Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right and i am also agree with your thoughts because i think this is due to lots of scam ICOs who are closing their project in mid, and this is due to the lack of regulations in crypto world.
Second, due to current bad market condition getting hard-caps for companies are difficult, till here soft-cap has also become difficult for them.
Third, ICO projects who already launched their coins, right now they are at very cheap price and due to this, investor is in loss and has also fear of loosing money.
These are the main reasons, for decreasing of ICO investors, but when market will stable, then the ICO investors will came back.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

I also think so, that investors in the ICO have now declined. Because maybe investors are more interested in buying altcoins than having to invest in ICOs. I think investing in ICO needs good analysis and also has a high risk. So investors turn around. I think so, that's just my opinion.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

Yes, that is true.

Many people got into business when Bitcoin was very up. Than it went down so most of the alts went as well. Market mood was sell, sell, sell.

It was panic, but now if you ask me market is stable. I expect bull market soon, so to my mind it is the right time to invest now. Just choosing a reliable coin is not an easy task indeed.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

Due to the large number of scams, as well as due to the fact that many projects conduct a listing of tokens on the exchange at a much lower price, investors are becoming less and less. This is evident as many of the ICO is now failing to collect even a soft cap.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
bestcripta

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
in 2017-2018, the number of scam projects is too exaggerated. You can still consider a bear market, so the coin after the ICO is trading below its value. Many investors are leaving the market for this reason.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:00:43 PM

Actually the amount of money raised by ICOs increased this month for the first time in a year, I would probably estimate that the TOTAL NUMBER of investors has actually decreased however, and instead larger pools of funds are being invested by institutions, high net worths and pools.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

Yes, I fully agree with this statement. Now the deterioration of problems in the current ICO market is noticeably noticeable. Basically, this situation is due to the activities of many fraudsters. But I believe that the situation should gradually stabilize.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

This is indeed a thing that simply makes things get worse. ICO emerging scam and this makes investors start to doubt the results that there is. If this increasingly prolonged then investors will feel reluctant to start again to join the growing number of ICO and ICO will fail because it cannot achieve the targets set.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
I think so too, with the rampant dumping of bounty tokens the investor's are too weary now to invest that's why they decrease everyday.

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

right now, not only are they declining, but the campaigns themselves are also slowly declining due to the whole situation on the market
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

New thing always take long times to accept, i think this is the problem of timing  Smiley
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

Yes, I think there are many investors decreasing day by day in crypto. because it is a main reason  prices are going down in the market & its seems there is no chance to grow up early days.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

I think it's time to return to value investing. Gone through last year's ICO craziness. And this year's bear market. Now the market has become unstable. At the same time. People's investment has become more rational. There are still a lot of ICO fraud in the market. In addition. Due to the advent of regulation. There are very few ICO projects that are really valuable in the market. If you encounter a real value item, you can invest directly.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

In fact, it is. And this is no longer a secret. That the ICO does not work fully. And do not bring the profit that I would like. Therefore, I need to focus on the other I think. And when things get better with time. you can continue to invest in ICO.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Yes they are decreasing because of many things and one of it is the growth of ICO scams. They don't want to participate on it anymore so they aren't allowing themselves to join any of it. Another reason is that failure of reaching the soft cap. Nowadays, they find it difficult to reach those soft cap especially the hard cap. The bearish market is just an excuse and I guess most of them are aware of what they are investing.

Yes, the bear market is the result of decreasing investor. biggest reason are the ICO scams. many are scare to invest in to crypto anymore due to this reason.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

I remember those good days last year, investors rush to whitelist to buy ico reverse is the case in 2018, soft cap is tedious to be raised, when ico were ruhsed in 2017 people dump with profit but currently investors are not encourage because price drop 90% from ico price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

A lot of factors gave rise to the decline, loss of investors confidence due to so many failed projects, proliferation of ICO's, market decline and some scam projects. But I think that generally the market decline is mostly the causs of this as it became increasingly difficult to raise caps

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

ICO has indeed collapsed, because too many fake projects have cheated a lot of money, and many investors are already afraid of ICO. If this situation cannot be changed, I think it is difficult for ICO to continue to develop.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

I agree with you. Now even promising projects are hard to attract investors to because of the big mistrust of the ICO at the moment. I do not know what to do in this situation, probably just wait
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

People and corporate investors do not have enough security to invest in ICOs anymore, unless something great is entering the ICO market.
Trust level has decreased in crypto..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: