Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]✈️ Aircraft - Artificial Intelligence in Tourism ✈️ Softcap is reached!  (Read 3598 times)
logicalq (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/

Thanks for the offer. Token will be issued by the end of the year, then the listing will be made.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikotresax

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

Where can I find the Aircraft partners for renting a car? No info about that!
leetrongway

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

The project is great and thoughtful. Do you have a competitive strategy with other competitors? Do you think that strategy can succeed?
timenewroyal

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Interesting idea,we do need better review system,because with current one we simply cant be sure if its true or not.
Bitchlio

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

projects in the travel/tourism industry are very interesting and potential. but projects like this have many competitors in the market, I think the team must have a great strategy to compete with the others.
pub_g

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

Your project looks very impressive and creativity was awesome, all structure are well designed and your whitepaper have hole acknowledgment AIRCRAFT. The users and investors are more active to the project for our joining and investments. That's why the project growing up so keep it up guys and good luck for the future. Smiley Cheesy
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

details your project very complete, this token price is pretty good and I think many investors will invest here. I hope the team in the project can work hard so that the hard cap can be achieved. nice project and hope success.
rodwedol

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

The project looks good. How will you secure the Aircraft app on mobile?
CocoBongo

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/

Spam exchange in bitcointalk treads Shocked good advertising Cheesy
logicalq (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

The project looks good. How will you secure the Aircraft app on mobile?

A fingerprint confirmation of payment and FaceID will be available.

You can read about it in whitepaper. Smiley

The project is great and thoughtful. Do you have a competitive strategy with other competitors? Do you think that strategy can succeed?

Sure, we are working on it.
nikotresax

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:31:00 AM

Where i can see a whitepaper? Huh
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:51:04 AM

whitepaper is on the website and is still in the process of being able to wait a while longer because we can know that this is a relatively new project so we are waiting for the next update on the development of this project.
nikotresax

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

whitepaper is on the website and is still in the process of being able to wait a while longer because we can know that this is a relatively new project so we are waiting for the next update on the development of this project.
Thanks! You are a project manager? Your message is very informative!
logicalq (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

Soon we'll post!  Smiley
gentingia

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

This project seems interesting, but I’ve already seen tourism ICO, why this one is better?
nadharous

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

This project seems interesting, but I’ve already seen tourism ICO, why this one is better?
Really? I saw a lot and all projects were nonsense: no team, no clear plan, here I can see everything fine. Waiting for WP
zedatero

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Team looks like a bomb, guys have future
CocoBongo

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

I hope they are gonna work hard after crowdsale
zedatero

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

the smell of money make u want more! Platform like this will have many clients, I think
gentingia

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

Want more information about fundraising . It’s always better to compare ICO stages for not miss the chance of profit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: