Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]✈️ Aircraft - Artificial Intelligence in Tourism ✈️ Softcap is reached!  (Read 3598 times)
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Business travel is very convincing as a result, travel with airplane services is increasingly exclusive in its class, and you are giving something new in the journey and allowing people to more easily pay using the cryptocurrency currency. I apresiaisi this project to completion with the target
CocoBongo

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

AirCraft bracelets. What privileges do they give? And how will they work? How to become a VIP client to get a bracelet?

Interesting who will be a partner in the production of bracelets. I think the information about this will appear in the Whitepaper

where can I read the whitepaper?

in the roadmap i see about blockchain release, you are planning to start your own blockchain? it's cool! What is Airberry AI? Artificial Intelligence? like Siri in IOS?
zedatero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

in the roadmap i see about blockchain release, you are planning to start your own blockchain? it's cool! What is Airberry AI? Artificial Intelligence? like Siri in IOS?

Siri is not so clever Smiley
gentingia

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

It is interesting to see a list of 30 cryptocurrencies that the platform will support.
Johnts

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest? 
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

Business travel is very convincing as a result, travel with airplane services is increasingly exclusive in its class, and you are giving something new in the journey and allowing people to more easily pay using the cryptocurrency currency. I apresiaisi this project to completion with the target

I have seen like thirty look alike coins. Where are all of them? These coins are too fat to slip into the travel business. Go flop ur thick lard bags if u are grease as a living tank. U need to operate in more narrow ranges to get through, to pave ur way to the aircraft industry. What are we even babbling about, u have to just acknowledge that Im a certified class 6 Boeing pilot and I know what Im talking about.

smexlxrd

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Any information about this platform or maybe a website you have? Can we see the team, who's behind this project??
Keil01

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

I think it will be a breakthrough. This will simplify the lives of people dreaming of traveling between countries. Let's say I want to see my family. You wear a bracelet and immediately pay for the trip. Immediately book a hotel. And all this happens in just a few seconds.

✈   AIRCRAFT - THE WAY TO TRAVEL   ✈
▬▬▬▬▬▬   Pre-ICOSeptember 15TH   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
site  -  facebook  -  twitter  -  telegram  -  whitepaper  -  onepager
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

AirCraft bracelets. What privileges do they give? And how will they work? How to become a VIP client to get a bracelet?

Interesting who will be a partner in the production of bracelets. I think the information about this will appear in the Whitepaper

VIP privileges for the AirCraft bracelet are something that many people would like. What are the requirements for AirCraft bracelets? In order to be able to implement the services of the project, how did you attract partners to join the platform?
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

wow have team from around the world
Malk82

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

Any information about this platform or maybe a website you have? Can we see the team, who's behind this project??

On the first page, see all the information about the team there.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

LOL Shocked
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 09:04:19 PM by logictense

I think it will be a breakthrough. This will simplify the lives of people dreaming of traveling between countries. Let's say I want to see my family. You wear a bracelet and immediately pay for the trip. Immediately book a hotel. And all this happens in just a few seconds.

Yep and I have already put up a submission to get on board. Dont remember where exactly I left it but its certainly somewhere out there, go search for it. I wanted my buddy and buddies of his buddy to jump on to this crowdfund to lose money simply because they owed me a neat sum. As for the bracelet, does it enable u to pay for a journey with ur DNA or what?

zedatero

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

I want to participate in Aircraft Bounty! I have a YouTube channel, can I record a video with project information?
CocoBongo

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

I want to participate in Aircraft Bounty! I have a YouTube channel, can I record a video with project information?

I think you should carefully read the message about bounty
nikotresax

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Aircraft app will be work on Windows phone?
gentingia

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

wow! there’s a video in the top of the site!
nadharous

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

wow! there’s a video in the top of the site!

yes, it looks great, but the downloading starts slow with my internet
gentingia

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

yes, it looks great, but the downloading starts slow with my internet

are u using dsl-modem?
gentingia

View Profile