Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
I agree with you. Now even promising projects are hard to attract investors to because of the big mistrust of the ICO at the moment. I do not know what to do in this situation, probably just wait
most of investors lost their confidence after much developers team steal their investor funds by build fake ico.and its influence others investor to withdraw their money from market.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

in my opinion there are many ico who fail or do not achieve softcap because there are so many ico now that investors are divided into many ico while investors are few, investors now prefer to save their ETH until the market grows again

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

How can you expect that investors will stay investing in ICO project when most of them are scammers

Ico had been surrounded by groups of scammers,this damn criminals are just changing names and titles but they are the same groups behind this illegal activities .

Thats why i stopped investing in them,instead I bought coins for long term
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

in my opinion there are many ico who fail or do not achieve softcap because there are so many ico now that investors are divided into many ico while investors are few, investors now prefer to save their ETH until the market grows again

Yeah its true. Well, as the market is still in downfall situation many ICO Investor have their doubts to invest since there are many ICO didn't been successful due to the fact that the market is so bloody. I believe it will recover soon as those investors will try their luck here in crypto currency community, hoping that it will happen same as last year's performance.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

I think many investors change strategies, they buy at forkdelta when tokens for bounty hunters are sent and they put prices below ico prices, sorry if I'm wrong, that's my opinion.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

there may be because not many people to invest with the rising price of an eth must be careful to buy it we can find a failure.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

I also talked about this before. Today, many investors are really disappointed in the prospects for investment in ICO. The situation arose largely due to the fact of fraud and the failure of many ICOs in the market.

Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Yes investors are decreasing right now because of what they experience lately. Or they have been scammed and not refunded for the investment. I think most investors are now afraifñd to invest.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Yes its very correct to say that ICO investors are decreasing because ICO in 2018 didn't come out well compared to what we all experienced in 2017. There were lot of ICO investors in 2017 because 2017 was the golden year of ICOs. The ICOs in 2018 are nothing to write home about because there are lot of scam and investors are afraid of loosing money.

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Investors aren't scared at investing , Investors are just making sure that the project they are investing are good enough and a profitable investment. If you are seeing a project that has a small amount of investment are possibly a weak project or having a weak team. We can easily find a worthy project if the project raise a massive amount of money coming from the investor because they have a good team or project.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

Yes ico investors are hugely decreasing. especially flippers..  Actually decrease word is not enough for our situation. If you are looking some last icos eth adresses. they couldnt even collect more than 100 eth. but it is normal in bear market. everyone lost too much money. and people cant risk it anymore.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

For me it seems like that. I see more and more ICOs extended or failed. I think its because of not reaching the softcap. ICO projects should better think of marketing performing and advertise.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

Reducing the number of investors - this is understandable.  With the release of such an amount of ICO, every second is a scam.  But it is worthwhile to understand that there are really promising projects that show themselves over time.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

The number of investors wishing to invest in ISO has declined, mainly because the market has fallen, and at this stage it is more profitable to buy coins from the top list.

Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

What happens to the price of crypto currency is hard to say. Most likely, it will not fall much, so many now rush to invest, and we will again have a market growth
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

of the factors that underlie the project itself which is too much fraud or failure, so it is normal if the investors are reduced, but different things if the opposite of a quality ICO project without fraud is very crowded. the market is also one of the major influences on investors which is an important role in the success of the project, I hope there are new regulations on serious projects.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

It is a natural decrease of interest from the side of investors compared to market boom in late 2017-early 2018 when ICOs grew like a weed.
Everybody is tired now and a bit afraid because the market can't recover for several months already and many coins like Eth and NEO are in their lowest dip.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

Yeah for many reasons some ico investors are very scared. One of them is scam. We see a lots of scams in last few months. Many ico collect the money and escaped or they don't release a product or they don't release the product as much they say. Secondly the bear market this is very bad for investors and ico makers cause it affect both . As I think that when bullish market will come many investors will back.  For this two reason many good project can't reach even soft cap. Only few project achive hardcap. The hardcap is very rare word in this market. That's it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

It is a natural decrease of interest from the side of investors compared to market boom in late 2017-early 2018 when ICOs grew like a weed.
Everybody is tired now and a bit afraid because the market can't recover for several months already and many coins like Eth and NEO are in their lowest dip.

The dips was taking minimal break point now, and with this situation of recovery of the price I don't the investors decreased in numbers, They're just waiting for the actual market changes in order for them to purchase new ICO tokens. Hopefully the this will bring another good chances for new promising project to become successful as well.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

In the decreasing of investment in ICO projects, exposure to fraud apart from the bear market played an important role. This situation isn't surprising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: