. Also check out trading strategies for more money to receive.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

There is no doubt that the number of investors, especially those that are hungry for flipping, has been decreasing for quite a while now. The market conditions doesn't allow thousands of people making massive gains right after token listings, so the "stupid" money is rapidly abandoning the damaged ship, which is definitely a good thing for the health of the whole ICO microcosm.
DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

Investors are wising up to the schemes being committed by bad actors. Which is a great thing, because ICO's do hold a lot of promise.

You may want to check out this investor protection series offered by DNotesEDU, which gives investors a rough outline of how to conduct basic due diligence on ICO's, cryptocurrencies, and exchanges:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037598

The following are a series of checklists to help minimize your risk exposure in decentralized investing; so you don't end up losing your hard earned capital to a scammer.

Checklist: Exchange Risk Profile Assessment
https://www.dnotesedu.com/2018/09/checklist-exchange-risk-profile/

Checklist: Cryptocurrency Risk Profile Assessment
https://www.dnotesedu.com/2018/09/checklist-cryptocurrency-risk-profile-assessment/

Checklist: ICO Risk Profile Assessment
https://www.dnotesedu.com/2018/09/checklist-ico-risk-profile-assessment/

Enjoy!
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

I guess so. Recently, I do not see any reason to participate in iso. Because 90 percent of coins go to the stock exchange at a price below iso and there I already choose what to buy.
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

it is true that many investors who withdrew from the ICO program because the current market conditions are uncertain and tend to be very poorly developed, but there are other factors that determine the reduction of investors participating in the ICO, one of which is the ICO held by many who experience a scam, the second is the price Coins when listing in exchange are cheaper than ICO prices, making investors lose
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

We can not avoid it so we should always be careful not to lose money and have a trading strategy so that more money can be received. get better at helping family Smiley to know when you're investing you should always be in the market for you to know when to invest.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

This year hasn't been very good for ICO's. The bearish trend of the market has made many ICO unable to meet their soft cap and the ICO's that successfully completed their token sale are listing below the ICO price Making investors regret their decision. ICO's are no longer lucrative for investors and that explains why investors are on the decrease. So never invest in ico  in bear market
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

More and more ICO's nowadays are really having a hard time in making the soft cap. This is just a proof that investors are momentarily moving away from ICO's. This is due to the down market wherein major coins are very low in price including ETH.

handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

maybe they might think its less profitable and safe when it come to investing ICO because of the shitcoins nowadays. Other maybe engaging in day trading
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

yes, I also thought so, most likely the failure of the ICO because of the lack of investors who entered the project. lack of investor confidence makes many ICOs potentially fail. I hope there will be a big change from the ICO to attract investors to enter it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DNotesEDU

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

This is a pretty good summary of why ICO's are on the decline:

Fair Market Competition in Cryptocurrency? Almost Non-Existent
https://www.dnotesedu.com/2018/09/fair-market-competition-in-cryptocurrency-currently-non-existent/

The people manipulating and controlling the entire market are increasingly being pushed underground, thanks to increased regulatory scrutiny. Scammers will have to find new tactics to take advantage of investors that are more subtle. The days of rampant speculation-driven profits in ICO's may be drawing to a close and a lot of people could be going to jail for securities fraud. I think most countries have some form of securities laws http://guides.ll.georgetown.edu/c.php?g=365494&p=2469257.
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

I think we have entered a phase where all of the noise is finally settling. Investors are more detailed and meticulous when it comes to putting their money into any project. So the number of investors are not necessarily reducing, we are just becoming more crypto-conscious and smart.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

I also agree with this statement, now many investors have similar problems in the ICO market. The reason for this situation is the characteristic problems of the market. Including today among ICO the total number of scammers and unsuccessful projects has considerably increased.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Scam project increased because average ico project will never start tge in a such bad market, only scam project don't worry about loses. They just want to get any money and run away. I am still believe in ico market, but let's wait a bit more...

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

At the moment most ICOs face difficulties in raising funds .. as for me now this 2 reasons - a huge amount of scam, and a very bad situation in the market ... almost all coins after ICO when  Undecided they go to the  exchange are traded below the price of ICO .. Undecided

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

I believe that the golden period in the history of the ICO has remained in the past. Because now the market is a difficult situation. Including now there are a lot of scammers and unsuccessful projects on the market. But I am sure that today there are still some promising projects, so I continue to invest money in them on a regular basis.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

I think that the interest among the investors to the investments into ICOs decreased because of the key problem - swindlers, and cheating collecting counters, that leads to the the difference in the price in dozens of times after listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: