Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin NOW ??  (Read 920 times)
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

No one will be the best altcoin now because I think all of altcoin have drop price, ethereum, ripple and bitcoincash have drama for them on lower price, just waiting when all it back to higher price and buy some altcoin.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

The best altcoin right now is probably XRP, it reaches on the 2nd spot and based on the showings on Ripple in the market, there is not a doubt that people would use Ripple even more, and as for ETH I think that this is a minor downfall to Ethereum and I'm pretty sure that it will pump up soon enough.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

What's the best altcoin to invest in it RIGHT NOW ?
to me, the best coin to invest right now is ETH and BTC, no more for any altcoin that advertising would chage your life or something like that! just full of scam.
or you might think about some top altcoin instead.

Eth can actually be taken as this lower price. From this point, the return of the eth surely will be more. Nevertheless, I still think it would be more profitable to achieve higher returns with lesser known coins with potential.
progress owned Ripple shook Cryptocurrency. Nowadays many who pursue Ripple as main coins are so profitable. with the situation that continues to experience increased it makes Ripple as the best coins in this period that supports the continuity of the progress Cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

What's the best altcoin to invest in it RIGHT NOW ?
to me, the best coin to invest right now is ETH and BTC, no more for any altcoin that advertising would chage your life or something like that! just full of scam.
or you might think about some top altcoin instead.

Eth can actually be taken as this lower price. From this point, the return of the eth surely will be more. Nevertheless, I still think it would be more profitable to achieve higher returns with lesser known coins with potential.
see individual room development is happening on the market Cryptocurrency showed that the Stellar became a very nice coin and be the best in Cryptocurrency. the case increased able to produce many more advantages that makes it so valuable.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

The best action for the Bitcoin or the Ethereum holder is to hold if they have bought in higher price. If, you have money in your hand and want to expand your portfolio more then buy some other crypto like TRON and which are below $0.10 in price.
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

No one will be the best altcoin now because I think all of altcoin have drop price, ethereum, ripple and bitcoincash have drama for them on lower price, just waiting when all it back to higher price and buy some altcoin.

Yes, the current situation is that all the altcoin are not safe, almost all follow a template that is BTC and ETH. There are lots of new coins, but that's not to say it's safe until now. All are dangerous, just sit and wait for the fluctuation and calculate the next step Undecided.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

I think the top 5 coins in the market are the best to invest right now most specially the market is experiencing drastic downfall.  The dramatic bloodbath of crypto made majority of altcoins cry. Investors now is waiting when crypto decline will stop. Ripple and ethereum are good choices in nowadays.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

I think the top 5 coins in the market are the best to invest right now most specially the market is experiencing drastic downfall.  The dramatic bloodbath of crypto made majority of altcoins cry. Investors now is waiting when crypto decline will stop. Ripple and ethereum are good choices in nowadays.
well, for now, we haven't been able to fully see the best altcoins. however, I think we can see it in the coinmarketcap. well, I might really agree, for now, the best altcoin is XRP. even XRP coins beat the stability of ETH.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:37:32 AM

At the moment I see the global growth of the eteera project coin . In one day, the project token grew by 1500% up!!! Artificially this done or not can not say, but fact remains fact.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

altcoin which I think is good for investment, that is,
Ethereum XLM and NEO, I chose all three of these coins because I have a prediction that these three coins will increase the price again faster than other altcoins, and these three coins will give me a very big profit in the future, and now is our chance to buy and save and sell it when the price will rise at its highest price again, even though we may have to wait a few months in the future, but I have great expectations of the three coins of my choice.

Mehel.kb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

All altcoin prices are still low. This is a good time to invest in altcoin. Some altcoin are in the top 10 coinmarketcap that I think they are worth to invest that is Cardano, Litecoin and especially Ethereum. I believe that Ethereum is the best altcoin for long term investment. Ethereum is at the foundation of many ICOs projects, with a huge trading volume each day. In the future Ethereum will certainly grow stronger and compete with Bitcoin. Maybe this year Ethereum price will be over $ 2000.
ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

I agree, besides, stellar is very good at the time of the market fall, at a time when many alts fell in price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: