Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:32:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

I am sure of this, because now we are starting to freeze the market precisely because of the lack of investors, it seems to me that the market today is full of bots only, which chase the volume in one direction and the other.
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

if you see the number of cases of ICOs that scam and tokens when listing in exchange the price is cheaper than the current price of ICO, so many ICO investors are experiencing losses, this will make investors lazy to invest in ICO, except later there is an interesting development of each project who develop ICO

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

It's a very disturbing situation presently, there is a huge decrease in the number of investors and this in turn is a big harm to many ICO as most of them fail to reach even there soft cap. New investors too are not been encourage to invest as the present investor are withdrawing their interest to invest. I think there should be a good orientation about investing so that we won't experience what we are current experiencing again.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

Undoubtedly now there are much less ICO investors. In my opinion the most important reason is scam. Market position also plays a big role.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

I believe that the number of investors in ICO is decreasing. this is due to fraudulent projects and the fall of the market
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?

Investment is a big risk, and in today's market it is simply huge . Unless you want to invest in long - term storage-it only makes sense today. Everyone chooses the top 10 coins, and do not want to risk investing in new projects. So I think that investors are still there, just waiting for a little time, in this difficult period for all

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

I guess they are because of the current situation of the market today. They don't like to take the risk of losing more especially when the token price falls below the ICO price, so I think it is good to just wait for it to be added on exchange before purchasing.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

This is not surprising. In such a situation, only the strong will survive in the market. Investors continue to invest in projects, but do it very carefully and only in a project that really has the potential.

brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I believe that the problem is in the projects themselves and in the absence of a professional team. After all, in 2014, when interest in the market was much lower, it was possible to attract record amounts at the time, due to innovative ideas. If the project really offers something new and revolutionary, then investors will want to buy tokens themselves.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I think the market is affecting the whole investment into ico and also is more like there is the fact that smart contracts wants to move form ETH maybe to EOS or others as we are seeing this happening slowly

jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Yes, the number of Ico investor is going down a lot due to various reasons. One of the reasons is, the increase in the number of fake and scam ICOs. Through which many people have been facing losses by investing. For which now the investor does not want to invest in ICO .
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Yes ICO investor decreasing day by day. Because bitcoin and altcoin price decreasing day by day. Price is most effective for ICO project. Ethereum was more than $1000, but now under $200. Ethereum price so much down. So easily investor are afraid now.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

They definitely are, most projects are far far away from hitting anything near their hardcap - a lot of investors lost interest unfortunately
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

Bear market is a result of the decreasing investors and the main reason of this?that is the Rampant Scamming thats going in ICO communitu when most of the project are being created just to scam cryptonians and nothing else.thats why the market now are almost dying
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Yes i think so.  now many investors don't trust ico anymore. they prefer to buy coins that are already on the market rather than buying ico coins that do not provide benefits. maybe if the situation has improved, the price of bitcoin has soared again after that there will be a good ico.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Investors at the ICO had experienced a decline when the crypto situation was really deteriorating and not stabilizing. As a result, there were many processes from the ICO which stopped in the middle of the road and could not continue the process because the team was unable to maintain the existence of the coins. However, at the moment, I think all investors have returned to normal, there are now many new investor entrants. Enthusiasm from the community has also improved.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Yes, definitely because there are already too many copy paste or scam projects. There are also some news about failed projects. Investors were losing a lot of money so many persons are now very careful or have already lost their trust.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Investors are far from the ICOS. They find that ICOS projects are not as attractive and safe as they used to be. Instead, they switch to coinmarketcap because it's safer and more potential at this time. This situation could cause ICOS operations to go bankrupt and not be able to continue.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

It isn't about the bear market but it is because of so many project scam that's why investors are affraid of investing but there are still strong investors who choose the right ICO project to invest.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

Just look at the market, it is almost impossible to achieve fundraising goals at the moment. We just need to wait for the better market and you will see that the ICO situation will change and we will get back to the stats as during 2017.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: