Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:54:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

In the decreasing of investment in ICO projects, exposure to fraud apart from the bear market played an important role. This situation isn't surprising.
I completely agree with you that this is because of scammers in the market of companies ico investors are showing minimal activity. Most of them now prefer to buy tokens on the exchange.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
Of course the ICO investors are decreasing drastically. That is why the ICO stages now take a very long time to be completed as compared to before even last year.
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

Well i don't think so there are a lot of investors are keen to join ICO because it is profitable but because of bear market most of the coins are undervalue which is good so you can buy cheaper ! One of my trusted ICO right now is the WPP Energy one of the renowned renewable energy provider , where most of their patented projects are already in the market and used by partnered government to solved their energy crisis and make electricity accessible specially in remote areas !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
On this year, it happened to be that much oberveable. Maybe, due to the negative market scenario, some investors chose to stop permanently because of their loss, and some chose to pause for a moment and be back when the market starts to rise already. ICO investments are indeed not that much profitable this year and loss of profit has a higher tendency to happen than earning.

Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

decrease of investor just means we are on a fluctuating and volatile market. And a bad track record on pricing in the market.they are afraid of their loss because they are not sure if tje market is stable or not.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

This is very true and I think this might be from the activities of bounty hunters towards the tokens they buy with their hard earned money. Bounty hunters dump their coins and then they find no value in what they are holding. 

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

You're absolutely right. No one wants to invest in cryptocurrency during a protracted fall and this makes the situation even worse. It seems that only very big investors are able to correct the situation and change the negative trend to positive.
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

This is very obvious. Most ICO projects have not been well developed, which has led to a decline in the incentive for people to invest.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

I agree with you that the current ICO market is indeed such that many projects do not reach their floppy hats. I think the fundamental reason is because of the downturn in the crypto market.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

I guess they are little bit frightened, because of the market stagnation and because of scams. Some scams are obvious and it is easy to detect them, but often we see good project and it turns over to be scam, so it is difficult to make decision, But ICOs are necessary for market development, so good projects still need support of investors.
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

The reason why investors / traders lose interest in joining the cryptocurrency world is because investors cannot see improvements and goals will not be achieved at the expected time when the delay makes investors find other projects that can benefit them. Many projects that cannot reach the soft cover and no one believes to continue the development of the project after that.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

Of course, many investors are reluctant to be deceived again because of the increase in the number of fraudsters, so they choose to give up investing in ICO!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

maybe the cause of the decline of ico investors because of ico's frequent ending with a scam, and winning now there are also many ico whose sales of tokens have reached softcap or even more, but that is not a guarantee that the ico will not be a scam, like an example of some ico Last month, where the sales of tokens had exceeded the softcap and were almost hardcap, but it turned out that ico ended up with a scam and took away all the investors' money.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

Yes, the no of investors are decreasing day by day, because of spams on daily basis, every day they are facing new spams so most of them are quitting.
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

What happens to the price of crypto currency is hard to say. Most likely, it will not fall much, so many now rush to invest, and we will again have a market growth
At this time there are many people who make investments because if we look at the chart at the moment the price shows the lowest. of course investors will invest when prices are low and currently prices are still in an inexpensive stage. they will certainly see and invest
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

Yes you are right investors are decreasing day by day & there are some reasons of that…
Major reason is that market is bubbling & not stable right now, so investors are waiting for a positive response from market.
Secondly investors are scared from scam ICO’S they invest very consciously. 
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

Soon the market reversal and a new wave. Accordingly, new players and investors. Many projects are postponed due to the protracted market correction.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

Yes, I think the ICO investors are decreasing actually because the whole crypto market is down and it is not motivating so many people to take the risk of investing in the ICO projects. However, the number of the investors in this projects still not bad, but people nowadays become more selective in choosing the ICO projects.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Soon the market reversal and a new wave. Accordingly, new players and investors. Many projects are postponed due to the protracted market correction.
Market falling makes the ICO more difficult. But the main reason for the ICO being abandoned by investors is that there are too many scam projects. Looking back, we have a lot of successful ICOs from 2017 but to the present they still can't grow as roadmap and no product is made. So in the near future the opportunities for ICO are very fragile
forestgunman

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

Yes, I think so, the reason is that most ICO projects do not have a long term vision, most of them end suddenly when certain amount of capital has been captured, making most investors lose their confidence in ICO projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: