Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Affairs on the crypto market are not going well now, the period of stormy hype and discussion has already passed. Cryptocurrency gained its popularity and almost everyone in the world heard about it at least something. Due to the fact that the market is not stable and full of scammers, many investors are afraid to bear money in it.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

The number of ICOs and the raised funds tells us  the opposite, that there is much bigger interest  in 2018 (3 times more funds raised up to now than in 2017) .  The interest of investors could be  dropping as ICOs are not as profitable this year as they were last year. (majority of the coins crash, when they enter the exchanges)
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:33:45 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 12:05:58 AM by Sama517

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
ICO investors I think are not as much this period as it used to be due to lack of confidence. But I think this confidence can be boosted again if we start seeing convincing projects.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Yes surely ico investors are decreasing because ico investors can not earning money in icos now. They are loosing huge money with investing icos. and because of that they are afraiding investing icos.
They prefer bitmex for short term gains. and i beleive they will be rekt also in bitmex. in crypto we need to wait long time for gainings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

I don't think that ICO investors decreases but instead it increases due to the fact that now that cryptocurrencies are getting known and being legalized in several big countries it opens an opportunity for the crypto world to get bigger and bigger.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

Yes, ICO investors are decreasing but I believe it's due to many factors especially the recent market fall. Many people lost so much and are still trying to recover their losses.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

If we can avoid of some ICOs scam i guess day by day our investors in different ICOs will increase here in crypto currency as of now i think there is a lot of investors still continue going to invest in the ICOs and they still getting more benifits when they making an investment.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

Yes, I think so, many ICO investors are declining, maybe because of the market conditions that have not recovered, and I see that there are also projects that stop halfway due to lack of investors and costs, we certainly hope that cryptocurrency will rise again and all can work normal
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:40 AM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

I do think ICO investors are decreasing due to the fact that you can get the tokens from that ICO through 2 means; by participating in bounty campaigns which require no money in investing, or you can just buy the tokens after pre-sale which comes out cheaper than the ICO price. That's how I think it is evident that there is less and less ICO participants.

Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

It is becoming more in the number of ICO projects, so investors' money is divided more often and as a result, all ICO projects become less rich. On the contrary, this is a good moment in the fact that projects must fight for investors' money and produce better projects.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

Evidentially,,, it has been proven with the way ICO are struggling nowadays to even make their respective softcap. That aside, many are taking forever to end ICO. Some will even go all the way of extending sales times without number. Still yet, they won't even make softcap talk less of the hardcap
funex

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

certainly, ICO investors are decreasing, i use myself as an example. After i lost so much on scammed ICO last year  and early this year, i decided never to invest in any ICO until there is a regulation that would help reduce to the barest minimum the rate of scam ICOs.

the way it is, you don't even know what to believe again, a times you do research and all the scammers are presenting are fake developing team, fake and unrealistic Road map just to lure investors.

i am certain that if nothing is done about it , in the nearest future even genuine ICOs will suffer because they wont see investors. No one wants to keep losing money continuously.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

decrease the value investors who happen to also be a result of the quality of the project. the project is getting here has decreased compared to previous times. reasonable just might have many ideas that come out so to the next will be confused to make the concept gradually became so without a good idea and also interesting to supported in investment. though some remain project that has good quality but as well many scams popping up then this will be closed and difficult to search.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:22:55 AM

In the Crypto market there are many fraudulent ICOs, which makes investors more careful in the ICO investment channel. Leads to investors reduce ICO investment.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

Overall it has been a difficult year for ICOs. Many projects pulled out after not being able to meet their soft cap which is as a result of decreasing number of investors. So yes, ICO investors are decreasing.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

Without a doubt, quite a few investors recently did no longer live in ico project investment due to the scams and the hype cooldown. all of us realize that a number of untimely investors made the 2017 hype and prices drops whilst the ones guys go out.

chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

According to reports

-Crypto ICO Funding Dropped in September to Lowest in 17 Months.
-Monthly ICO activity is down 90 percent since January peak.

this has shown that their has been a major decrease in the ICO investment since the peak period of Jan to date and this is as a result of bear market condition that has been happening.

ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

Gradually I think they are decreasing due to two reasons which I also think its very disheartening. One thing is they feel they always run at loss becaus of the way the coins are dumped on the market and always the amount of tokens given to bounty hunters.

I’m me
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

Yes, it is undoubtedly so. Investor interest in ICO is declining. Most recently, I saw statistics on the volume of funds raised over the years. and we can conclude that in 2018 demand fell.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

I think it's not, the number of investors is not reduced but the ones reduced are projects that present a real working product and different things. So that they are have'nt interest. The more days, ICO looks to be used to get personal benefits without the obvious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: