Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not receiving any more tokens from bounty campaign?  (Read 2127 times)
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

The bounty campaign must meet you for about six months because they are still finishing the ICO before giving them a token. so just wait to get you a token and sell at the right time. for more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belal12

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

Right now many bounty campaign is scam and it is main reason for not receiving bounty token. But I am still getting bounty token cause I did not join any fake campaign. Make a research about the project before joining any campaign.
redwidow

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.
But why are we not receiving tokens anymore? What is the main reason behind it?
I became even more confused, maybe because I was new to this forum, actually following a bounty of trusted people really paid or not? ... are almost all of the bounties also problematic?
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

various reasons and constraints can cause us to get no payment. for example, a very simple one, SC or HC that is not reached, the developer who is not responsible.
bananadence

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

The main reason is that we participate in roguish projects which will never pay anything to us. And the good companies to be afraid to enter the market now and to razadavat the tokens too do not want.

ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

Well, I definitely keep receiving the rewards from bounties with ease, sometimes they take a long time but what can we do about it, it all depends on the success of the project and we should be aware of that before we get into them in the first place.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

It's been happening a lot lately. Recently, I have not received payments from more than 20 projects. That's a very depressing statistic to me.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

It's been happening a lot lately. Recently, I have not received payments from more than 20 projects. That's a very depressing statistic to me.

I don't think it's just you who experienced this. believe all bounty hunters are experiencing the same distress as you experienced. keep patient and wait, and start now more selective in choosing a project bounty.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

The bounty campaign must meet you for about six months because they are still finishing the ICO before giving them a token. so just wait to get you a token and sell at the right time. for more money.
Not all of the campaign took 6 months to distribute bounty tokens they have their own differences to their deadlines and roadmaps you have the upper hand if the tokens were escrowed to the manager but how can you keep tokens if those are just useless without values, I got tokens from my sig campaign last year but they did not even released it to the exchanges nor have any update to their ICO.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

There are so many reasons why we do not get paid after a project this could be that the project failed or it was a scam or probably some team may have disappeared after the whole project or maybe a kyc was required and you missed it cause i have had such experience before
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

I have also experienced that, you will not receive any tokens when participating in a scam bounty campaign, that is the reason many people in this Porum say "analysis before choosing the Bounty campaign that you will follow!" so you can avoid scam bounty campaigns.
Proudmore

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

When you try to find a good bounty in the bounty section, you will find it becomes so difficult. Yes, since the second half of this year, good bounty is getting less and less, and now there is almost no.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

You might not receive any token for your hard earned work if you fail to follow the simple instructions laid down by the bounty manager
hoangha

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

There are some reason that you didn't receive tokens from bounty campaign. First reason is that projects failed and they didn't continue develop their projects and next reason is that projects are scam.
ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

You might not receive any token for your hard earned work if you fail to follow the simple instructions laid down by the bounty manager
Exactly.
If the work is not done correctly then the person should not deserve to get paid. The campaign manager should not have to pay non working participants.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

I think you have not been participating in the right Bounty or so. Or you just join Bounty of recent. I think what you need to understand is patience. It takes time for Bounty manager to finalize spreadsheet and it takes time for the project to finalize spreadsheet in accordance with what Bounty manager they them. Take for instance now, I participated in Distributed Credit Chain Bounty, the campaign ended August 15th and up till date they still haven't distribute tokens because they are finalizing the spreadsheet. But that doesn't mean I haven't been receiving token. For this past week I have received from Bounty0X, bountyhive, team Sandra Evans and others and I just received another token I did months ago. So I advice you take it a little easy and exercise patience more. What I know is, as far as the project is legit, they will surely distribute it will only take time.
Madagaskar

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Yes, payments have to wait a very long time at best. Often paid coins are worthless or not paid at all. And I consider payment of two dollars as complete nonsense. Sad

AyeshaS

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

Try to join good projects as failing of project could be reason behind it, initially I used to join every campaign that came to my knowledge and was facing the same concern as u are but this is not the case now. Try to find reliable sources to join bounties.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.
But why are we not receiving tokens anymore? What is the main reason behind it?
It contains many reasons. A project sometimes has its own rules in distributing tokens to bounty hunters when the market is unstable or bearish. This is so that the price of their token does not drop below the ICO price. Another reason might be the project you are participating on ICO sales does not reach the softcap. If the softcap is not reached normally the project will stop their plans
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

That's because the participants are too crowded. We get less even though we tried to do a lot. Or maybe the project did not want to pay for the promotion bounty hunters did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: