Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency vs no vacancy?  (Read 94 times)
sajjad.uc (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

I am bringing a topic, that many of you will agree with me. Is it not true that cryptocurrency really helps a lot of people to become self-depended?
A lot of people are making a good living by using cryptocurrency as their new source of earning. So I believe cryptocurrency is the new solution for solving the no vacancy problem.
brianc999

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:24 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 05:58:42 PM by brianc999

I totally agree with your opinion, cryptocurrencies are helping with unemployment, because it has the advantage that you can work from home and we are in a globalized world.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

A lot of people are making a good living by using cryptocurrency as their new source of earning. So I believe cryptocurrency is the new solution for solving the no vacancy problem.

The no vacancy topic is funny. Anyway, you are not wrong if you say so. Cryptocurrency has been playing the role of engaging youths lately to make little money by the side but then, the usual work pays more.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

I am bringing a topic, that many of you will agree with me. Is it not true that cryptocurrency really helps a lot of people to become self-depended?
Cryptocurrency has serves as job employment..... You are right by saying crypto helps to solve problem regarding to vacancy.... Because you can earn a living through cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: